Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New here :)

Started by Anonymous, December 03, 2005, 01:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*waves*

AnywayI've got two new charries Mark and Damien
(//http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1844)
So was wondering if there's any threads they can butt into rather than starting my own?

Anonymous

okay, so they wont do it, im gonna beat them to it. Vharzyym. that's all I'm gonna say...

But, on to other parts of the site. A good thread is very easy to come by. just pick one and go with it ^_^. Draconian is a good person to RP with. But yea, just pick a thread and jump on in!

Anonymous

That's the problem, can't really find one Hmmm maybe the B.r.o.k.e.n. one..

Anonymous

Heeelooooo I'm also new, Sola got me into the site (blame her!), i've posted at Zantaric (//http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1851) with Jonas - a warrior/wandering centaur.

Would be nice if an army or group or interesting thing were to happen lol.

I'll be waaaiting ^^

Rhindeer

Army, eh?

Weeeell...there are the different military academies in Serendipity, Adela, and Connlaoth. Serendipity and Adela would be welcoming on a centaur, and so would Connlaoth--as long as the centaur did not have magic. Because if your guy had magic and went into Connlaoth...bad things would happen. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I would pimp off the vikings but, im currently on hiatus until my comp problems are worked out.

that, and until i can get the time to sit down like today....thank odin im in shape now XD

Anonymous

He isn't a magic user so no worries, if noone replies to my topic soon (like within the week or somthing less) i'll post that i've left for somwhere else and 'happen' to get to where i want oocly lol