Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Check out my art, yo!

Started by Draconian, April 23, 2015, 02:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Eh, I just wanted to see how you'd do it...most people have their own unique art style, and it's alright if something is "off" with him. I just like art, but can't really draw to save my life

Draconian

heehee. It's all good.

I like to think I do!  I dunno. I've been drawing to draw away from anime since forever BUT HA.

I doubt that's ever going to happen, I've been drawing like that since I was 8 and now I'm 25 and still do it so. GOOD LUCK TO ME.

thehiddenbeast13

Happy drawings!! Just remember what I said about his back (and if you dare to put someone on his back you better have them hanging on as tight as possible)

Draconian

There ya go.

o: A quick doodle for ya.

thehiddenbeast13

(faints due to sheer amazement)...teach me oh wise one...

Draconian

Okay. 8D Uuuuuh...

Go draw fifty circles, chop chop.

thehiddenbeast13

Okay...(goes to work in corner)

Draconian

I gave her a redesign before I shelf'd her!

I like her cape. It's a fancy cape. I did this during my three days of "You have twenty minutes to draw something, hop to!"

yeah. A whole three days. Longer than I thought I'd do it for.

Draconian

Awww Adalia is so cuuuuute. I missed her <3

Man. my writing looks so neat. |: It never looks like that.

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

I may finish this and fix it up.

I may start from scratch.

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Looshi

Wow! That's some great stuff you have here! I've missed seeing your art.

Draconian

A drow knight fellow i drew FOREVER AGO.

If someone wants to use this for a character, go for it! =D Just let me know!

yes, you need to keep his mullet. Non negotiable.

visualspice

Oh wow, that's EPIC. :D love the details and how he just seems to 'pop' to life. And his mullet sells it XD
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The mullet is faaaaaaabuloooooous!

Draconian

My new Lily! =D

She cant see but she can still set you on fiiiiiiiire.  Those black things are supposed to be onyx. I was just waaaaay too impatient to make it look somewhat decent. (she's free! Touch her boob!)

Draconian

I never did give Xala the love she deserved previously. TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE, BABY. I also forgot an important redline from her lip to her neck BUT OH WELL. ALREADY DONE.

visualspice

Very nice. A very solid drawing :D
And love her color palette~

Draconian

Awww thanks. : D

All that red  brings out her demon eyes.

Rhindeer

Duuuuuude, Xala leveled up like whoa, yo!

(And so did your art! *___* )

Her eyes are so freakin' pretty.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tags: