Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One out of three? That sucks.

Started by Anonymous, December 22, 2005, 03:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Um... Yeah. I have three characters, only one of which is really "active" in the sense that some roleplaying is being done. I'm looking for some partners to bide the time, but I won't expect too much, given that it's nearly Christmas.

Sai, the Mirrorshade, who seeks contact and is currently wrapped up in the discarded waste in a back street. He's friendly, but he can be rather timid and withdrawn.

Aldren, the peddler, who seeks buyers, patrons, and friends of all kinds. Just be careful if you inquire into his past, since it does tend to make him shut down.

Any roleplay takers would be appreciated. If you'd be interested in roleplaying with either, but want to do so after Christmas, feel free to post here and whatnot. I'm just looking for some action at some point during the next couple of weeks.

Thanks~!

Anonymous

Hm...I don't have any of my characters in a thread yet.  Perhaps I could have Nataku or my twins run into one of your characters?

Nataku's a cross between a were jackal and a dragon (she was a scientific experiment).  She's very friendly, yet pretty shy.

My twins, Frei and Shada, are elementals.  They appear to be human, but of course, being elementals and all, there's something more to them.  They're both not all that nice, but Frei can be rather..playful.  

Let me know if you're interested.  I'm sure we could work something out.

Anonymous

Yeah, those characters would work. Maybe have Nataku meet up with Sai, and then the twins meet up with Aldren? That seems to be the best combination I can come up with... Unless you have another idea; I'm open to suggestions.

And, thanks for replying! Much appreciated.

Anonymous

I read Sai's character profile, and really like this character - the whole Mirrorshade thing is very interesting. I can't do anything until after Boxing Day, but I'd really like to get one of my characters into a thread with this guy. Currently unoccupied, I have:

Istalia, the beautiful half-muse, who's working as a wandering minstrel somewhere in Serendipity and trying to find herself a place in this world.
 - I haven't played her in ages, though.

and

Freya, the three-tailed, fox-like, shape-shifting kitsune, who's a bit flippant and equally likely to play magical pranks on people as to help them.

Or, there's always the possibility of creating something brand-new.

Anonymous

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.  I can get started whenever, I'm not doing anything for the holidays.  Well, not until Saturday...family, ish.  Anyway...do you have an idea of how they run into each other, or would you like me to surprise you?

Anonymous

Anything you like is fine. I'm not going to be picky about it or anything. I don't know your characters like you do, so... Go wild. Have fun. Eat, sing, dance... Err.. Just watch out for alcoholic poi.

... I'm a Chrono Trigger geek. So sue me.

Anonymous

Lol, alright.  I'm going to apologize ahead of time though, my rping skills are...a tad rusty.  It's been a while.

Anonymous

S'alright, Nataku. Anything you've got ought to be fine.

And... Versifier! I'm SORRY for neglecting your post! I was lazy and didn't scroll up. My apologies. Hmm... Either of your characters would be good, as well! If we could get a trifecta going, it'd be good. Still, take your time. No rushes here; Sai'll still be here after... um... Boxing Day. (I'm an ignorant American; forgive my lack of holiday knowledge. *off to look on Wikipedia*)

Anonymous

lol.  :lol: Boxing day is the day after Christmas.

Cool. Freya's probably the most interesting character, with the most diverse range of things she could do/trouble she could brew, and I've always liked playing her. She has a bunch of interesting magical properties.

So. Do we want to plan out some sort of plot here, or just jump in and see what unfolds?