Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Character grab bag smorgasbord!

Started by Rhindeer, December 21, 2015, 06:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I'm getting back into the swing of things! 8D And so as I work on catching up, I also wanna get some threadless characters into some threads! So I figured I'd plop this up here and see who bites!

Note: I may be a liiiittle slow, as I'm getting over some nasty virus. But I wanted to get this up! 8D So that the plotting can begin!

CERYS
New character! She's a necromancer! And she travels around stealing souls for her cult, which has brainwashed her! >8D She could be tailing a target or something and things could get complicated! Or something! She's up for adventure! Romance! Intrigue! She'd also make a good antagonist if you wanna make your character a target! ;D

JIROU
He's an arteeeest! And an assassin. He doesn't like the assassin bit. He's pretty chill and flirty for the most part, just...y'know...except when he has to murder someone. |: His day job is a tattoo artist and flesh sculptor! He will make you beaaaautiful! <3

NOOR
An adventurer and archaeologist! She likes to raid tombs and learn all the things. She's a giant nerd. A rich nerd, but a nerd nonetheless. Terrible social skills, terrible adulting skills, but hey! She knows how to have fun? 8D She's available for adventures, drama, danger, and romance! For the romance bit, she's into the ladies. <3

KYRAN
A half-incubus! Kyran is a giant, flirty, perverted dweeb who lacks the smoothness and finesse of his incubus side. He's up for adventure! Though he's got like zero survival skills and hates getting dirty. Very socially awkward. Isn't aware he's socially awkward. Also likes dudes.

NIAMH
Super religious, cocky, and self-righteous missionary sort! You're wrong, she's right, and you're a heathen if you don't believe what she does because her goddess says so. Nyah. |: Very prudish. Which, of course, means it'd be fun to throw her at someone who's irreverent and/or flirty. Clashing faiths = fireworks! And a lot of arguing.

QUINN
Quinn is a demon/vampire hunter! >8D They work for the Order of the Moon, the special ops group in Serendipity that hunts and exterminates the undead for The Greater Good! They're a workaholic and rough around the edges, but yes! Need a demon busted? A vampire staked? A zombie beheaded? They're your person! They could use some buddies, and enemies. >8D

YARRA
He's a very prickly young dragon-person. |: Very paranoid, very insecure, but deep down he's a lonely loner. He's only really a loner because he thinks everyone's out to get him, ahaha.

SABD
A dark fae's prisoner. Sadb ensnares folks in her thorns so said fae can feed upon them. Yikes. Very very bitter. Doesn't trust other people, either, since y'know...most people come after her to burn the witch. Also doesn't want to get too close to other people because she knows she'll have to hurt them. Which, of course, means I'd love someone to pull her out of her comfort zone. 8D (Or for someone to get pulled out of their comfort zone and ensnared in a...complicated situation!)

WAKIZA
A compulsive liar and bandit! He's a bad person. |: Need an antagonist? He volunteers as tribute!

DELWYN
A Connlaothian nobleman with a *~SECRET~*! He's a mage! He's a people person who's largely kept out of the civil war drama because it's awkward. >_> He'd much rather have a few beers and make love, not war.

TESSA
Another Connlaothian! She's a shepherdess and a mage working for the church! She's mostly been able to avoid a lot of notice, since she's usually out in the fields with her flock, but that sort of luck only holds so long. D8 She also, as luck would have it, has an older brother who's a Mordecai, and his name is...

LIAM
Tessa's brother! He's a giant grumpyface. |: Very srs. It'd be fun to toss him at someone who could loosen him up--or try his patience! He needs some friends. And hey, if you have any mages that need an antagonist in their life, he's your man! I must say I looove games of cat and mouse and frenemies and stuff so yes. >_> That is of interest to me.

QISMAT
A merchant prince! Who...is...accidentally a thief, because of the way his magic works. He also has a djinn in his employ, which is his other dirty little secret. xD He's a good dude though, and though he keeps slaves, it's really to save them from their situation. If you've ever wanted to play a slave character, and want a master who isn't a jerk, he's your dude! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Delentus

Rhiiiiiii

I think Cerys would like to meet a specific dwarf (or paladin, since fights are fun) and Liam would like to meet a vendetta fueled mage hunter named Delentus. What do you think?    :3

Rhindeer

I THINK YES TO BOTH! 8DDD

Liam would be happy to help Del with his mage-hunting quest. 8D

And ohhhh man, Cerys and a paladin? I think that'd be great. xDDD

SO YES LET'S DO IT. You start one, I start one?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Delentus

Sounds good to me, which one do you want to start?

Ethereal-Star

@Rhi-Rhi

Hiya! Thought I'd just drop the links to our threads we have going between Ruby/Juniper and Dilwen/Iris. I would very much love to continue them! :D

Fortune Telling Tricks
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18442.0

Breaking and Entering
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18796.0

As for new threads, I think Quinn could meet up with either Rhianne or Candace and go on some vampire slaying quests! I would rather pick Rhianne at this time but either will do.

Will add one or two more options in just a bit, but for now that's what I offer! :)

Ethereal-Star

Then there's Adelaide who could run into your bandit dude. She has a grudge against the highway robbery types since it is suspected that her father was killed by some. She isn't actively seeking vengeance, no, but there could definitely be lots of icy tensions between the two. Perhaps my character is traveling to Adela for some reason or another, and comes across Wakizu's bandit gang and they demand her to pay a toll to cross over their turf, or something. And conflict of course ensues. Or this could take place in the Meeting Place or wherever you think is most appropriate. Just not Connloath or Essyrn as Adelaide tries to avoid Connloath as much as possible, and outright avoids Essyrn completely as she hates the stifling heat there. So that leaves Hyoite and the tundra, Serendipity, Adela, La'marri, and maybe the two island chains as well. Not sure about Zantaric though. Or the woods and forests, etc. Oh, and The Meeting Place.

I also have an open thread found here that might be of interest to Quinn? Let me know!

Rhindeer

@Deli
I'll start the one with Liam! 8D Sound good to you?

@Ethereal-Star
I replied to the other threads! As for the new ones, I'll go with Rhianne for Quinn, and can definitely get on board Wakiza meeting Adelaide! xD I think Adela would work best for Wakiza, and love the toll idea. >8D I could start one, you could start the other? Got a preference?

Ethereal-Star

Thanks, will reply in just a bit!

I can start the Adelaide/Wakiza thread and you can start the Rhianne/Quinn thread. Sound good? :)

Saber-Five

Hey there Rhi I would like to offer my vigilante to meet your noble/secret mage Delwyn Brynd. Perhaps during a noble party where Delwyn is forced to attend for some reason, while Nemesis sneaks inside going after the host of the event, for committing unknown yet hideous crimes. Of course I'm open to different ideas for their encounter. If you're not interested I'll understand.

Kalak8538

My "Doorway" thread (link in the signature) is still open for some more characters!

Delentus

SapphireIceDragon

Hello ^.^ Perhaps there could be a thread with Jirou and my character Cia? She is an assassin as well, although her work has been somewhat interrupted before now, so she's just starting up again. I apologize if she seems a bit out of character at first (she's been through a lot, the poor thing :/).

DragonSong

Hey! :) I was wondering if there could maybe be a thread with Cerys and my character Damien? Thought they could have some fun, undead adventures.

I also have newbie Lani, who I thought might create some interesting situations with Qismat.

Hope these pique your interest :)

Klezmer Gryphon

So many characters, all so tempting! *___* So, I'm thinking Noor might be interested in some adventures with Eyiahad, a fellow archaeologist. I can see my character Lena either loving or hating Wakiza, as they share the same trade of banditry, and do you think Qismat would associate on any level with an abolitionist revolutionary like Isaiah Tasker?

visualspice

Would any of these characters be good to throw at my new character Vels? Like Liam or somethin? She's a new character of mine that needs some action!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

OMG I FORGOT TO CHECK THIS THREAD SO SORRY GUYS! D8

AND SUCH GOOD STUFF HERE TOO! *___*

@DragonSong
I...I vote both?? xD Cerys and Damien sound like they'd be super fun and easy to toss together! It sounds like they could both have a sort of symbiotic relationship going since they both need to kill people. She'd have no problems with him taking the memories and flesh if she can keep the souls. ;D

And Qismat would be up to the challenge that is Lani! Maybe she's being put into a match in the pits that she can't win? Like up against some foe that is waaaay out of her league, just too be a bloodbath or something? And Qismat is like "what, no! D8" and buys her? xD

@Klezmer Gryphon
Qismat would definitely associate with an abolitionist--in secret. >_> And very carefully. He feels pretty strongly about slavery being wrong! But he's also pretty scared of getting caught and losing everything. They could be fun to toss together! And Noor is aaalways up for adventure and hi-jinks!

@visualspice
Vel and Liam would be faaaabulous! xDD He's such a stick in the mud, serious type and she's a ~criminal~, gasp! And yet...I can also see him having a serious soft spot for her. A very begrudging soft spot. xD Maybe she could steal from him or something while he's out of uniform to get the ball rolling?

visualspice

@Rhi-Rhi - Something like that could work, definitely! Let me know if you'd want to start the thread, or shall I?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

@visualspice
I could! 8D She sticks around Thaedes, right? I could have Liam sent over there to help "keep the peace". 8D

visualspice

That could work. >D
Keep the peace in Thaedes- which is a town in  PIECES
>_>

however, I could have her be elsewhere, but that's kind of her home atm XD
Good old, desecrated city of Thaedes 8D