Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Double Trouble [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, January 18, 2016, 04:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Somehow she made it- she made it to the top. But when she was on safe enough ground to do so, she let herself spill to the floor and curled up against herself, clinging to the railed walls as she swallowed back a sob.  This was too much. What had she gotten herself into? Never in a thousand years would she had considered attempting this...
Let alone,never had she dreamed some book would seek to reach out and curse her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Leon panicked.

"O-oh shit. Um, lass? Artemis? Shit, fuck. Are you alright? Please don't cry?" he banked uselessly, moving tontouch her shoulder before snatching his hand back and looking around nervously.

Where the hell was his brother when he actually needed him?

visualspice

She couldn't help herself. When Leon got close, she threw herself at him, clinging tightly and burying her face in his chest.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"O-oh." The shifter blinked down at her, then patted her back carefully. "It's- it's okay." He looked around desperately, flushed and completely at sea.

visualspice

"I.. I'm sorry, I just really hate heights," she breathed against his shoulder as she clung to him, form still trembling, which no doubt he'd be able to feel.

DragonSong

"That's- that's alright." Leon smoothed his hand down her back until it rested in the dip of her spine. He was positive his face was on fire. "You're okay, yeah? It's...okay."

visualspice

Unfortunately for him she couldn't move out of fear. No doubt he might be able to smell her fear as she clung to him. Not only that, but he'd be able to feel every inch of her body as well. She was basically plastered to him as she whimpered, "I never should have climbed up here."

DragonSong

Leon had no idea what to do. He looked around desperately, but their surroundings offered no help.

"Artemis? Leon?" His brother's hissed voice floated up to them and Leon tensed. "What's taking so long?"

visualspice

Artemis swallowed thickly, but she couldn't even think right.
"Can... can you help me... me to move.. to.. to get to where I need to go?" she found herself asking him, voice quiet and body still trembling.

DragonSong

"Give us a few minutes!"

Leon glanced down at her, still rubbing her back a little awkwardly. "Ah, s-sure. What do you need me to do?"

visualspice

"I.. if you.. you could.. m.. maybe carry me to.. to the ledge, over.. over there." She couldn't even point at it she was too terrified. "See the door? It has an octagon shaped window. That.. that's where we're going." She just prayed he could see it from there.

DragonSong

"We're going through the window?" He quirked an eyebrow, but scooped her up easily, one arm under her knees and the other around her shoulders.

This he could handle. Holding her like this meant she was just cargo. Hugging was...too close.

visualspice

He didn't have to hug, however, because she did. And she clung to him fiercely, still burying her face into his shoulder.
"Just.. just let me know when we're inside the room."

DragonSong

"I- okay..."

He carried her easily into the room, glancing around. "Ah- think you can walk now? We're in."

visualspice

ARtemis still clung to him though she nodded.
"Just.. give.. give me a minute." she swallowed thickly and released a long breath. She couldn't even open her eyes yet.
"I.. I just have to.. to get my wit back... S-sorry."

DragonSong

"Alright." Leon patted at her head awkwardly, looking around. "Maybe...you could tell me what we're looking for, exactly?"

visualspice

Artemis closed her eyes, breathing in slowly in Hope's to calm her heart and put her mind at ease. She leaned her head back, finally bringing up the courage to open her eyes and when she did, she held her breath and clenched her fists so tight her fingernails bit into skin. Her brown eyes focused on the ceiling, the way the narrow wood leaned over head. She focused on breathing, taking in the sweet dry scents of cedar before slowly letting her gaze go to the wall and- then her eyes found Leon and she smiled, sighing with relief and actually laughing.

"Ansgar's name.." she raked a hand through her dark hair. "Well, Atleast I survived the journey up."

Tags: