Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Luna and Fate [M]

Started by Zero, January 11, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

It was true that Lorelai had been tired and sleepy just minutes before, but after meeting the first of Logan's pack mates - and the alpha no less - the little nymph was practically buzzing with energy that was both nervous and excited. How could she be expected to simply go to bed now?

Of course there was also the issue of the mess.

How could she be expected to just rest when her new home was in such disarray? She would lay awake all night thinking about the dust and cobwebs and dirty laundry. No, no, it would simply never do. Lorelai needed to tidy the home if she was ever going to get to sleep.

"I clean!" She repeated herself, gesturing at the mess once again as if that should settle it. Surely he would understand that she simply couldn't leave the house like this until morning.

GoblinFae

The massive werewolf groaned at her instanced. He felt completely ashamed of himself that he had not provided for his mate properly. He had brought her back to a messy and disorderly home that she now felt the need to clean immediately. She was not to be his slave and if that is what she thought of him then he had failed her most miserably.

"Oh Little Flower, sweet, sweet Lorelai no dearest. You don't need to clean. I didn't bring you here for that. I'm sorry I didn't provide you with a proper home but I do promise to make it up to you. For how little my word is worth I promise to do better by you. I just...I never thought I'd have a mate. Cleaning wasn't something I ever thought much of until...now." Logan whined softly, his head hanging in shame. Had he been in his wolf form his ears would have been laid flat against his skull and his tail tucked firmly between his legs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Of course she needed to clean! Did he not see the mess? It seemed like he did. Lorelai made a little sound of frustration as she looked between him and the rest of the house. Why did he seem upset? Was he upset with her? Obviously she was doing something wrong. All his words and actions were confusing her.

All she wanted to do was clean. Why was this a problem?

"House nice." The little nymph insisted. She thought it was wonderful! Her own little house with her sweet, sweet mountain. It was the most beautiful, amazing house in her mind, because it was hers and his. That's all that mattered in regards to the house itself.

It just needed to be cleaned. That was not a big deal at all.

Lorelai reached for her unhappy mate, smoothing her hands up his chest. Even on tip toes she could barely reach his face to cup at his face gently. "No sad. Love mate. Need clean. I clean."

GoblinFae

Logan could not help himself. The moment that she was there trying to soothe him, his arms were wrapping around her and pulling her close to nuzzle her hair and breathe in her scent. "I'm sorry dearest," he murmured, petting her hair. "If you really want to clean though, then I won't stop you. I'll help too. I'm sorry that it's not perfect yet. It's probably your worst nightmare for a home." Logan pouted but gave her a tight squeeze. "Let's get to it then."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

A soft hum of happiness came from the little nymph. Her arms immediately went around his neck, hugging him tightly as he pulled her close and nuzzled into her hair. It felt so nice, she could almost forget about the mess that needed cleaned.

Almost.

"No nightmare." She insisted stubbornly. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. All his apologies made her squirmy and caused her to feel bad. Why did he have to be so cute and earnest and irresistible? Lorelai sighed softly and stroked his cheeks, tilting her head to press a soft little kiss on his lips. "We clean."

With that settled, she ducked out of his arms and immediately set in on the task of picking up all the laundry from the floor, although her arms became full quickly and she looked around puzzled about what to do with all the clothes. She didn't know where he hid his hamper or basket.

GoblinFae

"Yes, we'll clean," he reaffirmed before letting her go and racing off to go about it. While Lorelai began to collect the clothes strewn about the place, Logan was busy grabbing every odd and end he could find that was most likely out of place and attempting to shove it in dark corners and closets. Out of sight, out of mind worked well to describe his attempts. The faster he could get it all done the sooner he could talk his precious mate into bed and snuggle up to her. Every hair on his body was itching to just scoop her up and take her there now but he resisted in order to allow her her wishes.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Efforts to clean froze as Lorelai's eyes widened, the little woman watching Logan's idea of cleaning with a touch of distinct horror. What was he doing? He was making a mess!

...an even bigger mess.

With no designated laundry bin in sight, she had little choice but to make a pile in a corner and rush over to her mate. Delicate fingers grabbed him by the shirt, her sweet face twisted in a mixture of frustration and confusion.

"Not clean!" The nymph gestured at his attempts to shove everything into hiding. She sighed and looked around the impressive disarray of the home and shook her head. Her mate was not a neat or clean person when it came to housekeeping. That was painfully obvious, and she realized if she wanted the home clean she would have to do it herself.

She didn't mind, but doing it would be difficult with him there.

"Clothes there." Lorelai said sternly, pointing at the pile she'd begun. Getting the laundry into a cohesive pile for her to take care of would be a start. The rest could wait until her sweet Logan was out of the house.

GoblinFae

Logan flinched, his features pinched in concern. Had he been in his wolf form his tail would have been firmly tucked between his legs and his ears flat against his skull. He had angered his mate and it frightened him. That was the last thing he wanted to do. A displeased mate was not a good thing. He whined softly in the back of his throat, dipping his head in shame.

He was quick to obey her directions though, scooping up the clothes from where he had shoved them in the closet and depositing them exactly where she said to. Hanging his head he stood in front of her sadly before kneeling down to hug her around her waist. "I'm a bad mate. I'm so sorry, my Little Flower. I'll be better."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It made her chest tighten to hear him whine so pitifully and see the way his head bowed in shame. Lorelai made a soft, frustrated sound in her throat, but moved to quickly help him gather up the clothes and toss them in the pile. One thing at a time, and first they would get the laundry together. Then they could work on smoothing out whatever worries and cares her silly mate was conjuring up needlessly.

Once everything was piled up, she stood looking around, assessing what else she would need to clean when she could. For now, the little nymph knew cleaning was over.

Lorelai buried her hands in his hair, lightly massaging over his scalp as he kneeled before her, drawing his head against her stomach as she stroked him soothingly. Why was he so sure that he was a bad mate? It made her upset that he thought that. He was wonderful!

"Not bad!" She told him fiercely, leaning down so she could kiss the top of his head lovingly. "I tired. Mate...bed?"

GoblinFae

He quickly relaxed at her gentle touches. It did not take much for him to just melt and be at ease in her hands. A soft almost purr-like hum rose in his throat that Logan did nothing to stop as he instead nuzzled his face further into her stomach. "Horrible mate," he disagreed. "I didn't provide you with a proper home, then failed to do what you wanted the way you wanted and instead angered you. I don't deserve you," he sighed sadly, giving her a tight squeeze.

Scooping her up he was quick to obey her next request though. "Perhaps it's best if you close your eyes dear. I don't wish to upset you further with more of the mess. You need your sleep. You've had a very long night already and I'm sorry for my part in it both good and bad."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

How could he think he was a terrible mate? It simply boggled Lorelai's little mind! Her sweet, precious mountain had swooped in and literally carried her away from a life of slavery and prostitution. Not that she'd ever been particularly bothered by her old life, it had simply been the way things were, but now that she had met her mate, she felt happiness before thought impossible!

"Not sorry." She insisted softly as she snuggled against his chest, hands clutching at his broad shoulders as he carried her away to bed. Her face was pressed against his neck and she gave a few little fluttery kisses. "Love mate."

GoblinFae

Logan petted her back and side as she cuddled so easily up against him. She was entirely too trusting of him in his opinion. In that moment Logan knew that he had to take the best care of her in the world. She deserved more than he could give but he could try his hardest or the amazing woman who had been fated to be his mate.

"I love you too," he murmured, kissing her forehead before gently lowering her onto the bed. He then busied himself with gathering up the blankets and furs to lay on her properly. Things had to be just so for her. If she could not come home to a clean house then at least her first night in her new home would be the most wonderful sleep ever. Logan kissed her forehead again after ensuring she was fully tucked in and then joining her on top of the covers. "Do you need anything else sweetheart?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It was easy for Lorelai to trust him. From the moment she'd laid eyes on him at the brothel the little nymph had wanted to be with the giant man now cradling her in his arms. She didn't have to understand why, but Logan made her feel safe, warm, protected, and loved - and that was good enough for her to embrace him without further question or hesitation.

Lorelai looked up at him owlishly when he laid her so gently upon the bed, watching him as he pulled furs and blankets over her, nestling her in a cocoon of warmth as he tucked her into bed. Despite herself, the little nymph felt her eyes growing heavy quickly.

She made a soft little squeaking sound as he kissed her forehead again, arms reaching for him as he laid down on top the covers. That wouldn't do. Lorelai plucked at the blankets, trying to pull them out from under him so that he would also be under the blankets with her. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. "Need mate."

GoblinFae

"Aww," he cooed, snuggling up close to her and not understanding what she was trying to accomplish. "I'm right here dearest. I'm not going anywhere I promise," he assured her, tucking his body in close beside hers and reaching over her to pull Lorelai flush against his warm body through the covers. Logan could not help himself as he nuzzled his face in against her shoulder and breathed in the scent of her shampoo still on her damp hair. "I promise to never leave you my Little Flower. I will always be with you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Well, she was pressed against his chest with his arms around her, but Lorelai let out a frustrated little squeak. The little nymph began squirming, tugging at the blankets that separated them even slightly. She wanted nothing between them.

"Mate under." Lorelai pleaded insistently, still attempting to pull blankets away. If she couldn't get him under, she'd just have to join him on top of the blankets. His body heat would keep her nice and warm even without the blankets. She began squirming out from his careful tucking of her in, attempting to push the fabrics away. "Want mate skin."

GoblinFae

Logan furrowed his brow in confusion. "Under?" he repeated, moving to pull her, still under the covers, onto of his body. At her further clarification though, he flushed uttering a very long, "oh" before gently placing her back down again. "Lorelai I don't want you to feel you have to dear. We can just lay like this or if you'd really prefer I can sleep on the floor or in the other room. You are not a slave here. You are not a..." he paused, struggling for the right word to describe the trade she had been in her entire life, "consort. I respect you too much. I hope you can understand that," he continued, looking at her with a great deal of apprehension and anxiety. The last thing he wanted was his mate to despise him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Lorelai felt herself pulled up, making a soft little sound in her throat as she was held against his chest. Had the covers not still been in the way against her wishes the little nymph would have found laying on top of her huge mate to be very agreeable. Being so close to him was what she wanted, after all.

"Not have." She protested as he set her back down, much to her frustration. It was difficult for her to understand why he thought she didn't know she wasn't his slave.

Being his mate had seemed pretty clear to her!

"Not consort." Lorelai grumbled, choosing to use the word he used. She really wished to know how to make him understand that she was asking for things she wanted, not things she thought required of her. "I mate. Want mate. Love mate."

Her big eyes looked at him in helpless frustration.

GoblinFae

"Okay. Okay, alright," Logan soothed softly, petting at his mate's hair while looking at her with wide, sad eyes. He felt terrible for having just ripped his mate from her home and lifestyle. He was not convinced that she knew what she was saying either. But, he was willing to not upset her, because whether she really did love him or not, he most certainly did love her.

Lifting the covers up, Logan wiggled his way under them before lifting his sweet, precious Little Flower up onto his chest and wrapping his strong arms protectively around her. "Is this better, sweetheart? Is this what you wanted?" He looked at her hesitantly, every muscle tense and prepared to move should she find she had changed her mind and she did not want this after all.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Immediately the tiny nymph settled as her giant mountain did as she wished, sliding his body under the covers with her. Lorelai gave a happy sigh as she was dragged to sprawl against his chest, nuzzling her face against the powerful body beneath her contently. She loved the musky, masculine scent of her werewolf mate. Logan smelled of natured and it was heavenly.

"Is better. I want." She reassured him softly as she cuddled against him and closed her eyes. Now that all the excitement was over, Lorelai felt drained and weary. Being claimed by her mate had taken a lot out of her! The small nymph gave a quiet, sleepy final yawn. "Love mate."

GoblinFae

Her words, though few in number carried the world's weight in them. He felt all the tension leave him just knowing that she was happy and content in his arms. A gentle rumble escaped him unconsciously at her final sleepy declaration. "I love you too my Little Flower," her growled back. Logan smoothed his hands up and down her back in what he prayed was a reassuring manner.

'I love you more than words could say, my mate. I hope I can show you just how much though. You are my world.' His thoughts warmed his heart and it was not long before the big man was drifting off to sleep himself. His grip remained firm yet gentle about his precious one as he snuggled her close.

It would turn out to be the best sleep he had ever remembered having in his life. The sun was just barely creeping across the horizon when he awoke. She still remained sprawled across his chest, her soft locks of hair tickling his neck and chest where they fell. For a moment Logan marveled at the fact that it was not all a dream after all. He stroked a gentle hand through her hair before trying to disentangle them. He had plans for his precious mate and he wanted her to awake feeling just as precious and loved as she truly was.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: