Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: Tags to @Heretic King

The raw cries were swallowed away, only by the daily droll rumble of dragon roars the Thunderblacks were famous for. But inside one of the mountains, down a precarious path where foggy steam and hazes curtained any man's direction to navigate- lay her body, chained tight to the wall where she arched, naked and in pain.

It was the price to pay for misfortunate, and the price to pay for using his magic to evade death. But certainly her cries warranted the want for it, the need for death as all ills upon herself from her last visit to this cave were revisited, reanimated and had her writhing in the most intense pain.

Had she not been bound in chains she would have done it- cut herself, split open her head, broke her own neck Anything. But all she could do was thrust and cry and wallow in her own mortal misery while her Shadow Master recharged in the dark.

All across her body the wounds from her adventure had reopened, coating her in sticky, hot stinging blood. Any magical pains returned, seering her, marring her and leaving her choking on screams and sobs in a pain that would last days, weeks...
And this time...
Over a month.

But once recharged, the pain slowly began to subside, the blood from her nose and wounds, waning, as she lay int he dark, smoldering cavern with labored breath. Had she any strength left, she knew it wouldn't matter, and soon darkness consumed her-
and all was quiet.
All was black.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Yet, it took a dragonrider to distinguish a dragon's cry from anything else's. And Mist was such. He and Ren had temporarily parted. But, his dragon first did tell him there was some scent that didn't belong. So, Mist had nothing better to do than to investigate the odd scent.

And soon, he was on the trail of someone. Someone crying. Shouting out in pain. His great tracking, his elven ears and his years as a hunter, warrior and tactician, aswell as a trail of blood, lead him to a cave.

With a hand on one of the daggers on his belt, Mist slowly descended in the cave. Being a dark elf had lots of perks. Low-lit caves were no issue for his amber eyes.

The only disadvantage was that almost anyone you met, tried to sell you on some slave market.

But, those weren't concerns for now. He heard soft breathing. His mithril armour clunked against the stone ground as he slowly descended, towards the breathing.

And to his surprise, he found a chained woman, kneeling down infront of her. "Who are you?"

visualspice

How many years had it been since someone dare lay foot in this neck of the woods? The mountains surely whispered their warnings, but it never seemed that the cries of pain would be enough to draw a fool forth. Here, in the cave, as the man would descend, it was as if the walls were whispering secrets, but of what? No one could know.

But the second the drow stepped out into the small alcove where the woman was in chains, the whispers had all but subsided, and at the man's query, her red eyes bloomed.

Blood, sweat, dirt and tears marred her form, slicking her hair in scraggled curls about her body. And at first, she saw just the dark skin and jerked within her chains, crying out a roar and trying to move her limbs, eyes full of venom, promises of death.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Mist was unimpressed by the sudden fire. Not even flinching. Judging by her appearance, she had been her for a long time. A very long time. And whatever had kept her here didn't spare her. "Are you this far past?" He asked, flicking the knife in his hand. The woman didn't seem to possess her own mind no more, hurting obviously. "I'll end your suffering.."

visualspice

Seeing his knife, she sneered at him.
"End my suffering?" Her entire body was shaking from all the pain, torment she endure. She spat towards him. "End your own."

Vision being blurred and weak, she could only deduce this man, dark of skin, was either her master there to torment her- Or her own mind playing tricks.

Medievarad

Mist looked at the woman as he was spat in the face, slowly chuckling and wiping away the saliva. "I'll take that as  no." He said as he, instead of finishing her off, went to work on freeing her from the chains. Carefully so.

But he failed. They were protected by powerful magic. With a slow sigh, the elf sat back. "Who forced yu here? Aren't you starving?"

visualspice

She looked at him through red, haggard eyes.
"What's it to you?"

Medievarad

"It seems like common courtesy to ask someone who's been chained in a cave for gods know how long." He returned the gaze with his own amber eyes. "Because this magic keeping you here is powerful. Someone doesn't want you to leave this place."

The elf toppled over, landing on his butt with a loud clunk. "And I don't fancy leaving you here, so, you'll just have to wait for Ren to tear into this mountain and free you that way.

visualspice

"Powerful magic...." She made a narrowed expression before looking away. "If you aim to tear me out of here, you're wasting your time."

Medievarad

Mist chuckled slowly. "It's the dragon that does the heavy lifting. You'll be free in no time." He shrugged slowly. "I decide what a waste of my time is." Was what he said as he glanced up at her. "How did you get here? And by who?"

visualspice

Though she had a fire in her eyes that seemed unable to be snuffed out, a sudden tiredness was becoming her- and she looked pale as death.

"Not a who... but what," came her weak reply, eyes heavy, body wilting.

Medievarad

Mist darted forward at the sudden decrease in the woman's health, gently tapping her cheek. "Hey. Stranger. Stay with me. You'll be free in no time." His face signed with genuine worry.

visualspice

She growled weakly.
"Can't... be free..... now," came her voice, strained as she faded away- as if unto death. And then the entire cave flickered into darkness before she slumped forward, body chilled- but not entirely locked into death.

It was an odd sight to see her own body from another's eyes- though she appeared very much the same as herself, though this time she was cloaked in the shadows she rose up from, and stood there, naked as the shadows vanished. She turned and looked towards her chained form, then over at the drow. She said nothing, moving past him and towards a stone slab where her clothing had been strewn, and began to collect her things.

She was no longer within that pathetic mortal body right now-
and she had a job to do. And as she paused a moment to close her eyes, she felt the familiar pull to the west.

Medievarad

Mist leaned forward and grabbed the woman's face. "Stay with me, stranger!" Yet. It seemed futile. And as she hung dead, Mist slowly got to his feet again with a sigh, before he immediatly turned to the new figure and pulled the enormous, cursed blade from his back, the bandages around it shredded and the eye at between the hilt and blade staring intensly at the new figure. Pupils small, sclera littered with thick, red veins.

"Who are you?"

visualspice

Glaring over her shoulder, she looked over at her chained body, then back to him.
"It doesn't matter. And you're trespassing." She began to slip on a glove. "Get out of my cave."

Medievarad

"It matters." Mist said as he lowered the tip of the cursed sword against the ground. "Did you seal this woman here?"

visualspice

She could have rolled her eyes at him, but settled for a sneer.
"I am that woman."
Fool.

Medievarad

"Understand that I don't believe you." Mist replied with a cold and harsh tone. "If you'd be this woman. What are you doing here and why are you here?"

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed.
"That's a lot of questions for someone trespassing in my cave." Her eyes still flared with irritation. "If I weren't that woman, know this," she went on, taking a step towards him. "You'd already be dead."

Medievarad

Mist didn't flinch. At all. Threats made him angry. And he was menacing when angry. So instead of stepping back, he stepped closer, resting the enormous cursed blade across his shoulders. "You'd be welcome to try. I've fought things scarier and more powerful than you. Yet here I still am."