Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

rp with the new guy?

Started by Koga, March 26, 2015, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koga

Hello, I just made my character Wildfire and was hoping to get an introductory thread started with him. He'd pretty much open to anything from monster hunting to childish tomfoolery, and he's definitely well suited for both. ;D He's as wild an spontaneous as fire itself, so maybe things can get interesting, he could make some friends, enemies, possibly lovers? Haha whatever happens, it will be fun!

visualspice

If you're interested, it.might be fun for your character to run into my vigilante, Candy.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Or my newest character, Pepper, a ghost with nothing to lose.

Koga

Both of them sound really interesting! Perhaps we can get a thread going with the three of them? ^^

visualspice

Actually, I'd prefer a one on one thread if its not too much trouble. Candy is more of a playful character and those storylines she tends to do well in, which seems might be too contrasting for Star's character.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Yeah, I'd have to second what spice said. Pepper is more suited for darker, drama-ish threads than anything else. If that is up your alley, then that's great! If not, I have PLENTY of other characters to use. Some of them really need more threads anyhoo.

visualspice

Star, if you want, maybe someday you could toss Pepper at my character, Amalin? As he's somewhat of a ghost hunter/ expell-er of other worldly pests.

Koga

Alright, that's fine by me! Did you have any ideas as to how they could meet Spice? It's unlikely that Wildfire would meet Candy in a brothel, perhaps he could meet her as Card Trick? Sounds exciting to me :D

And Pepper will definitely give Wildfire a good scare haha. He's definitely the type of person to believe in ghost stories! A horror thread should be real fun, and intersting since Pepper died in a fire, and Wildfire literally personifies fire.

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
That sounds awesome! And yeah, Pepper would definitely wanna scare Amalin to death before she tries to do away with him. Lots of fun possibilities with this! She could also go on a rant to him, saying how he could never understand what ghosts like her have gone through and that they aren't simply 'pests' to get rid of. That they were once people too, just like him and such.

@Koga
Yeah, that sounds great too! I guess I didn't put two and two together about Wildfire's powers and how Pepper died. She would definitely see him as some kind of threat, simply because fire is what stole her from the world of the living. She might both hate and fear him at the same time.

visualspice

@Koga Yeah! I was thinking him running into Card Trick makes the most sense! Would you like me to start a thread, or would you like to?

Same goes to you, @Ethereal-Star for your ghosty and my mummy detective/ eradicator- Amalin~

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
I guess that's why I should've read the profile before making a comment about Pepper once having been a normal person just like Amalin. Obviously, he's got a different kind of dilemma. Could definitely make for a neat plot.

And @Koga , feel free to take a look at my other characters too if you want. I know Wildfire is already in a thread with Dilwen at the moment, but I have plenty of others!

Koga

@visualspice Would you mind starting it? I'm not home so I'm using my cellphone right now haha.

@Ethereal-Star alright I'll take a look at them right now ^_^

visualspice

Can do! I know far too well how difficult it is to type any post with sustenance via a phone x.x
I'll post the link up here once it's done!

Ethereal-Star

Speaking of starting threads, I need to write me a list of which ones I still gotta do to keep track of them all. Then check off what I've posted. Instead of trying to keep it all straight in my head.

And Koga, any questions about my characters, just ask!

visualspice

Okay, I managed to get the thread up!
I created an npc for the basis of Candy's reasoning for the opening scenario- a terrible storm and her friend having gone missing. Hope their meeting at the end of the post is okay :) If not, I can edit it.
But here's the thread, Chasing the Scropion's Tale! Hope that works for you :D

Ethereal-Star