Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Unable to contain himself any longer, Grazen undressed himself in a flash and moved Esmeralda to the center of the bed before climbing on top of her and sliding himself right in. He moved inside of her slowly at first as he continued to kiss her, but he was gradually picking up speed. She had made him feel mindblowing pleasure, and now he was going to return the favor.

Greenery

Esmeralda groaned once he entered her. She missed that feeling from Grazen. She wrapped her arms aprons his neck and kissed his neck. "How many inches are you anyway?" She aske breathlessly as her eyes shone pink.

Wicked Basket

"No idea," he panted as he pounded away. "You tell me."

Greenery

She groaned. "Eight and three fourths." She groaned, looking up at him.

Wicked Basket

"You're just trying to flatter me," he managed between breaths.

Greenery

She moaned, arching her back on the verge of climax. "N-no, of course not baby."

Wicked Basket

Grazen could sense that Esmeralda was close to her climax and the thought that he was getting her off started pushing him over the edge as well. He couldn't finish yet, though. Grazen began doing everything he knew she liked:  grabbing her ass, fondling her breasts, kissing her neck,everything he could possibly think of to get her off.

Greenery

After about two more minutes of the sexual intercourse between herself and Grazen, the enchantress came, cunning violently with a shout of pleasure. 

Wicked Basket

Grazen had held back his own orgasm even as the pressure built to incredible levels. Once Esmeralda reached her orgasm, Grazen was unable to hold back any longer and erupted inside of her, his orgasm easily twice as powerful compared to last time. As soon as he was done filling her with his seed, he collapsed on top of her completely exhausted

Greenery

Esmeralda grunted when he landed on top of her. She checked breathlessly as she felt his seed inside her. "I guess you do want kids then." She teased, chewing on his earlobe

Wicked Basket

"It may end up that way at this point, " Grazen replied rolling off of her to let her breathe. "I just can't help myself though."

Greenery

Esmeralda laughed some before resting his head on his chest and her hand near his length. "I like feeling the warmth of it though."

Wicked Basket

He put his arm around her as she rested on him.

"I told you you would finish this time."

Greenery

"Yes, you did tell me." Esmeralda chuckled and kissed his cheek. "We'll do more later when this boat is off." She stated panting, curling up against Grazen's side.

Wicked Basket

When Esmeralda curled up against him, Grazen curled up against her. In his case though, he ended up enveloping her body with his own. As he held her against him, he smiled for no reason other than he just felt like it. He was completely at ease with his lover wrapped in his arms safe and warm. She was his, and he loved her. He would protect her, to the death in necessary. No one was going to harm her. Not while he still lived.

Greenery

Esmeralda snuggled inside him more, enjoying the warmth of a man who exactly loves her. She wouldn't give this up for all the money and magic in the world. Just to feel his breath against her skin made her feel safe. "Good night, sweetie." She whispered before closing her eyes. "Mama needs a nap."

Wicked Basket

"Goodnight, my love," Grazen said softly.

He was exhausted as well, so he had no qualms with taking a quick nap, especially with Esmeralda in his arms.

Greenery

A couple of hours later, Esmeralda woke up from her nap. It had been a good one, no nightmares or anything. She sat up in bed and put in a slimming black old fashioned dress. After tightening up her corset, she walked up to the deck and looked over the ocean. They hadn't yet left the docks of Yoreiq so she decided to sneak away and grab some clothes.

Wicked Basket

Grazen awoke to find Esmeralda no longer beside him. He immediately began to worry. Where had she gone? Had she been taken? He sprung out of bed and dressed himself before running out onto the deck and looking around. There was no sign of a struggle. Did she just go back to the marketplace. Grazen left the ship and began searching the marketplace for any sign of his lover. Surely she was here somewhere.

Greenery

There was a sudden scream near the clothing section of the market. All of the creatures and humans looked in her direction. She had found it! The prefect dress! It was the color of navy blue and  had the corset that tied in the back inside of the front. "This is what I've been looking for!" She exclaimed before giving the money to the vender.