Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Check out my art, yo!

Started by Draconian, April 23, 2015, 02:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

I'll post up your charvter when I finish it!

I'd suggest Adalia or Xala! They're relatively plain!

If you want to be adventurous you could get Jaiha!

Ethereal-Star

Cool, thanks. I'll start on your character either tonight (if I'm not too tired that is) or later tomorrow. Will take a look and decide who to draw.

Ethereal-Star

I give to you two character drawings, one of Jaks since he didn't have a pic yet on his profile and then one of Adalia. Sorry about the smudge on Adalia's picture, it wasn't intentional. Plus her eyelashes are a bit messed up-but oh well, it is what it is. Hope you like.

Jaks

Adalia

Draconian

Aww they're awesome!!

I'll have yours up tonight I think!

Ethereal-Star

Glad you like! I can't wait to see what character of mine you draw!

Oh, and the picture of Jaks shows him at an archeological dig if that wasn't already obvious. Backpack behind him, artifacts and pillar remnants to the left of him...

Draconian

The picture of Jaks is beautiful.

=D I did a quick doodle of your girl Adelaide in my new art program I got today.

I wasn't sure which one was the proper picture so I smooshed them sorta together. Also I fiddled with the design of her rod, hope you don't mind!

Ethereal-Star

Squeal! I LOOOOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! Yippee!! *Does happy dance* That is completely awesome! Wheee!!!

Okay, calming down some, LOL. It is PERFECT. Wow, I love everything about it. The robe is great, she actually has two robes she wears, so the silver blue-swirled look is exactly what I wanted for this pic! Oh, and of course her guild attire but don't worry about that. The rod is so cool! Both literally and figuratively cuz y'know she's an ice mage and such. Her hair is great, love the overall look to it and everything. Excellent job! Two thumbs up! I'd give three if I had another hand but yeah...

Thanks so much! *Takes the picture and loves it forever!*

Ethereal-Star

I added the pic to Adelaide's profile and gave you proper credit. Thanks again!

Draconian

Ethereal-Star

@Draconian

This is incredible! Completely amazing!! You are really good at this art thing. I luurrrve it, I love it! Thanks a million times over! I will add this to her profile and of course give you credit too. Thanks again so much!!

You do such great work!

Draconian

Aww, I'm glad you like it. (:

And as I promised @Lion.

Adaron! It's... okaay. Sketchy, just how I like it.

SORRY IF I MADE HIM SUPER WRONG. =D

Lion

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  8D It's so bad, I love it.  Don't be sorry, it's perfectly not how I imagined it.  It's great. (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Sounds good. I'm just not gonna draw your characters anymore 'cause I don't know. D=

S'what you get for having such a concrete idea of what your characters look like. B| You cheater.

Also: You should draw him =D Then I can try again.

Lion

No, it was a great interpretation.  I like seeing what other people think my characters look like.  Sometimes I make a description of a character in their profile, but then they look nothing at all like how they appear in my head.  I've had that problem with Ares.  He has a full head of hair in his profile, but in my head, I picture him with a shaved head.  Weird. |8  Also, keep drawing my characters, I love them.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

That's not how I imagine him! That's what his profile says.

=D I have a crippling fear of drawing other peoples characters wrong, y'know.  I'll still try though, maybe.

Also... You know... You can change his profile, right? =D =D =D =D

Also, there's a Castor doodle on the page before this one if you want to go laugh at that one too. ;_;

kleineklementine

Draconian

kleineklementine

Because I had too many tabs open and I accidentally posted a reply to our thread here, but you can't just delete posts. XD

Draconian

Oh.

Ahem.

Ha-ha! =D

I drew Vale! His picture is in his profile.

B| His face looks funny. I'll have to redo it. again.

kleineklementine

I saw! I like his half-off shirt!  :-*