Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bonds of Magic [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, January 20, 2016, 10:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

She sighed and let her head rest back. "I've never been told to want it," she told him with an arched brow. "It's my understanding that my kind don't really practice marriage. I never really thought it was all that important."

She shrugged, carefully so as to disturb her nursing kit as little as possible.

Medievarad

Daisuke shook his head, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Then we don't," he whispered softly. "We're already bound regardless," he said with a faint chuckle.

DragonSong

"Mmm." Hana smiled as she glanced down at a slowly subsiding Yuki. "S'pose we are." The baby yawned and released her breast, cuddling back in to sleep. She chuckled and wiped at her mouth with the corner of the blanket.

Medievarad

Daisuke nodded with a soft smile. "I don't think it's nescessary," he added with a soft nod, glancing down at Yuki and smiling warmly.

DragonSong

Hana nodded, then yawned again. "I think I need another nap," she chuckled tiredly, lashes fluttering against her cheeks.

Medievarad

Daisuke nodded slowly. "Hmm," he nodded slowly. "Do you want me to stay here?" He asked with a soft frown and a gentle smile.

DragonSong

"If you want." She glanced down at the baby and frowned a bit. "We need a proper place for her to sleep..."

Medievarad

He shook his head and squeezed her shoulder softly. "That's not the question here," he answered. "What do you want? I'd gladly stay here, but I can also find something else to do." A soft chuckle followed his words.

The next remark made him look at their little critter and he nodded in agreement. "I'll look into that."

DragonSong

"Maybe...if you could find even a basket or something for her? Just for now, something I could wrap her up in so she'd be safe."

Medievarad

Daisuke chuckled softly. "I'll rummage around to find somethi-" as on cue, a small figure appeared from what seemed to be nothing, holding up a large, empty basket that could be used. She bowed deeply and, held the basket out. "Were you eavesdropping, Izuki?"

She glanced at Daisuke and nodded. "Indeed, Village Elder," she answered rather plainly, as if sheI had done nothing wrong.

DragonSong

Suddenly much more awake, Hana glowered. "Oi. How many times have I tried to explain personal space to you?" she grumbled, clutching her baby tighter.

Medievarad

Izuki put the basket down, before glancing up at the child, flustering ever so slightly at the sight.

Daisuke glanced at the girl, frowning slowly. It was the first time he saw Izuki shy like that. If it was her typical behaviour, she'd have dissappeared by now.

DragonSong

Yukon started fusssing again and Hana attempted to quiet her, completely absorbed in her child.

Medievarad

Daisuke glanced at Izuki, before back at Hanako.

The girl coughed momentarily, before disappearing again. "That.. Happened," Daisuke murmured as he rubbed the back of his neck, heading to pick up the basket.

DragonSong

"Hm."

Hana was rocking Yuki now as the baby began wailing. "Oh no no no, shh. You're alright, it's okay," she crooned, glancing up at Daisuke with wide eyes.

Medievarad

He returned the wide eyed glance with a soft frown. "Maybe Izuki scared her?" He suggested, hoping their child was not imprinted with the demons he and Izuki shared.

DragonSong

"Maybe." Hana stood and started rocking slowly from side to side, trying to calm the now thoroughly distressed baby.

Medievarad

Daisuke walked over, hugging Hana and cradling the child with her, sushing softly. "It's alright," he murmured softly.

DragonSong

"She won't stop crying." It was taking a lot of self control for her to not start wailing like the baby in her arms.

Medievarad

He nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, leaning over to rest his hand on Yuki. He closed his eyes with and kept sushing the baby. "It'll be fine, Yuki, we love you," he murmured as he used his clairvoyance to see whether there was any corruption in the child's body.