Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Character grab bag smorgasbord!

Started by Rhindeer, December 21, 2015, 06:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

@visualspice
REST IN PIECES, THAEDES! >8D

I'll get it started, muahaha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Should I be worried Liam and Vels might make the fallen city somehow worse? 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

@visualspice
Knowing you and me and the characters we play? |:

I'd be very, very worried. xD

REST IN PIECES, THAEDES--ON FIRE.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Klezmer Gryphon

@Rhi-Rhi

Isaiah doesn't have to try very hard to blend in and appear inconspicuous. Since hardly anyone has seen his face, and since he's almost impossible to track in the desert, he'd just need to change into a different set of clothes and leave the mask at home. So, for the most part, Qismat wouldn't need to worry about associating with a known abolitionist because while "The Desert Phantom" is feared and reviled, Isaiah Tasker is not.

CherryFlare

HI! Lemme introduce you to my character Jahanara Jaraf

I can't help but think that she might be best friends or worst enemies with Niamh given that they're both prudes (Lol). Whether they'd be the former or the latter would depend on whether they could accept each others faith. (That is if they don't share the same faith) But then there's Czernobog who's a two-in-one package with Jahanara. It would be quite interesting to see how they'd get along with each other knowing that Czernobog will definitely be tempted to mess with her.

I could also see Czernobog trying to seduce Noor to get to her money but probably before that, Jahanara/Czernobog might probably meet Qismat while they're on the run for murder. Imagine Jahanara getting shipwrecked after barely escaping from Thanatos when she is promptly seized by slavers. She eventually meets Qismat and Czernobog tries to seduce him to gain their freedom, his power, or both. What do you think?

Rhindeer

@CherryFlare
Oh lawdy, HOW CAN I PICK THIS IS SO CRUEL. D8

I-is all of the above an option? >__>

CherryFlare

All in good time.  ;D Why dont we go with Qismat for the meantime? I pretty much have an idea on how to start that. Any oceans near where Qismat is right now?

CherryFlare

@Rhi-Rhi

Here is how I plan to start the thread with Qismat. If you are ok with it then I'll go ahead and start the thread.

Jahanara/Czernobog gets captured by slavers and is taken to Essyrn to be auctioned off. She manages to escape but is soon discovered. A chase scene ensues and ends in her literally bumping into Qismat.