Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Enter Yuuki! (bad Scan)

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2005, 01:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... img006.jpg

YAY! ignore the notes on the side... >_> those are just.. math notes *coughcough*

Rhindeer

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

About time, girl! XP

Whoo-hoo! Yuuki is way too awesome! The spaz. I love his nonchalant "yeah, I AM that cool" expression. XD And as to the comments on the side, to that I say, "word, yo."

And dang you for being all good at poses and costume design! Hehehe!

<3 <3

I love. Now I can draw more "fanart." Wheeee!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*grin* so glad you like it.

Anonymous

Dewdette, that is extremely awesome. I worship your ability to draw clothes/costumes and facial expressions and homg those tattoos are fantabulous regardless of how much you think they aren't. And his expression... I agree with Rhi completely. It's a frigging classic. I can't say I have any beef with the notes placed cleverly off to the side, either. 8D

Yuuki looks a lot smaller in terms of muscle mass than I had originally anticipated but the clothes might be tricking my eyes. I think there's something funky going on with the proportions that makes him look short and I can't quite put my finger on it, too, but again, my eyes might just be getting all screwy again.

Anonymous

it might help that I'm crap with getting propotions right and it actually look like sitting >_>

and yes... he isn't as muscley..ie.. as he should be. *cough*

At least he's pretty! 8D XDD

Anonymous

He's beautiful, Mr Socks!

Ravishing. I want to pet him....

Anonymous

..Mr.socks is the bad guy. *points to Venorik*

Anonymous

Then, Mr. Socks smells like rotting bananas trapped in a brain fart.

Anonymous

WOOT, Good Job Dracooo!!! That's awesome XDDD

Anonymous