Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bird Amongst Birds (Road Kamelot!)

Started by JackieCat, June 16, 2015, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

This thread is tagged to @Road Kamelot

Karisk Maelin looked around the bustling streets of Essyrn, scanning.  She was supposed to find a demon and bring it to another demon named Jakal, who had hired her.  She didn't understand why she was supposed to get this demon, but asking questions wasn't her job.  Her job was to do whatever the person giving her money told her do.

She had been told he was a Raven Demon, but she didn't really know what hat meant, besides, of course, that it meant a demon who had some raven-like powers.

Well then, she'd just have to find out what a Raven Demon was.  Who would know about demons?  Karishk asked herself.  A mage.  A mage or wizarding type may know.  She made her way to the nearest mage shop.  She knew her way around this part of Essyrn.  There were many bounty hunter hirers around this place, as well as bounties.

She entered the dark shop and the scents of herbs and other strange items flooded over her.  She walked to the front desk, where an old crone sat.

"I need information," she said. "About demons.  I want to know what a Raven Demon is." Karishk knew to get what she wanted out of her mouth quickly, or some people would charge you for every sentance.  The crone held out a gnarled hand, and Karishk dropped a coin into it.

"Raven Demon's are demons that can, for one, turn into ravens," the crone croaked, "they also have a human-looking form.  They possess magic, sometimes, but the type can greatly vary."

"That's all you have for me?" Karisk asked.

"That's all I know."

Karishk turned around and left the shop.  Well, at least she knew what the demon might look like.  either a human, any human, or a bird, a dang bird!  How in all the hells was she supposed to find a specific demon amongst thousands of people?  She didn't even know if he was in Essyrn!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor