JackieCat

THE FEARI

__________________QUICK STATS
Name None
Age17
GenderNone
SpeciesFeari
EthnicityEssyrn
Height4' when standing straight, but usually crouches on all fours.
OccupationNone
ResidenceEssyrn

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical DescriptionHumanoid body but smaller and thinner.  Feari have pitch-black skin and round heads with a extremely wide mouth that can open to a 120 degree angle.  They have long black tongues and rows of small razor sharp teeth.  They have large pupil-less black eyes and a pair of small leathery wings that can support them for only short glides.  They have a long tail with sharp spines that is constantly waving around it, except when it waits in an ambush.

PersonalityTo be determined

Magic/Abilities Their bite is stronger than most animals of its size.  If they are biting for fifteen seconds, a poison is injected into their victim, but only if the Feari chooses this.  The cure is known only to the Feari.  They can also shoot venom in spurts from their mouth, but no one other than the Feari knows this.

RelationshipsThis feari was shunned by society, even in Essyrn, because the Feari are evil and work with no one but others of their kind.  But this feari is good, though no one is willing to take that chance and hire it or work with it.

History This feari was hatched in the city in Essyrn and has lived there for its whole life, traveling only occasionally (feari live to be seventy or eighty, unless they get killed before that, which happens often among their kind).

__________________CURRENT THREADS (Not in chronological order)
Runs Away From the Circus
Alone and in Feari

__________________FINISHED THREADS
A New Face at the Colosseum
Two Fugitives
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: