Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

More Than Ships Will Sink [Connlaothian Civil War Mini-Event]

Started by visualspice, April 03, 2015, 09:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

I offer up my Duchess as tribute to go on the ship! (And it's okay if she sinks with it if there's no way for her to be In Character saved!)

visualspice

Quote from: Draconian on August 01, 2015, 08:41:58 PM
I offer up my Duchess as tribute to go on the ship! (And it's okay if she sinks with it if there's no way for her to be In Character saved!)

Maybe Dekka can try but ends up catching the ship on fire, making things worse? lol
Either way, woo! Hopefully I can get the ball rolling soonish on this event and the church building idea :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

so I'm wanting to move along the 'Goddess' Ship building idea, but was realizing- Melora will need allies! Is anyone interested in supporting Duchess Melora as she become the first Connlaothian woman to rise to power? I'm looking for nobles or high ranking soldiers/ knights only. So toss me your ideas and I'll see if they can fit :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I'd like to start this event soon- so far I know at least myself and Draco will be participating. Is anyone else interested in doing a dramatic story of attempted survival on a ship doomed to sink in the Hivan Ocean? It's happening in one of the later,a nd more current events of the war.

Jounin64

I'm interested but idk if any of my characters are valid for it my Connaoth natives are Aldwin, Lynette, and Alphonse

visualspice

Lyn might make the most sense, for she seems the type that would love to take a boat out to see to do some exploring- and could possibly have connections that would allow her access on board.

Jounin64

Yeah I was thinking that too. Also she could be assigned by The Witch Doctor to look for anything suspicious because Aldwin has all the connections so she can't get on board without his consent

visualspice

Sounds like a plan :D
Hopefully i'll have time to post up a bit more on this mini-event tomorrow!

visualspice

HEEEEEEEY, just posting this up again to see if anyone else might be interested in joining this mini-event, which I hope to have started soon :D