Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]

Started by Zero, November 13, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"Me too." They were both going to dearly miss Della and her family when it was time for them to leave Ketra, but staying in the city wasn't really a great option - not with her father so close and neither of them having the means to obtain a house in the city. Staying in the city they had both experienced so much suffering the past months was also unappealing.

Tobias hummed softly, arms wrapping around his mate's waist, pulling her into his lap against his chest. He smiled and nuzzled into her hair with a happy sigh.

"Whatever you want, darlin'. Whatever you want." His voice was low and he ran his hands up and down Tessa's back slowly, enjoying holding her close as he breathed in her soothing scent. He tipped his head down so that he could kiss and nuzzle at her neck.

DragonSong

A faint shiver trickled down her back and she arched into him a bit, letting her head tip to the side as he nuzzled into her neck. "I love when you do that," she murmured, eyes sliding closed for a moment as she clarified, "Call me darling, I mean."

And she really did; it was such a small thing, when it came down to it, but every time he said it sparked a happy little glow in her chest. There was something just...easy about it. Simple and loving and easy--things she'd never thought she could really have in a partner, at least before she met him.

His lips against her skin earned another shiver and she laughed quietly, bracing her hands against his shoulders. "Careful, love. You'll give a girl ideas." She just looked at him for a moment, eyes glinting silver, then leaned in to kiss him softly. "And, much as I may not want to admit it, we probably should get some rest."

Zero

"I love getting to call you my darlin'" Tobias murmured in reply, his eyes closed and expression content as he kept his lips softly against her neck. After he had turned, once he had come back from the darkness and knew what he was...

As a werewolf he had resigned himself to an empty, lonely life. Who would want someone as cursed as him? How could he even ask a woman to be with someone suffering from his affliction? He couldn't - not until her. Tessa hadn't needed him to ask, she had just accepted what he was and decided that any risk or hardship they might face because of him being a wolf was worth it if it meant they could be together.

"Mm. Just looking at you gives me ideas all the time darlin'." Tobias rumbled softly, giving a quick nip against the tender skin of his mate's throat before sighing and pulling his face away. He flashed her a sheepish half-smile. "You're probably right, but that don't make it less tempting."

DragonSong

She laughed lightly, though the flush that rose to her skin in the wake of his kiss, spreading up to warm her cheeks, was difficult to ignore. Smiling crookedly, she pecked his cheek again before starting to move back to disentangle herself from him. "Yes, but as you said, I am probably right," she teased.

She let her hand trail down his arm, then paused. She tilted her head at him, almost studying, and her blush darkened a few degrees. "Although...I mean, if you--if you wanted, I could, um...I mean you wouldn't have to...strain yourself--oh gods I'm just going to stop talking."

She buried her face in her hands with an embarrassed groan, curving forward over her knees. "Let's--let's just go to sleep."

Zero

Gold seeped into the brown of his eyes as lust darkened them. It didn't matter in the slightest.that her delivery of the invitation was fumbling. Tobias loved the way her cheeks flushed, it caused his own blood to run hot. Tessa could try to hide her face, but there was no hiding from the wolf.

"Look at me." Tobias cupped her face with one hand, gently pulling her towards him as he leaned down to meet her part way, his other hand gently grabbing one of her wrists and pulling the hand away from her face until he could press a heated kiss against her lips with a soft growl. He held her in place, deepening the kiss and pulling her tighter against him. By the time he broke the kiss he felt a little breathless. Gently pressing his forehead against hers and staring into her eyes, his voice was low and husky. "I'm not sleepy."

DragonSong

Look at me.

Her breath hitched and her eyes snapped to his, an almost nervous fluttering starting up in her stomach as she saw the threads of gold tracing through his eyes. Gods. That morning it had nearly made her weep with relief to see the wolf retreat for the first time since his rescue, but now...

She gasped softly against his lips as he kissed her, hands sliding up to brace against his chest. Her back arched, spine curving until she was pressed flush against him; the heat that had spread over her face swept through the rest of her body in a short, sharp wave.

She was left breathless when he pressed his brow to hers, staring up at him with wide eyes. Even just the cadence of his voice was enough to make her shudder delicately. Her breath came a little stuttered and rasping when she finally whispered, "Neither am I."

She kissed him again, cupping his face in her hands and surging up against him, lips parting almost cautiously against his as she more or less tried to lose herself in the touch.

Zero

Tobias dove into the kiss, taking advantage immediately as he felt her lips part against his, tongue moving hotly against hers as he groaned. His hands ran down her back before gripping her hips and quickly turning them so that he had Tessa pressed against the bed, still kissing her with a primal passion.

When he pulled his mouth away, panting out a soft groan, he looked down at her with eyes almost equally brown and gold, an intensity about the gaze. Tobias lifted himself up and pulled his shirt over his head so that he could drop it to the floor.

"I'm not going to strain myself doing this, Tessa. I promise." He knew she had been very worried about it earlier in the bath, and he knew she would worry about him now too.

DragonSong

"Gods..." She swallowed back a soft groan of her own and arched up off the bed when he pressed down against her, gasping into the ferocity of the kiss.

When he pulled back she was left speechless for a moment, just panting up at him with wide eyes. "But you-- I--"

Even as she protested, she arched up into him a little more, her body betraying her nobler intentions. With a soft, almost defeated groan she reached up to twine her arms around his neck and draw him down against her again.

"I'd rather hoped you'd let me take care of you," she muttered, playfully petulant. "As long as you promise to be careful..." She trailed her lips down the line of his jaw to his neck, placing a series of rather chaste kisses along the column of his throat.

Zero

There was something so satisfying knowing just how much he could affect his mate. It was also nice to know that Tessa was just as reactive to him as he was to her. Tobias hummed softly as she pulled him down and he allowed just a tiny amount of his weight to rest against her body, keeping her pinned lightly to the bed beneath him.

"You took care of me earlier, and who says you aren't still taking care of me?" Every moment with her was being taken care of by his wife. It wasn't as if they didn't both reap the rewards of these passionate moments. "Besides, we'll take care of each other."

Tobias tilted his head down so that he could capture Tessa's lips in another kiss. This one was no less searing, but it was slower, more tender, as his hands moved over her body to gently begin undressing her so that his hands smoothed over her bare skin. His mouth moved down to run slowly over her throat, sucking and nipping softly.

DragonSong

A smile curved her lips and she shifted beneath him, making it easier to slide her dress off and let it fall from the bed. She returned the kiss with the same gentle passion he showed, skimming her hands up his bare torso until she could hold his face between her palms, fingers stroking delicately over the lines of his jaw and cheek.

Then his mouth was on her throat and she had to bite her lip to swallow back a soft sound, her body once more arching off the bed to press against him. "Toby..."

Tessa traced one hand down his back, reveling in the heat of his skin against hers. Her hand reached the hem of his trousers and she hesitated, simply stroking her fingers gently back and forth over the curve of his hip. She tilted her head, tipping his chin up with her other hand so she could meet his eyes.

"Always." Her voice was soft, but fierce in a way it only seemed to be around him. "Always, Tobias. We'll always be here for each other, to care for each other." Tessa smiled again, allowing her brow to rest against his for a moment before she drew him into another slow, coaxing kiss, and her hands traced down over the planes of his chest again until she reached the last of his clothes, tugging almost questioningly.

Zero

Tobias could feel the uptick in his heartbeat as he carefully slid Tessa out of her dress, it was impossible not to be affected by seeing and feeling his mate's bare body - no matter how many times he experienced it. Every single time was exciting to him as the very first time. He'd never grow tired of her.

The softly glowing amber brown swirl of his eyes were full of love, lust, and passion as she gently dragged his face up from her neck so that their eyes could meet. His breath hitched softly at the soft ferocity of her voice.

"Always." Tobias agreed softly, but no less fiercely, as their lips touched. One hand moved up to tangle lightly in her hair as he met her once more in a gentle, loving kiss. Her hands traveling over his heated skin drew a whimpered groan from the wolf. Gods but Tessa could boil the blood in his veins with a simple touch. He loved every quiet sound of pleasure or desire that came from her, and the way her body arched into his when he kissed or touched just the right spots.

"Growing impatient there darlin'?" The wolf asked as he broke the kiss, voice coming out in a low, husky country drawl. His eyes were glinting down at her as he shifted his hips teasingly at the way she had tugged at his trousers. Tobias slid his body down, getting his pants out of her reach as he moved his mouth down once more, giving a soft nip, then a soothing nip to his wife's throat before turning his attention even further down, trailing a path from her throat to her breasts, breath hot and tongue exploring unhurriedly.

DragonSong

Tessa closed her eyes and just basked in the kiss, the mix of heat and gentleness that he always treated her with--she loved it just about as much as it frustrated her in that moment. She wanted his hands on her, his teeth, she wanted the passion she could see burning in his eyes and feel in the tension of his body. She loved how sweet he was, how gentle, but gods he was so good at stoking her fire with those careful touches.

A soft, breathy moan slipped passed her lips when he finally broke away, and the way his voice dropped sent a shiver through her whole body. Was his accent always that thick? Why was it doing this to her?

"Yes," she hissed when his hips shifted against hers, arching up into him again. "Yes, I am. Toby, please--"

Her voice cut off in a low whimper when he slid away, and she dragged her hands against his sides automatically, trying to pull him back. "Oooh, that's not fair..." His lips and teeth against her skin felt hot enough to brand her, and she tossed her head back against the pillow as her hands moved up his back to his shoulders, tangling her fingers in his hair. He seemed perfectly content to take his time, and she was torn between loving that and hating it.

"Tobias, please." She squirmed under him, biting back another whimper.

Zero

Tobias felt his entire body shudder and had to pause, lips still pressed against Tessa's skin. Hearing his wife beg for him was insanely hard to resist. Had his earlier begging had the same impact on her? There was certainly a part of him that wanted to give in and indulge his beautiful mate. Another part fought back, not wanting this to be over too quickly.

"Patience darlin'. Let me savor this." His eyes raised so he could look up at her with that smoldering golden heat. A moment later he turned his attention back to leaving a burning trail down Tessa's body with his mouth, pressing a tender kiss on the soft swell of her lower stomach.

A final shifting of his body had him situated perfectly, hot breath washing over his mate's sex for a few moments before his tongue languidly took his first taste of her in what felt like forever. Tobias couldn't help but let out a low, growling groan, licking his lips before his tongue darted out in earnest, eagerly caressing over the most sensitive parts of his beloved.

DragonSong

She had to put a hand over her mouth to muffle yet another whimper as he kissed a trail down her body. Muscles tightened in her stomach and her hips automatically lifted up just slightly. Then his breath was against the core of her heat and she squeaked, the sound a strangled attempt to swallow back a cry.

"Tobias..." Tessa swallowed thickly, eyes clenched shut, and tangled her fingers in his hair, nails scraping at his scalp. She squirmed again, then made a concerted effort to keep herself still. That growling noise he made sent another shiver skittering down her spine, and her breath had started to come in quick, shallow little gasps. Her whole body trembled as she felt his tongue moving against her. "Oh gods, Toby."

She bit down hard on her bottom lip, and instinctively hitched her hips up against his mouth for a moment before she managed to force herself still again. Panting lightly, she pushed herself up onto one elbow, her other hand still stroking through his hair, so she could look down at him.

Nope. Bad plan. She couldn't feel this and also watch him, it was overwhelming. Oh gods help me.

She collapsed back onto the bed, a soft whine in the back of her throat. Maybe it was the newfound sensitivity to her body, maybe it was just how much she missed him, but she knew she wasn't going to last much longer like this. "I--Toby, please, I can't--" She sucked in a breath as she felt the tension in her body coil almost to the breaking point.

Zero

It was hard to thing clearly, mind clouded in a haze of passion as Tobias simply basked in these heated moments, reveling in each sound of pleasure he drew out of Tessa, adoring the way her body arched and reached to his touch.

Was this the closet to a truly normal day with his wife that he'd experienced so far? At the Varrys household they had been restricted to secretive trysts, and the time in the woods, while deliciously intense, was while they were fleeing from Erik Varrys's wrath. Sure, they had been on their way to start a normal, quiet life together as a family, but there had still been that looming threat behind them.

Here, now, there was no anxiety over what would happen to them because of her family, no fear of being discovered doing something forbidden. Tobias was just a man loving his wife in that moment, and he felt such a sense of love and peace beneath the lust.

"Don't hold it back, Tessa." He had lifted his head for just a moment, enough to look up at her through lidded eyes, voice husky as he laid one arm over her hips to hold her in place, the other moving between their bodies so he could gently sink two fingers into her waiting heat as his mouth moved back down to cover that little sensitive button, softly massaging it with broad strokes of his tongue.

DragonSong

It was the roughness to his voice that really did her in, the way he looked at her like she was all he could think about in that moment. Feeling his fingers slide into her, his tongue moving against her, was almost too much to bear.

Tessa's hand fisted automatically in his hair and she had to turn her face into the pillow to muffle a cry as pleasure washed through her and that coil of tension finally snapped. She shivered through her peak, barely managing to keep her cries to soft little mewls that she further smothered with her free hand pressed to her mouth, eyes shut tight.

When she could breathe again, all she could do was gasp a nearly desperate, "I love you."

It was all she could think, all she felt. Despite the poetic impulse that she sometimes felt she'd loved him all her life, before she'd even known him, the fact remained that they had not truly had a moment like this, like...like normalcy, in all the time they'd known each other. It was sweet and warm and safe and just good.

Gods, she wanted more of it.

Panting, still trembling with little aftershocks of pleasure, Tessa sat up slowly and let her hand fall from her mouth to rest against his cheek, still stroking his hair lightly with the other. "I love you," she repeated in a whisper, smiling, eyes shining silver. Part of the brightness was the barest threat of tears, but she didn't think she had ever been so happy. "You...Toby, that was..."

Words failed her and she just shook her head, then dropped her hands to tug at his shoulders gently, trying to pull him up to her so she could hold him properly. "Come here, love." Though her breath was still a little faster and harsher than normal, she managed something like a wicked smile, lips slightly parted. "I don't think we're quite done yet."

Zero

Feeling the way her fingers tightened in his hair, Tobias growled softly. It felt nice, the way it pulled just a little, and his eyes closed as he savored the soft mewls that came from her as he pushed her over the edge. He slowly stilled his motions, withdrawing both hand and mouth from her as he lightly rested his chin on her stomach, looking very pleased with himself as he gazed up at her adoringly.

"I love you too." Tobias tilted his head slightly into her touch, eyes closing lightly as he enjoyed the warmth of her hand against his cheek and the feel of her hand petting his hair.

"Mm. I hope not." His eyes flickered softly as he smirked at her, crawling his way back up her body until he could press his forehead against hers. Tobias reached between them so that he could loosen his pants enough to slide them off his hips, freeing himself from what had become terribly confining and uncomfortable.

DragonSong

"Good." She grinned and reached up to cup his face in her hands and kissed him fiercely. She squirmed a little closer when she felt him reach down between them to remove the last of his clothes.

Her hands traced down to his shoulders, then over his back, fingertips skimming along the lines of scarring that still traced his skin. Her heart clenched painfully, but she forced it away and tilted her head down to kiss his shoulder, then trailed down to his chest.

She glanced up at him as her hands came to rest against his hips, eyes smoldering. "Your turn," she murmured, cheeks flushing a little bit as she continued to map a trail of kisses down his torso, twisting slightly in an effort to urge him to lay back on the bed.

Zero

Tobias groaned softly into the kiss, heart thrumming wildly in his chest at the intensity behind it. She could be so very shy at times, but also fierce. It was so attractive. He loved both sides of it, her blushes were so adorable and the assertive, needy, almost demanding side was incredibly sexy. This woman could be the death of him and he would die happy.

Just like right now, her hands running down his body was enough to leave him hot and panting, eyes burning golden and bright as he realized what she was doing. She had him biting his lip, eyes hooding lightly as he rolled off her so he was on his back, or would be if not for propping himself up on one elbow so that he could watch her, free hand running his fingers through her hair. He loved the way her cheeks flushed.

"You're so gorgeous." Tobias breathed quietly.

DragonSong

Her blush deepened and she tilted her head into his hand, then twisted to kiss his palm gently. Her eyes cut up to him sidelong, and her lips twitched up on one side as she returned her attention to making her way down the length of his body. Slowly.

"I think you're biased," she murmured against his skin, then tipped her head up to smile at him a little more gently. "But thank you."

Gods, she would never get over how he looked at her. It made her feel like what he called her--gorgeous. And maybe a little powerful.

She pressed a soft kiss against the strip of skin beneath his navel, then hesitated a moment longer before finally lowering her mouth to him. Tongue and lips and hands moved in tandem and she glanced up at him through the fall of her hair for a moment before she allowed her eyes to slide closed and just allowed herself to focus on what she was doing, the way he felt, the heat of his skin as she slid her hands up to grasp his hips and offer herself more leverage.

She just loved him so much. She wanted to make him feel as good as he made her.