Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Winifred stared worriedly down at the centaur. Part of her wished to defy Drake, to let this poor man free and out of the situation that she herself was caged. But any thoughts on that were dashed as she gasped and turned around when she heard her name. It was Drake.

"I see you're admiring the new mount?" Drake went on, a wicked smile spreading across his lips. Winifred took a step back and paused, looking down to the ground before Bovil before looking back up to Drake.

"Yes.. I find him to be ... quite the interesting specimen." She bit her lip as she watched Drake nod and look her over as he approached, and placed a hand upon her cheek.

"You're flushed..."

Winifred's eyes moved, as if reading him before they dropped.
"Oh?"

Drake smirked again.
"I know this creature is part man and beast... but I saw the way you were looking at him.. Do you find something attractive in such a creature?"

At such an accusation, Winifred looked up at him with a hard gaze.

"Attractive?" Her face heated, though her expression was that of repulsion, but she couldn't help but think that well.. the half of him that was a man was handsome, but this was hardly the appropriate time to consider that. "As a creature, yes."

But Drake stopped her thoughts right there with a laugh.
"Don't get too attached, Winifred." And he gave her a quick kiss to her cheek, which caused her eyes to avert quickly. "He's all beast, especially where it counts."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil only made a short grunting noise as he heard the conversation between the two. The moment he heard Drake use the word "mount" Bovil simply stared at Drake for a brief moment, almost sizing the man up. He then looked back down and tried his best to ignore the comments that were being said about him.

visualspice

Drake then snapped his fingers and shouted to his men, "Bring him to the corral. We've wasted enough time here." And his men moved quickly over Bovil.

OOC: Feel free to write for the npc employees of Drake bringing Bovil to the corral :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil heard the command of Drake and could already see two ropes being thrown on him and one of Drake's employee quickly tightening the rope around his arms so he couldn't use them for anything. They soon managed to pull Bovil out from the stable and began to try and pull him towards the corral. Bovil saw the corral and reared back, almost taking the two men with him! The two men soon regain their footing as one shouted,"Come on you beastly bastard!" Bovil still tried to resist but then realized something:where would he go if he managed to get away? He couldn't get away fast enough, and they still had all of his belongings.

Bovil continued to resist, but eventually succumbed to the ropes and let himself be dragged to the corral. They didn't untie his arms and one of them men laughed at the centaur and said,"You really are a pathetic beast, aren't you?" The two men laughed and slapped each other on the back in congratulation and left Bovil to deal with Drake. 

visualspice

It took another two men to secure Bovil int he corral, and standing near the gate stood Drake. He was dressed in proper riding gear, had a whip hitched to his side, and was holding some strange set of tethers.

"My, my, seems, despite your lack of meal, you have a bit of spunk this morning."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil tensed up the moment he saw not only the whip, but Drake with it. As he listened to Drake's comment he chose to do nothing more than lower his head as a response.

visualspice

Seeing his head lower, Drake barked out a laugh.
"Oh? Already willing to submit? Pity... because breaking horses is a great pleasure of mine," he went on, stroking the length of the whip as he eyed the centaur over.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil only clenched his teeth together, trying to avoid shouting out in common. He only made a short grunting noise as he watched Drake stroke his whip.

visualspice

Drake chuckled.
"Come now... is this the only reply I get for showing you your favorite piece of my equipment? But don't you worry.." he went on, approaching Bovil and using the hilt of the whip to hold beneath Bovil's chin and forced it up so he could look him in the eyes. "I can assure you, I have plenty more fun toys where that came from."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil merely stared at Drake, but began to rustle around in ropes; trying to get his arms free. He soon stopped, but gave Drake another cold stare.

visualspice

Drake's smile, though colder, only continued to grow. ANd he turned away from Bovil before pausing after so many feet and turning around on his heels-
And without warning, struck the whip at Bovil.

"That's for even thinking you could escape."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil felt the sting of the whip on his hide and let out a short grunt, he wanted to trample him to death with all of his might! He soon calmed down a little and waited to see what his captor would do next.

visualspice

Seeing Bovil did not lash back, he moved towards the make shift reins, and eyed them, then eyed Bovil.

"The next phase, you'll do well to cooperate. though if you don't, it'll hardly matter. As I told you.." he went on, smoothing the now blood soaked whip through his gloved hands and smelling it. "I do admire a challenge."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil suddenly let out a low growl, he was not about to let this person ride him like a simple mule. He was a warrior, not a mount! He then lowered his head once more and began to back away from Drake as much as his ropes would allow.

visualspice

With a snap of his fingers, a rope was in Drake's hand and he wasted no time in tossing it into a twirl over his head. And before Bovil would have a chance to realize what the plan was, Drake threw the rope right at his head, hoping to ring it around his neck as he approached, and attempted to reach for Bovil's arms, might as well try the easy way first...
Before he'd try another tactic to get these reigns designed to fasten over his arms onto him securely. After all, he designed this himself! He was sure it would work..

But yes, he had to get it on the beast, first.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil watched as the rope was thrown over his neck and watched as Drake to reach towards his roped down arms. Bovil then chose to rear back, with the rope digging into his neck the farther back he reared. He came back down and began to back away once more to keep Drake away from his arms.

visualspice

Drake moved away just in time not to be trampled but the damn centaur's hooves. Swearing through his teeth, he moved to pull and yank roughly upon the rope bound around Bovil's throat.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil continued to rear back and try to fight, but soon realized that he was only wasting his breath and soon calmed down but continued to eye Drake for any sudden movements.

visualspice

Seeing the creature realized the futility of it's struggle, Drake actually found himself laughing.
"Giving up alright, horse man?" He gave another sharp tug to the rope that was probably now burning Bovil's throat.

But he wasted no time, slipping the harness over his frame and made quick work to secure it iwth a few clasps. And once that was done, he looked to the leather collar and bit that was fit specifically for a man's mouth and smiled up darkly at Bovil.

"I hope you like the taste of metal."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil coughed as the rope was given one more good tug and remained still as his new harness was put onto him. But once he saw the bit, he quickly realized that they couldn't force it into his mouth or make it stay there, right?