Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

JackieCat's Characters

Started by JackieCat, April 07, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

NOTE 1: Profile pic credit to Amanda Tolleson!

NOTE 2: Even though a character might live somewhere, almost all of them can be anywhere you need them to be!  I can make up some reason for a city-dweller to be in the middle of the forest!

NOTE 3: If any of the links here are faulty, or lead to the wrong place, please PM me if you have the time!  Thanks!  ;D

NOTE 4: If anyone has any plot ideas, just shoot me a PM and we'll probably be able to work something out. ;)

JackieCat's Characters

Kirl Moonharber, Adventurer
/ female / 17 / human

Open for Role-playing?: Yes!
Single and open for romance?:Maybe?
Residence:Wanders
Lifespan: Normal for a human

Kirl and her hyena are rangers and do-gooders.  They were shunned from their former home in Adela and now travel all of Le'raana and the surrounding islands together.  Kirl is kind and understanding, but also has a sense of humor and tries to make the best of the situation.  She is very protective of Oax, the hyena, and the hyena is of her.  They would both defend each other to the death.

Lorin Silverith, Thief / female / 18 / elf
Single and open for romance?:Yep
Residence:Arca, Serendipity, but often wanders
Lifespan: About ten year longer than a human's

Lorin is fairly good at her job, though that's not to say she doesn't get caught ever!  She's confident and witty, and hardly ever shows fear in front of an enemy, and she's very much the same with friends, or at least people not trying to hurt or kill her.  Though she is very confident and witty, she's also a kind person, even considering her profession.  She never hurts or kills unless it's absolutely necessary.

The Feari / 18 / feari
Open for Role-playing?: Yep.
Single and open for romance?: Single, and open, but I don't know who would really want to have an relationship with it.
Residence:Essyrn, but could wander
Lifespan: 70-80

The Feari is pretty scary, its voice is so full of hisses it's sometimes hard to understand.  It Is not evil, like its kin, but since nearly all Feari are killers, people assume that this one is as well.  It wants to be accepted, but it doesn't know how to go about trying to make a friend.  A friend for this little monster could be a plot, or perhaps someone trying to kill it!   

Akhe, A Horse / female / 4 / horse
Open for Role-playing?:Yep.
Single and open for romance?: Single, and open, but I don't know who would really like like her.  Except maybe another horse-like being.
Residence:Essyrn, but a plot about her leaving would work
Lifespan: 80-85

Akhe is a fairly lonely horse who just wants to get out of her rotten abusive job.  She's an Essryni cab horse who's master is a complete pain in the you-know-what.

Kilarhas Gindein, Exiled Elf Prince, Mage, Good Mercenary /male / 24 / elf
Open for Role-playing?: Oh, yes!
Single and open for romance?: For sure!  ;)

Kilarhas was exiled from his kingdom for saving it, against his father's orders.  He now wanders the world, taking quests and being a ranger to the forests.  He is a friendly and quick-witted, and engages most everyone he meets in conversation, even his enemies!

Naarilash Que-slivik Umdamushbenkik'silverathensha, Mage of the Wolves / female / 23 / wolf-shifter
Open for Role-playing?: Yep!
Single and open for romance?: Single
Residence:Moraki Desert
Lifespan: As long as a human's

Kinn Dice, Coward Mage / male / 23/ human
Open for Role-playing?: Yep.
Residence:Arca, Serendipity, will travel with good reason

Kinn believes himself to be a coward and never wanting to help anyone, but what he really is is quite the opposite.  He is sometimes a little timid and stammer-y (If you know what I mean) but he'll help almost anyone with his life, almost all the time, unless they're evil, of course.  The thing is, he hasn't come across many situations like that, but the few he has, he's been very brave, even though he had been terrified.  The definition of 'brave' is not being unafraid, but doing the right thing in a sticky situation.  Kinn has yet to learn that.  His insecurity and lack of faith in himself partially comes from the fact that he was attacked by his (evil) parents when he was a boy and had had to run away to save himself.  So I hope you can understand his insecurities.

Jiminie, Little Dragon / female / 15 / dragon
Open for Role-playing?: Yeppers!
Single and open for romance?:Single, not really looking for someone, but if you have an idea, I'm ready to listen!

Jiminie was born in the jungles of Yoreiq, but she looked very different from the rest of her flock.  When she was thirteen she went to the mainland and now travels around.  She's a very happy dragon, full of humor and adventure! (Cheesy, I know  ;D)

Faelis Gindein, A Thief, For Fun! male / 22 / elf
Open for Role-playing?: Open!!!
Single and open for romance?:Hmmmm. . . Unknown
Residence:Travels often, but his main residence is Arca, Serendipity

Faelis is a scoundrel and is cocky.  He is a smart-aleck, and can really get on peoples nerves, often on purpose.  He often deliberately starts bar fights, often over a rude remark on his part. He is reckless and there's not a building in Le'raana he's come across that he wouldn't be willing to break into, but that's not to say he'll never find one.  He's a cat burglar, getting in and getting out quickly and quietly. He was not the heir to the throne of the elven kingdom where he was a prince, his older brother was, so, for him, life at a castle was incredibly boring, so at fifteen he ran away and become a thief.  Note: May possibly be Is a bit insane.

Karishk Maelin / female / 24 / humanoid
Open for Role-playing?: Completely Open!

Karishk is a tough bounty hunter who's really quite vulnerable inside, though she would stay strong for those she loves, if she were to ever find anybody to befriend.

Cirick, Demonoid Creature / female / 20 / demoniod creature
Open for Role-playing?: Open!!!
Single and open for romance?:Yep, though human's or elves probably wouldn't find her attractive.
Lifespan: Around 115

Cirick just kind of wanders around, surviving mostly like an animal, and while she thinks mostly like a human, she does have a 'monster' side to her personality.

Sieera Vielin, Noble's Daughter / female / 18 / human
Open for Role-playing?: Open and looking for a way for Sieera to be brought into the world, the hard way!
Single and open for romance?:Sure
Residence:Arca, Serendipity

A prim and proper lady, Sieera is very timid and actually really wimpy.  She's completely terrified of things that are different, and probably wouldn't last a day outside of her perfect mansion without help.

Kornos Dinan, Bounty Hunter and Demon Host / male / 27 / humanoid
Open for Role-playing?: Open!
Single and open for romance?:I guess
Residence:Travels
Lifespan: Unknown

Ariznim Farith, The Mosquito / female / 17 / mosquito shifter
Single and open for romance?:Sure!

Ariznim is timid and fearful of people, as she's spent most of her life running from them as they try to kill her.  Despite her fears and distrust of people, she is a good person, and tried to do the right thing.  She thinks very badly of herself, and has low self-esteem.

Dergan Metalstone, Dwarven Blacksmith / male / 80 / dwarf
Single and open for romance?:Single, but open?  Maybe. . . Ask me if you have an idea!
Residence:Adela, but he sometimes travels for his business or to visit his many relatives!
Lifespan: About 140

He is a typical grouchy dwarf, but that doesn't stop him from being the kindest he can be.  Despite his often sour and stubborn demeanor, Dergan is happy and doing what he loves, metalsmithing.

Meerior Shlakae / female / 21 / humanoid
Single and open for romance?:Unsure, ask!
Residence: Wanders

Pretty much loopy.  She's got multiple personalities than can change in an instant, but most often she appears to be somewhat of an airhead, spouting random nonsense and talking to trees and rocks and animals and such.  She says she can communicate with them, and while she can actually communicate with animals, its unknown whether she really understands rocks.

Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime, Shadow Demon / demon
Single and open for romance?:Single and Open

A neutral demon, just wandering around.

Keyne, Dragon / female / 24 / dragon
Single and open for romance?:Single and Open

A good friend of my elf character, Kilarhas, Keyne is a kind though sometimes stubborn dragon,  While sometimes she is serene happy, other times she becomes jealous, especially of other dragons and flying creatures.

Seridin, Aether Elf / male / 1800 / elf
Open for Role-playing?: Not currently.
Single and open for romance?:TBD
Lifespan: Immortal, can die of wounds and sickness

He gave up the ways of his people, as he did not agree with their views of other beings as being below them.  He's sometimes lonely.

Elliot Seerkin/ female / 15 / human
Open for Role-playing?: Not currently
Single and open for romance?:TBD
Residence: Ketra

She lives by herself, teaching herself the ways of magic.  She's pretty timid and generally scared of people.

Healin / Nothing is known about them /
Open for Role-playing?: Yeop
Single and open for romance?: I guess yiour character could try. . .  Whether or not it's returned, however. . .
Residence: Travels

Nothing is really known about Healin.  That's why they're a mystery!

Warn Danish, Guard, Soldier / male / 25 / human
Open for Role-playing?: Open!!
Single and open for romance?:Yep!
Residence: Adela

Kind of just an average guy.  He works for a less-than-good lord as a guard, but he has a family to support, and does his job without questions.  My plot idea for him would be that his employer gets a slave or something and Warn is commissioned to guard then and he realizes how wrong it is and ends up helping them out!  Romance could also fit in here!

Revvil, Draconian/ male / 25 / draconian
Single and open for romance?:Hmmm. . . Not sure!
Residence: Seaports and the Sea!
Lifespan: About 100

Cunning and tricky, Revvil is a lying cheat and would do almost anything for a bit of coin.  He's a sailor, a pirate, and is quite good at his job, too.

Kashka Ramon / female / 19 / human
Open for Role-playing?: Yep
Single and open for romance?:Single
Residence: Connlaoth

A magic-user in Connlaoth, Kashka fights for the mage's cause.  Despite working with people who are openly mages and support magic, Kashka keeps her own talents a secret.

Ishka / female / 20 / human
Open for Role-playing?: If there's a plot that fits, sure!
Residence: Serendipity

A timid serving girl.

Nox Lupus / male / 26 / wolf-shifter
Open for Role-playing?: Not Currently
Single and open for romance?:Single. . . For now!
Lifespan: Same as a human

Skiffiles Sirium / male / 19 / wolf-shifter
Open for Role-playing?: Sure!
Residence: Draconi Forest, Adela
Lifespan: Same as a human

Kind if a shifty guy, not very brave, and just barely getting by by scavenging in the woods.

Jlyyth / female / 50(appears to be in late twenties) / Amazon
Open for Role-playing?: Yes
Residence: Traveles
Lifespan: About 200

She's an amazon.  A classic amazon woman.  Pretty stereotypical.

Flordia Gindien, Princess
/ female / 15 / corrian elf

Single and open for romance?: No
Residence:A kingdom in Southern Le'raana and Cerenis (second home)
Lifespan: About ten years longer than a human

Flordia is a heiress to a throne and she very much wishes to run away.  She does not want to be a queen and has an adventuring heart that will not be suppressed for much longer.  I'm currently looking for in-castle stuff right now for this girl, maybe a lord or lady comes to visit?  A servant inspires her to follow her dreams?  Something to get this gal inspired to leave her home and go out into the world.  In the thread she probably wouldn't leave the kingdom, just get inspired, but if something comes up and I want her to leave, she will!  Then after this, I'll need a thread to get her out into the world!

Larcan Diaes, Merc, Bounty Hunter, etc.
/male / appears to be thirty-ish / appears human

Open for Role-playing?: Yes
Single and open for romance?:Sure?
Lifespan: I don't know

Quiet and gets the job done, no questions asked.

Kannae Sarrik, Mage
/female / appears to be in her early thirties/ appears human

Open for Role-playing?: Not now
Lifespan: I don't know

Manipulative and power-hungry.  She just wants a little power, to, you know, take over the world or something.

Anton Delaware, Lord /Male / 29 / human
Residence:His estate in Summervale, Serendipity

He's the boss of you, and of everything he sees.  He'll make the biggest deal over the smallest thing, everything has to go his way, and he'll do most anything he has to to make it.  He is very difficult to deal with, and he knows it, but he doesn't care.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: