Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Grazen put his hands on her hips and kissed her back.

"Well, you're the clothing expert," he told her. "So if you think this is better then who am I to say that your wrong?"

Greenery

She giggled. "I'm glad we agree on something." Esmeralda kissed his cheek before walking back to the main market. "Do we need anything else?"

Wicked Basket

Grazen thought for a moment.

"As long as we have enough food and water to last us for awhile we should be fine."

Greenery

"Good. Then I can just conjure up some lingerie later." Esmeralda teased before walking back to the ship with the food and water they bought from the market. "Hey, your favorite color is blue right?" She asked over her shoulder.

Wicked Basket

Grazen followed closely behind her as they walked back to the ship. Esmeralda than asked for confirmation that his favorite color was blue.

"Yeah. Why?"

Greenery

"Just wanted to make sure." She giggled before boarding the boat again. She walked down into the bedroom and turned a corner to the same storage area that was in the corner. She started to unpack the gods and put them on shelves.

Wicked Basket

Grazen didn't know what she was up to, but that wasn't unusual. It seemed to be a recurring theme. Esmeralda was full of surprises. In the meantime, Grazen busied himself getting the boat ready to sail.

Greenery

Esmeralda finished and came back up on the deck. She watched as Grazen prepped the sails for when they would depart. She studied his muscles in his new shirt, how they would flex and contract. Nothing made Esmeralda more excited than to see men working. And in this case, her lover.

Wicked Basket

As he finished preparing the ship, he turned and saw Esmeralda staring at him.

"See something you like," he teased.

Greenery

Esmeralda looked up and down. "Yes, I do actually." She snapped her fingers and her outfit turned into a two piece blue bikini. She took her hair and down smiled at him. "It's good enough to eat."

Wicked Basket

Now it was Grazen's turn to stare, his eyes drinking in the beautiful sight before him.

"Is it now," he asked. "Then come and get it."

Greenery

The blonde enchantress licked her lips and ran toward her boyfriend, jumping on him and kissing him like a primal cat.

Wicked Basket

Grazen had not been expecting such a violent response, but fortunately he was able to catch her and keep his balance. Her kissing was ravenous, and Grazen kept up as best he could. It wasn't long before he got caught up in the moment and his tongue began practically demanding entrance into her mouth.

Greenery

Esmeralda quickly opened her mouth to Grazen and wrapped her arms around his neck, squeezing his neck tighter. "I love you so much." She said through kisses.

Wicked Basket

"I love you too," Grazen managed through the kisses.

As soon as he was done talking his tongue immediately dove back in to challenge Esmeralda's for dominance. He was now complete consumed with desire for her, and not because of her succubus side. He deeply and sincerely wanted her, and her alone.

Greenery

Her tongue fought back before giving up and allowing Grazen to assert is dominance. Esmeralda groaned, wanting him to take her right then and there.

Wicked Basket

Grazen carried Esmeralda below deck as they kissed and placed her on the bed. He then took off his new shirt and crawled over top of her, his hands wandering all over her body as the makeout session resumed.

Greenery

Esmeralda seem to growl when she was put on the bed. She snatched off her bra and panties right before Grazen got on top of her.. She but his lip gently, pulling it before kissing him again.

Wicked Basket

Grazen kept going until a need for oxygen forced him to stop and catch his breath. As he did so he gazed into Esmeralda's eyes.

"I want you," he whispered. "And I'm going to make sure you finish this time."

Greenery

The. Enchantress smiled slightly at her boyfriend. "I hope you're ready for this again." She teased before spreading her legs to him. "Then later,  I'll show you what a blow job is." She sat up on elbows, looking at Grazen.

Tags: