Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"Im bored, come sleep with me." [probs M] (Deli)

Started by Salidia, February 02, 2015, 08:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salidia

Haya let out a long heavy sigh as she hung upside down from a tree. it was a slow month for murder, and the boredom was getting the best of her. She had almost no money, her clothes need as wash desperatly and she was too tired to even rob anyone. She was nearing her lowest, and she was too bored to care.

Delentus

Farther down the road, Darius let out a sigh of his own as he made his way down the path. He had been traveling for a few weeks now, not really heading to a specific place but hoping that he would find someone who had a need for his particular talents soon. It wasn't like he was running out of coin, he had more than enough to last him for a good while longer but he felt as he was getting rusty.

"Wouldn't it be great if there was someone who would try to rob me?" he said to himself out loud, chuckling at how silly he must sound.

Salidia

"Oi!, you there!" Haya yelled. "I have boobs, give me money." She demanded holding out her hands.

Delentus

"I can't tell if you're being serious, or if this is a really bad joke." he said to her, stopping his horse. "If you are being serious though, you must really come up with a better way to...acquire gold from someone else. That is a pretty piss poor reason for me to give you my gold after all."

Salidia

Haya let out a loud sigh, "I will let you touch one." She sighed holding up her index finger.

Delentus

All Darius could do is let out a chuckle, but he also took out a single coin and flipped it to her. Might as well humor the poor soul after all, she did just offer to let him grope her.

"Enjoy" was all he said as he tipped his hat, and continued on his way.

Salidia

"One measly piece, you must be fuckin' kidding me!" Haya yelled at the man throwing the coin at the man's head. "I'll just take it my self then." Pointing her hand at him as if it were a gun. "Come now then, gimme all you've got!"

Delentus

Darius was getting annoyed now, but he wasn't about to get into a shouting match with a stranger in the middle of no where. So as he turned around he grabbed one of his cheap daggers, and as he faced her he threw it.

It went past her head within a hair's breadth, and stuck into a tree behind her. "I recommend that you stop while you're ahead, otherwise things will go badly." he said to her, coldly.

Salidia

Haya let out a low grumble then whispered to herself, "You asked for it, pew pew pew pew pew!." She yelled. There was a pause, then a flurry of magical bullets came streaming out of her finger tips, burning holes into trees and melting rocks into molten liquid. It would had been lethal, if any of them had actually hit their mark. "Dammit," She cursed under her breath. She cleared her throat. "That was, totally intentional, a warning of sorts." She stated attempting to play off her terrible close range aim. "Yeah so, money please."

Delentus

All he could do at this point was laugh, the whole situation they were in was just ludicrous. He just hopped off the horse finally, and started walking towards her. As he got fairly close, a few paces away, he pulled out a small pouch and started tossing it up and catching it.

"You see this? It has roughly fifty gold in it, and it's yours." he said to her, with a grin. "Under a single condition though. I would like you to accompany me to where I'm going, but not for the reason you offered earlier."

Salidia

"I feel like things are gonna get rapey in a moment.." She said cautiously

Delentus

"I guess you didn't hear the last bit..." he said more to himself with a small sigh at the end. He wasn't going to waste anymore time standing around bargaining with some random woman. So he just turned around and walked up to his horse, he then grabbed the reins and started walking away.

"You have until I'm past the turn in the road to accept the offer." he said over his shoulder. "If you follow me after that, you'll be shit out of luck."

Salidia

Haya let out a long sigh "Fine, what totally not rapey location are we going to?"

Delentus

"I don't know yet." was all he offered with a small grin. He promptly tossed the pouch her way as he promised, and continued on his way. "I hope that isn't to much of an issue."

Salidia

Haya let out along sigh and proceeded to follow on foot.

Delentus

"If you don't mind, I have a question. What are you doing out here in the middle of no where?" he asked her, glancing over at her for just a moment. It was fairly strange, although it wouldn't be surprising if she was just an ordinary bandit. No matter to him though, if she tried to back stab him she'd end up worse.

Salidia

"I was bored, and I was hoping to find some sweet bandit ass to tap out here" She replied as if it were a normal staement.

Delentus

Darius started to question what she meant exactly with that statement, but ended up just deciding that it would be better not to continue that conversation right now.

"I see, well what did you plan on doing after that?"

Salidia

"I dunno, kill shit probably." She replied with a shrug.

Delentus

His interest was piqued by that statement. He wasn't going to be as straight forward as she has been, but a few ideas started popping into his mind then.

"Oh, like what? Monsters perhaps?"