Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Prisoners of Our Own Device (M)

Started by Lion, October 19, 2015, 11:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He didn't ask.  He didn't have to.  Her body invited him enough and when he felt her heat, his body trembled long enough, working out the dregs of hesitation and eventually, he slipped within her.  Baeon gasped at the feel of her taut and supple body.  He began to move slowly, testing the feel of her, the way she gloved all around him.  It felt surreal, to be here with one such as she.

And as if the most natural thing in the world.

He kissed her deeply, moving his mouth in unison with hers as his hips started thrusting in an exploratory rhythm, finding where her gasps led to moans.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Wild

She moaned in passion when he slipped within her, curling her legs around his hips and willing him closer. She loved feeling him inside her, and when he began to move slowly, she met his moves by moving her hips gently against him.

She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply and curling her tongue around his in a playful and erotic manner. Her hips met his thrusts in a sensual and erotic manner. Her hands caressed his hair as she moaned out in passion - her breasts bouncing in rhythm with each powerful thrust.

Lion

"Gods," he whimpered, moving in unison with her.  He continued his slow and painful thrusts, hips working hard against hers, but gentle enough so that she could feel all of him.  She was tight, unbelievably so, but he turned his hips this way and testing strokes at whatever felt best.

"Uhh," he panted, moaning deeply.  He kissed down her throat as they moved together, mouth claiming the other breast he had neglected before.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Wild

"Oooooooooh," Flavia moaned loudly, thrashing wildly on the bed with each powerful thrust. She knew the trick of tightening and relaxing the muscles in her lower abdomen, giving the man an impression of having a woman's purity. In addition to that his hard manhood turned her on, making her juices flowing inside her womanhood to make it easier for him to glide in and out of her.

She wrapped her arms around him, allowing her wet, juicy lips glide over his neck and his chest area. She kissed, licked and sucked gently on his skin, gently raking his backside with her fingernails - testing what could bring him the greatest pleasure.

"Oh gods," she moaned again as his mouth claimed the other breast, her nipples almost painfully erect.

Lion

Hot tongue lapped at her chest, suckling gently but deeply in long, hungered strokes.  Indeed, it was not all that was hungered.  Baeon took her, moving harder and deeper with each thrust.  Even if he was not the first to pluck her flower, it didn't matter.  All he cared about was if he pleased her.

Baeon turned upon his side, rolling onto his back and allowing Flavia to ride him to her pleasure.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia purred and writhed her slender body under him in slow, agonizing moves when he took her and lapped at her chest. Her long hair flowed around her head in dark curls, tiny beads of sweat started forming on her slender body. Her breasts bounced in tact with each powerful thrust.

"Oh, oh, oh...."

Her moans of passion seemed to increase in strength the harder and deeper his thrusts were. Her arms curled around his upper torso, hands buried in his hair as she sucked on his neck with passionate kisses.

As he rolled onto his back, Flavia smiled and followed his moves. With one foot on either side of his hips, she started moving slowly and seductive, the same moves she had learned in the bellydancing lessons in school. She had never known the meaning with them then, but now she knew, and she used them for what they were worth.

With these seductive moves with her hips and her abdomen, she started moving gently up and down his manhood, teasing, flirting, testing how long he would resist the temptation....

Lion

He was containing himself just barely.  He didn't know if he could hold out for much longer, but somehow her motions only seemed to draw out his pleasure.  Every motion elicited a hitch from his breath, throat holding in that sound, until it seeped out of him in a long, deep-throated moan.

He looked up at her from where she perched, eyes half-lidded and he reached up to caress her face.  He held her hips now, moving them in deepened thrusts, as he shifted his hips upward when she came down upon him.  "Don't stop," he begged.  "Please."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia's soft lips curled in a smile when she noticed how her bellydancing excited him - his moans only increasing her own excitement. She varied her seductive moves, changing between riding him fast and slow, gentle and hard, Her breasts were bouncing up and down as she slammed her crotch against his, each thrust sending spirals of pleasure through her body.

"U-uuuuuuuuuuh," she moaned as she felt his manhood inside her, the seductive dance moves lowering her body to take as much of him inside her as she could. "I... I think I come soon.... Do you feel the same?"

Her body trembled with passon as he moved them in deepened thrusts, and she felt his nut sacks slapping against her moist womanhood every time she rode him as deeply as she could.

Lion

She got her answer soon enough when his body suddenly clutched beneath hers.  Baeon arched his back up into her, throwing his head back as he felt his body suddenly tremble and burst from within her warmth.  His nails sunk into her hips, gripping her possessively until he felt the rush slowly pass.  "Gods," he panted, feeling himself ease, just slightly against the bed.

But he didn't want to move.  His entire body felt limp, at ease and the tension gone into an ease of bliss like he hadn't felt in ages.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

She felt his body clutching beneath her, his manhood hardening inside her as he arched his back up into her. Her spine arched backwards in a bow as a tremor washed over her body, and she screamed in delight when she finally reached her climax.

She could feel a warmth from his body spreading inside her, and her body was limp when she finally sank back into his arms. Still trembling from aftershocks she rested her body on top of his, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

"That... was wonderful," she purred when she finally was able to speak again, caressing his face gently with her lips. "Did you enjoy it too?"

She didn't want to move, but rested her body peacefully in his arms, her hands gently trailing the warm skin of his chest as she snuggled against him.

Lion

"That was...quite invigorating," he admitted, feeling flushed and panting heavily, her head rising and falling with the force of his chest.  He grinned though, hands trailing up her back, and along her spine.  "I haven't had sex like that in many...many moons." He was a bit shocked at himself, at what he'd done, but feeling shame in the slightest.

"I hope I wasn't too rusty."  And he flushed, turning away in a blush.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia smiled and snuggled close to his body, holding him in a warm embrace and allowing him to rest in her arms when they were done. It felt nice to stay like this. She loved the feel of his hands trailing up her back and along her spine, and her own hands trailed along his skin.

"I haven't had sex this good in a long time either," she replied, leaning in to kiss him. Her lips curled in a soft smile when he said he hoped he wasn't too rusty. "Not rusty at all," she assured him, caressing him gently. "You are a great lover. I wouldn't mind spending another night with you if we ever meet again..."

Lion

"You flatter me," he said with a deeper blush.  Something about this moment felt surreal and he leaned in to catch her lips in a kiss momentarily.  His lips lingered there, feeling her breath and the flushness of their skin together.  He smiled, though she was a stranger, he was warmed with delight.

"Ever meet again...  I think I'd like that.  But I live very far away from here...  but I would travel a thousand miles to see you."  He smiled.  "I like you.  I think you deserve a better lot in life."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia smiled and caressed his hair when he said she flattered him. "Not the least," she replied bluntly. "I am just being honest. You sure know how to please a woman..."

She enjoyed the feel of his lips against her own, and she responded to his kiss with the same warmth he showed her. A warm delight filled her now that her needs were filled, and a joy of seeing she had managed to make him happy as well.

"I think I would like to meet you again too," she replied, smiling when he said he lived very far away from here. "Where do you live, Baeon? I live in Essyrn, in the noble part of town... Hopefully you won't have to travel quite thousand miles to see me..."

Her eyes sparkled when he said he liked her. How many men had said that to her? She didn't know. But at least this one looked like he meant it. "I like you too, Baeon," she replied, nuzzling her face lovingly against his. "I think you deserve a better lot in life too..."

Lion

"That is very far away indeed," he said.  "I live all the way in the heart of Connlaoth.  I have a life there.  Or a semblance of one anyway."  He sighed.  He was not proud of his profession, but it seemed all he was destined to be good at, rendering death.  It was not his to say whether the people he killed were guilty, his only to sink the blade down on their heads, and watch as their lifeless expressions when it landed in the basket.

The worst ones were the ones that had kept their eyes open, and stared back at him.  "I'm...not a good man there, but I am necessary."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia listened when Baeon spoke of where he came from. Connlaoth.... She could not remember to have been there before, even if her family had servants from the area. From what she had heard it was a beautiful area.

"Perhaps I should take the trip North to visit one day," she mused. "I have not yet had the honor to travel so far north in this world."

She looked up at him with a quiet question in her eyes when he spoke of his life there, wondering if this was why he needed an escape from reality. She didn't judge him though, as she had a life of her own to escape from. She wasn't always proud of the methods she used to escape, but it gave her a brief relief for as long as it lasted.

"I can't see why you shouldn't be a good man," she cooed and caressed him gently, trailing her lips across his neck and his chest area. "You took time to comfort a complete stranger in need of a shoulder to cry on. And you gave me a wonderful night to remember when my world darkens again..."

Lion

Her trail of kisses left tingles on his flesh, but they did not comfort him.  If anything, they made his stomach turn and he sighed, moving away from her efforts of affection.  "I am not," he said again softly.  "I'm not what I seem.  This was but one night, Flavia.  I go back to hurting people when I return home.  I'm a monster."

He turned back to her, observing her features.  "There was a reason I could tell you were a vampire.  I could smell it on you.  I can smell and sense lots of things.  It's the wolf within... "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia listened when Baeon spoke of being a monster, caressing his skin softly to show support. There was no judgement in her eyes, no signs of disgust or horror. She knew that she as a vampire had hurt people too. It was because of powers she could not control, and she had a feeling there had to be something similar to him.

"A werewolf," she replied softly. "It's not your fault you know. I picture you didn't ask for it, the same way I never asked to be turned into a vampire, right? It just happened - and sometimes the darkness within us is very hard to control.... Even so, those talents of smelling and sensing must come in handy, no?"

Lion

He gave a smirk and turned to her.  "You...are too kind," he said, blushing.  He put a hand up and caressed her cheek.  "You're an unusual creature.  I think I'd like to get to know you better."  He smiled a bit wider and he averted his gaze.  "How did you become a vampire?  I can't imagine it was anything less than horrible.  You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...I'm only curious."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Wild

Flavia smiled and caressed his hair when he spoke of her kindness. Not everyone would call her kind these days - not after everything she had done. Even so, it was nice to know that not everyone judged her.

"Thank you, Baeon," she smiled. "You are one of a kind too - and that is meant as a compliment. I would like to get to know you better too..."

She thought for a while when Baeon asked how she had become a vampire, trying to remember. "It happened on my 18th  birthday," she said. "I was invited to the wedding of my best childhood friend. I remember a masquerade ball to celebrate the newlyweds. We had wine, and lots of champagne, and everyone were happy.  When the bride and groom disappeared, I and a group of my closest friends stayed behind in the ballroom to dance....

It was then I met him - the man who changed my life. I remember we spoke, and he danced with me, and we had a couple glasses of champagne... The next I remember is a pair of fangs sinking into my neck, the sound of my clothes being ripped from my body, and strong hands holding me in a forceful grip as he forced himself on me..."

Tags: