Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Drake pounded his hand on the side of the stable to get Bovil's attention.
"Hey, are you going to answer me?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked up at Drake and only shook his head. He then lowered his head once more and waited for anything to happen.

visualspice

Drake's eyes narrowed and he put out his hand.
"Hand me my whip." And one of his men wasted no time in fetching it. Once he felt the strong leather handle in his hand, he moved to open the stable door to where he stood there, facing the man still bound in the ropes. THough he looked awkward, at least it seemed when the creature shifted into this human looking thing, the ropes still held.

And here he stood in a manner of dominance.
"You have one choice to surrender the information I inquired. If I get this same nonsense from you, you will get beaten until I tire. I have no time for this. My time is money." And Bovil was an investment, and also meant to be a statement of power. He wouldn't let this little inconvenience destroy that.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked over at Drake and tried to conjure up his best accent as he said,"N-n-no." He then lowered his head once more, and waited to hear from Drake.

visualspice

"What's that?" Drake asked, gripping his whip tighter so it creaked. "I don't think I heard you."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil worked up his false accent once more and said,"N-no..." If asked to say more, Bovil would just have to talk in his "native" language.

visualspice

And that's when Drake's whip struck him.
"I didn't hear you," he scowled darkly.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil felt the sting of the whip on his chest, leaving a small gash. He then shouted in his accent,"No!" It was the only common he "knew".

visualspice

"No!?" Drake said, raising the whip again and giving the changed centaur another hard crack! "No!? NO!? NO!!!" The man roared, striking him at each word. "If that is all you know!" he roared, hitting him twice more. "Then I'll beat the knowledge into you!"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil felt the sting of the whip hit him one after another. He wanted to fight back, but he only groaned after the beating was done. He tried to lay on the ground, but his restrained arms made his hover slightly over the ground.

visualspice

To see the man wilt so easily after the strikes still did not satisfy Drake. In fact, it angered him all the more as he snapped at one of his men.
"Get me a bucket of salt water."
And once he had it, he demanded more salt be dumped into it. ANd once that was done, he walked clean over to the bleeding man and dumped the water over his form.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil felt the sting of the salt enter his wounds and he let out a large groan. He couldn't take it anymore, his magic slowly began to wear off as the large slashes seemed to turn into small scrapes and Bovil changed back into his centaur form. He then shouted in his language,"Thela blastmere!"

visualspice

And to see him change back pissed off Drake even more. And he struck him again and again. Once he was able to see blood on his hide, he finally stopped and growled, "Throw more salt on his wounds." And his men obeyed.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil clenched his teeth as more salt water was thrown on him, but said nothing. The centaur only stared at Drake and lowered him down as far as the ropes would allow, a sign of surrendering.

visualspice

Drake knew that gesture of defeat better than he ought, and threw off his gloves in an angered moment ontop of the beast.
"Tomorrow, we'll break him in," he said to his men, and stormed off towards the house.

Winifred had been watching, but hadn't seen a thing. Which was fortunate for had she, she herself would have fallen prey to Drake Gassir's wrath. Now watching her fiance return to his Adelan home, she hastily moved back to her bed, for when he knocked on her door to inquire how she was, she pretended to be asleep.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil watched as Drake left and tried to rest. It wasn't so much that the whipping had cut him, it was more along the lines that he had been captured, and the poison dart was still coursing through him, well just a bit. The centaur closed his eyes and wished that when he woke up he'd be back at the plains.

visualspice

When the door to her room creaked open, Winifred stilled. And the weight of Drake's gaze made her sweat. He lingered at her half open door for much longer than she'dve liked, but she suppose her still body eventually confirmed she was infact, sleeping, even this early in the evening. By the time he had left, Winifred was too anxious to sleep, and slipped out from under the covers  as she peered out the window.

By now, the sun was beginning to set, and she watched, idly, Drake's hired hands worked around the barn and strained her ears to listen for anything curious.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil tried to sleep, but was awoken by the sound of his stomach growling. His eyes slowly opened as he put one hand on his stomach, that boar was his meal...and he never got a chance to eat. The centaur let out a sigh, but didn't bother to ask for anything to eat or drink and tried to sleep again.

visualspice

Bovil wasn't the only one hungry. Winifred too, hadn't eaten in quite some time, but her stomach was too knotted for her to even think about food. However, as the night rolled on, and stars began to appear in the on coming night, she felt herself being drawn towards the barn. She couldn't stop looking at it, so when the helpers all turned in for the night, she was sure to be careful before she slipped outside.

She knew it was probably a bad idea, but she felt damned in no matter what she did. But still, she hesitated as she approached the barn, which was black as night against the contrasting skies that were now the fading colors of the day's dying sun. Once she grew bold enough, she stepped near the door, let her eyes adjust again before creeping inside.

thehiddenbeast13

By the time night came, Bovil was asleep. He had his back on the wall, and a few drops of blood on the ground from the whipping that he had received earlier. His stomach would occasionally growl, but Bovil was sound asleep.