Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Other Continents?

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 18, 2015, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Okay, a question. I know Le'ranna is the main playing field here but was curious if ever we would expand and develop other continents on the site. I know many people (myself included) have made mention of lands across the seas and stuff, so it is something I think at some point should be addressed. Now I am NOT expecting this to be tackled anytime soon! I know that this would be an enormous project but perhaps we all can chip in here and there, and maybe someone like myself can keep a list of ideas for other lands, nations, towns, villages, etc. I volunteer for the task of being list keeper, if @Rhi-Rhi and @Tally don't mind. Basically just the name of whatever plus a short description would do for now.

But yeah, I also think that other races and species should have more of a place here since most of the lands in Le'ranna cater to the human variety. And yes, I am well aware that we can play anything we want here. Just that if anyone has an elven kingdom or a dwarf kingdom or any made-up race kingdom/nation at all located elsewhere in the SOTE-world and would like to share it, then that is great! Just to see all the ideas people have. But of course, in the end it is ultimately up to @Rhi-Rhi and @Tally to decide on everything I said here as they have the final say. :)

Rhindeer

This is actually something @Tally and I have been talking about! Because there are definitely other continents. And SotE is very human dominated right now. Maybe that's a Le'raana thing, and the other continents are less human dominated. <3

It's also something we're working on! Stuff like this just takes a lot of work. D8
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa