Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The start of something beautiful is always around the corner

Started by SilmeriaElemred, August 10, 2015, 11:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Tag @Scythe-Nova

Silmeria was not sure what brought her here. The fact it was possible to trade things she otherwise would not get rid off or because she wanted to see if there were any goods she wanted to buy.

She had come here on foot this time rather then landing nearby. A simple little trip. The scent of the sea made her smile and despite it was early the place was already lively. Fishmerchants starting to display their fresh goods after having cleaned them. Some fish were prepared too. In a dough or brought to a smoke house.

''Just as I remember it'' Silmeria said softly before proceeding. This included a few drunkards too who litterly had been drinking all night to forget their wives or miserables lives. Not only honest tradesmen were here though. Pirates too whom had raided ships of their cargo and would sell it here. Silmeria worried little about being robbed. Her bag was enchanted to hold a LOT more then the eye could see and anyone who would attempt to empty it without her permission and actually grab in it would end up grabbing in maggots, cockroaches and other disgusting crawlers. Also the enchantment allowed her to always being able to locate the thing if she had lost it.

It was not long however until she heard the first fight. And it had actually gathered quite the crowd. Her curiosity made her come over to take a look though. Silmeria herself hated fighting especially with a fatal outcome or when it was started out of anything else rather then respect. Aka. She could live with duels. Most fights however unfortunatly were not.

Scythe-Nova

At the center of the circle of people a lone figure stood and took on a little horde of drunkards and pirates, A wide grin upon her face and her gem like eyes glowed slightly as she delivered another crushing strike to a pirate who was knocked out cold before he even hit the ground.

-"Haah.."

Murmur was having a blast fighting all these people and she had been at it for almost half an hour now, it never seemed to end for her as when she knocked someone out another took his place and it was not like she could evade all attacks from these people so she had amassed a lot of bruises and cuts and even one knife still stuck in her right arm. It was quite obvious that she would go down before long against these odds but she showed neither fear nor that she would be giving up anytime soon, She evaded another knife wielding man and responded with a powerfull knee to his gut making him fall over and stay down for the time being.

SilmeriaElemred

Considdering fighting Silmeria only participated if it was nessesary or when it was a really harmless duel. She wondered how thisone started but the use of weapons was something she found a little unfair to the one who was not.

She wondered if she had to break up the fight but there was something about the only woman there. Something she regocnosed and it made her decide not to step in unless things would turn really, really bad. The knee to the gut she gave though looked painful and hoped the woman actually restrained herself enough not to cause serious internal injuries.

SilmeriaElemred

It was then however two large broad, and very muscular men showed up. Both armored ''This ends now.'' one of them growled and both headed to Murmur. Judging by the brand on their arms they were both pirates and with Murmur being the way she already was, she found it very unfair regardless of who started the fight and pushed people aside to get forward.

''Can I join the party?'' she asked to nobody in particular. ''It seems a little unfair at the moment.''

Scythe-Nova

Murmur stopped in her tracks when she saw the two men walk in on the figth, Her eyes narrowed as she took a deep breath and started her mantra before changing her stance, but once again she stopped when she saw the woman enter the scene Murmur could immediately see that the other woman was an experienced fighter.

-"..."

She spat out some blood before kicking off from the ground and moving towads one of the new big guys at a frightening speed and just before she jomped up and did a front flip and delivered a powerfull axe kick onto the big mans right shoulder, The force was easily enough to knock the man to the ground and dislocate his shoulder. Murmur could have broken bones with that kick but decided not to do so.

SilmeriaElemred

The man seemed more strong then anticipated. Sure it got a little knocked back by Murmur's blow but he still grinned. The armor gave a soft pulsating glow indicating it was surely enchanted.

''Hmpf... cheaters. Don't even dare to fight women the natural way.'' Silmeria said with a sigh.

''Puny human... you think you can defeat me?'' the other pirate asked laughing. Some of the other pirates seemed to laugh as well.

''Your first mistake, I am no human.'' Silmeria replied with a grin and dashed forward. But rather then hitting the man head on, she slid beneath his open legs and kicked him in the back. And hard.

The pirate stumbled forward and turned around. ''You damn bitch! That's cheating!''

''Oh please. Do not sound like a spoiled three year old.'' Silmeria said as she dashed towards him again.

The pirate Murmur was fighting though started to slam both his first towards her to hit her.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur looked with Narrowed eyes at the man she had kicked without much effect, Her gaze shifted towards the woman who was fighting the other man. When the man she was fighting started to attack her she slipped past his fist and slid up behind him in a smooth motion, she then reached out and grabbed the man by the neck before her mantra changed somewhat.

-"Hmmph"

She scoffed before increasing her strenght and lifting the man and throwing him like he was a rag doll towards the other man that the other woman was fighting, Her intention was to take them both out before running away. As much as she hated to run she could feel that her loss of blood would make her pass out if she kept fighting and that would surely mean death or worse among these people.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria casted Murmur a gratefull glance. Both men were heavy but because of that they had a lot of trouble getting up. The one on the ground more then the other because he was being crushed underneath.

She put her foot on the throat of the man that laid ontop of the other and when she was certain he was looking at her Silmeria engulfed her arm in flames. ''Leave or I will turn the both of you into nothing but ashes.'' as she spoke her eyes were red as well and when they released whimpering sounds she looked at Murmur. Still, she did not resist the temptation to at the least burn all of the men's clothes.

''Now that was fun. Are you feeling alright? You do not look as such.'' she said as she approached the disciple.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur had simply planned to run for it once the two men were down but she did not run, Not because she changed her mind but because she realized that she couldn't. She had lost too much blood and she would have collapsed after just a few steps, She pressed her hand over her wound and looked up at the woman approaching her.

-"I've been better, not by much but still, I had fun in this fight too"

She said with a chuckle and stumbled a little before falling down on her behind, She still wore a large grin on her face she still felt content about this fight. She still felt kinda woozy from the blood loss and looked up at the woman with her yellow gem like eyes, Murmur changed her mantra and started to close the wounds on her body but it was going very slow but it would halt her loss of blood when done.

SilmeriaElemred

''Now that is a useful skill to have.'' Silmeria said with a smirk on her face, sitting down next to Murmer.

''I know plenty of people unable to heal themselves with the skills they have.'' Silmeria happened to be exactly one of those people. ''What's your name.''

Scythe-Nova

-"Well it does nothing for exhaustion though"

She said with a wide grin and looked at the Woman as the wound slowly knitted itself together, Pain was also a factor that the mantra did not help with so Murmur felt pretty shitty from the pain of both the wound and the flesh knitting itself together.

-"Murmur is my name, what is your name?"

She asked and sat up slowly still holding one hand pressed over her wound.

SilmeriaElemred

''Silmeria.'' she replied and exhaled calmly.

''Want a drink and meal? My treat. After the wound is closed that is'' I doubt innkeepers are happy with puddles of blood on their floors.'' she jestered. ''If you need healing assistence let me know though alright?''

Scythe-Nova

-"Nice to metcha then Silmeria"

She said with a smile as carefully got up on her feet and Coughed slightly, She had some trouble standing upright but she refused to fall down again and thus stayed on her feet.

-"help me walk there and my wound should be fine by the time we arrive"

She said with a wide grin and laughed a bit.

SilmeriaElemred

''Deal.'' Silmeria said with a chuckle. She would not have minded sitting slightly longer though. She put her arm around Murmur so she could support her properly.

''I am wondering though. Your fighting skills. Where did you learn them? I have not seen that style often.''

Scythe-Nova

-"I'd be suprised if you had seen them before, but to answer your question i have never been taught how to fight i Simply fight on instinct.."

Murmur explained as they walked along the streets slowly, Her wounds seemed to knit themselves together nicely and it seemed as if there would be no evidence of there ever being a wound there afterwards, Murmur herself seemed to be only in a little pain judging on her expression.

-"I've been picking up bits and pieces by fighting here and there during my travels, I've been told that my fighting instincts are extremely well developed..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I can not say I've seen the same style exactly but I recognised some things. I've been around long enough to see a large variety of fighting styles. Hand to hand combat though was never really among my best skills.'' she admitted. Curiously she did observe the healing process. It did not look painless in the slighest. ''Does it have negative side effects? Usually healing powers have them.''

Silmeria lead Murmur into one of the better establishments. She did not mind cheaper inns, but she prefered something with a bit more class. Lowlife would not come here. She picked a table  at one of the corners. Not hidden but not in full sight either.

Scythe-Nova

-"Other than it's slow healing rate and pain rate it can not heal others... under normal circumstances.."

She explained as they walked through the streets and looked around a little bit when arriving at the inn, Now that her wound was healed she could walk on her own but decided upon letting Silmeria help her to the table.

-"Internal or External wounds can be healed with my mantra but Bones are a lot harder to heal"

She explained as she sat down at the table and smiled at Silmeria before beginning to remove her armored plate gloves, she placed the gloves on the ground beside her as they wheighed too much to put on the table.

-"This seems like a nice place"

SilmeriaElemred

''I can heal bones.'' Silmeria replied. ''Although... it is not completely flawless. It does not seem to work with everyone.'' She moved a stool for Murmer to sit on. Almost like how a servant would.

''Under normal circumstances though. Means there is a way for it to heal others too or is that to private to ask. Also, feel free to order whatever you like. Don't hold back.''

Silmeria was barely seated herself when a serving maid showed up at their table. ''What would you like to drink?'' she asked both women.

Scythe-Nova

-"Bones can be mended, it just takes a lot longer"

She answered as she sat down on the chair that Silmeria had pulled out for her, She made herself more comfortable on the chair and looked back at Silmeria when she voiced her cuirosity about her healing skill.

-"No not too private it's just that it's a rather extreme measure one has to do to use it on others.."

She said with a slightly strained smile as she could still feel pain from the now healed wounds, Murmur looked at the maid that asked them for their drink of choice.

-"A flagon of Spiced Ale for me"