Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Adventure

Started by Valoric, July 26, 2015, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valoric

Azul is traveling through the woods, heading to the next city to seek out any who could tell him what species he is. But in his routine camp in the forest he hears a passerby approach, who could it be?
A blue horned man with a talking sword in the woods.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This would be my first post, and I haven't RP'd like this, so I am not sure what to expect. Please, take it easy on me and show me what it is supposed to look like in order to have fun. I really want him to find out who his family is, and he has aspirations to be the best swordsman who ever lived. Let's see what happens, right?
                                                                                                                            Thank You,
                                                                                                                            Valoric Drakinos

JackieCat

I've read your post, and it sounds good!  I'd like to jump in, is that fine?  Your character sounds very interesting, I hope you have a great time on this site!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Valoric

YES!
I am glad you like the idea, I didn't want to sound to silly? Feel free to jump in, and I hope I have a great time on the site too!