Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chit-chatting

Started by Valo, May 20, 2015, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valo

I went all the threads till page 5, and didn't find this kind of thread (or am I just blind?), but I think that every rpg needs one of these! Easiest way to get to know each other :3

So, basically... chit-chatting only! How are you? What did you do today? Any plans for summer? Planning a trip to somewhere? Got a new pet? Weather sucks? You learned something new today? Just procrastinating? Sandman forgot you? Wanna share the song you heard yesterday? Wanna learn how to play piano (or a penny whistle in my case!)? You're moving out? Plans for tomorrow? ...and the list goes ever on. Think you got the point. Talk about anything.

visualspice

I think one reason we don't have an active thread like this is because most of these daily conversations take place in the chat box (c-box) located on the main forum page at the very bottom :D
Feel free to drop by and converse with us, if you wish! But there are some members who don't necessarily use the c-box, or can (thinking it might have to do with support issues, not sure!)

But anywho, I'm doing alright! Wishing I could sleep right now, but I'll probably try to get back to sleepy time land in about an hour or somethin'.

How are you? :D How goes things and how are you liking SotE so far?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Hi Valo! 8DD

I just got back from seeing Mad Max at the drive-in theatre! LOVED IT! WAS SUPER AWESOME. HNNNG.

I couldn't hear about 85% of the dialogue though. >_> My friend's truck lacked a working stereo, so my other friend pulled his car next to ours and blasted the radio while we all made a blanket/pillow/cuddle nest in the back of my friend's truck. Unfortunately it wasn't quiiiite loud enough, so I couldn't really hear much, and my friend ended up having to narrate for us since he'd already seen it. xDD

BUT I DIDN'T EVEN CARE BECAUSE THE VISUALS WERE AWESOME AND I GOT THE GIST OF THE STORY.

I'll just have to see it again so I can actually hear what's being said. xDDD

We stayed for the movie that played after that, Hot Pursuit. It was terrible. Not even good-terrible, not even "this is physically painful to watch but also unintentionally hilarious" like The Room, just...terrible terrible. We stayed because we felt stuck once it started since we didn't wanna blare headlights at people, I fell asleep 25% of the way in, one friend slept through it, and the other bravely bore it and reported that it only got worse. >_>

REESE WITHERSPOON WHO HURT YOU. WHAT HAPPENED. WHY.

BUT MAD MAX WAS AWESOME EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T HEAR MOST OF IT. I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN. The visuals were stunning and the character designs were awesome and the world was super cool and disturbing in all the right ways, hnnnng! Lotsa fighty high octane rage and women being awesome and kicking all the ass! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

omg, I haven't been to a drive in in YEARS. Sucks you had issues with the sound, but you should totally see it again, Rhi ^_^
and I'll make a note to avoid that movie >_>
Not that it was on my list of ones to see x.x

I want to see 'The Age of Adelaide' at some point, though I might either see it this weekend, or wait until it gets on Netflix.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Valo

I'm really bad at using all those chat-boxes, because I don't have enough time for them!
But if people prefer chats, thats okay :3 Then I just have to move there.

How much do the move tickets cost in your countries? I mean, here they are 12 euros, and I think that it's bloody expensive :'D Especially for a student, who gets 250 euros per month and has to pay everything (clothes, food, bills, insurances etc.) with that money.
And we don't have drive-in theatres..sniff. I've always wanted to go to one of those! Like in Grease!

Rhindeer

Here movies are typically $12.50. |: Waaaay too expensive.

BUT! At the drive-in near my place, you get to see TWO movies for $9! The downside is they pick which movies are paired together, but you get two choices. And they rotate the movies out pretty regularly. So for example we wanted to see Mad Max, which was paired with Hot Pursuit. (STILL CAN'T DEAL WITH HOW TERRIBLE HOT PURSUIT WAS OMG.)

And at another local theater, if you go before 12pm, you can see a movie for $6.50. 8D So I don't go to the movies often because I'm pooooor, but when I do, my friends and I do the drive-in or usually go before noon. ^^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Valo

I didn't know that drive-ins still exist :p I wanna visit one of them some day. Let's write it down to my to do -list!

I have a swedish test tomorrow and here I am.. procrastinating. Damn. It's our last exam, then two days of holiday and then 3 months of work. Sounds legit. Sometimes I wish I had a permanent job, because in order to survive the next year as a student, I have to work the whole summer. Those who are working get at least 6 weeks holiday. UNFAIR.