Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

oh look, a dragon!

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2005, 10:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Latira likes long flights over a beach, watching the sun set, making unsuspecting people uncomfortable, fighting, flying, and late night movies. She doesn't really have an alignment to good or evil, as she's been in both the dream army and the dread army, and was also attacking Serendipity in the last siege.

She also is rather lonely.

so, any takers?

Anonymous

lol.. if your looking for a mate or partner i can't help (in rp sense XD ) but if your looking for a friend i've seen stranger matches than a Centaur and a Dragon. (infact i've seen stranger relationships - Donkey and a dragon springs to mind.)

Anonymous

haha, I love Shrek XD

sounds great, where is your centaur? or if he's anywhere.. where would you prefer to go... I don't really have too much preference.. I'd rather not go to Serendipity Castle, though, cause she'd probably get attacked or something..

She's got history with partnering up with a demon.. but the demon's player has no muse left.. so.. she's free XD and besides..

Anonymous

Hes at the village.  :lol:  perhaps the villagers will send him to go kill her and thats not how it turns out lol.

Anonymous

*thinks of dragonheart for some reason*

Anonymous

XD sure, I'll post her after my chores are done

Quote from: "Sola"*thinks of dragonheart for some reason*

XD except, you know.. she's a she.. and she has a different wing type :D and she doesn't really like the idea of pulling out half her heart and giving it to dying evil dudes XD

but we all love Draco! I named one of my beanie babies after him XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kanina"XD sure, I'll post her after my chores are done

Quote from: "Sola"*thinks of dragonheart for some reason*

XD except, you know.. she's a she.. and she has a different wing type :D and she doesn't really like the idea of pulling out half her heart and giving it to dying evil dudes XD

but we all love Draco! I named one of my beanie babies after him XD

I was thinking more of the part where they trick villiagers into paying the bloke to 'kill' the dragon but it's a con ^^

Anonymous

except without the greed and want for gold coins.  :lol:

Anonymous

haha, good plan! I love it ^_^