Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not Worth A Penny

Started by visualspice, January 17, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her only response was a swear, and groan. She shivered. What the hell had happened!?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Gavin was pushed aside as a maid bustled into the room, trying to shoo him away.

visualspice

But even as the maid's intentions were innocent, Vels had awoken into only the Gods knew what, and suddenly she was kicking and screaming and rolling clean off of the bed, grabbing a nearby candelabra and holding it defensively, barking for the maid to get back and not to touch her. Her eyes were wide. Where was she!? What was going on!?

And then she saw him and pointed the object at his face and narrowed her gaze.
"What happened!?" she hissed. Clearly he was to blame!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Get back, she needs space!"

"I didn't-" Gavin was pushed from the room ad he blinked as the door shut in his face.

What just happened?

visualspice

Except Vels was having none of it. She refused to be calmed and grew so angry she ended up breaking a vase, maybe two. It was hard to tell but she eventually found her way up and out the window, trying to escape along the window's ledge.

DragonSong

Storm suddenly swooped low, calling to the girl as he curved over her head as though trying to herd her back into the building.

visualspice

She wasn't sure who to trust or where to go or what even just happened. The bird startled her, and she lost her footing, shrieking as she barely grabbed onto the ledge as a few loose shingles slipped out beneath her, and disappeared towards the ground. It was only then she realized just how far up she was and her heart was in her throat as she pressed herself as best she could against the side of the building.

DragonSong

The bird called again, perching on the window ledge as though trying to call her over.

visualspice

She looked at the bird, heart hammering inside her chest. What was he doing? Why did he keep following her? And what was going on?

DragonSong

Storm clucked low in his throat, a sound raptor's used to calm their chicks, and shuffled in place, trying to urge her back into the safety of the house.

visualspice

She looked from the bird, and followed to what seemed like where it looked.
No one had followed... there was no immediate danger.. except..
she looked down and immediately regretted it, closing her eyes tightly and resting her head back against the building and trying to stave off the fear that kept her frozen in place.

DragonSong

Gavin had dealt with enough scared animals in his time to know when to keep his distance. From the doorway, he called softly in the direction of the window. "Lass? Can you hear me?"

visualspice

Vels tensed at the voice, then turned to look at him, eyes still wide as she pressed herself against the side of the building.

DragonSong

"Lass, c'mon in." Gavin could see Smoke and arched a questioning eyebrow. "You're gonna hurt yourself."

visualspice

Vels cringed.
"First tell me what happened!" she barked back at him. "Why can't I remember how I got here?!"

DragonSong

"I don't know, littlething," Gavin sighed. "You were unconscious when I found you, I don't know what happened. I brought you back here for healing."

visualspice

Vels face twisted in confusion.
"You found me like... what?" she couldn't believe it as she gape. Things were beginning to make sense now, jsut a little, as little memories began to come back.
"There.. was a strange man.. following me," she went on, trying to recall. Then anger brewed in her belly. If he was to blame... oh the revenge she'd plan against him!

DragonSong

"Easy, lass." Gavin continued to hold his hand out to her. "If you get too angry out there you're gonna fall off the ledge. Just come back inside."

visualspice

She knew he was right and, despite her inability to trust anyone well..
She at least somewhat trusted him.
Biting into her cheek, she took a moment to steel herself before moving to inch her way closer to him before taking his hand and jumping inside.

But hte second she was in, she retracted her hand and looked at him suspiciously.

"So tell me what happened. I remember you chasing me through the city with your bird.." she glared over at the bird outside the window,t hen back to Gavin. "But I do know it wasn't you that dragged me off. There was some strange man... but that's all I remember."
A creepy man,s he should have added.

DragonSong

Relieved she was at least inside, Gavin took a step back to give her space.

He shook his head. "Wish I knew, lass. I didn't get a good look at him, and by the time I got to you, he was gone."