Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catch of the Day [m]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Hydra watched her, his eyes wide, his arms down.

Despite that love he still felt like a failure.

Still, when she leaned in and kissed him some of the tension eased. Her brow to his and he closed his eyes and sighed, accepting for a moment that he couldn't fix everything so easily and that some problems needed time to solve. Like a job. Money. Raising a family. Hydra listened to Aura-Lee, his lower hands holding hers while his top set rest on her shoulders, rubbing his thumbs along her collar bone.

"Of course," He whispered back, sighing heavily before he got up and shuffled Aura-Lee into the bed and took Morgan into his arms. Hydra stood up and stared down at the child. Tiny and pudgy and near the spitting image of him, he chewed on his lower lip before he kissed Morgan's forehead and pulled the bassinet close to their bed before putting the baby in it. Morgan, content after the night's events, coo'd contently.

Hydra looked at Aura-Lee before he removed his clothing and stretched, quite done with sandy pants. He climbed over Aura-Lee so she'd have the spot closest to the baby and turned down the covers, crawling in and spreading his arms. "I can't promise that I'll sleep, but I can promise that I'll hold you all night," His voice was soft and he just...Watched her. Still as enchanted with her as ever. The mother of his cooing child. So beautiful. So giving. 

Hydra visibly winced to think about what would have happened to her and his arms fell slightly. Still pondering if, perhaps, this was as bad as her potential slavery could have been.

DragonSong

Aura-lee smiled when he slipped into bed, curled contentedly back into the curve of his body. Her back to him, she reached one hand out to tough Morgan's chest gently. The baby cooed sleepily and grabbed for her finger, and her smile widened.

"He's so beautiful," she murmured, leaning back against Hydra a little more firmly with a soft sigh. "He's just like you..."

Draconian

"I'm hardly beautiful," Hydra said softly into her hair, his arms curling around Aura-Lee's torso to hold her close to him. He kissed the back of her head and watched two of the most important people in his life bond. "I think he got all your good looks," He whispered, "Just my skintone." Hydra's hands smoothed up and down her front and he sighed again, "Get some sleep, Love." He whispered, nuzzling in and closing his eyes.

"We'll be here when you wake up."

DragonSong

"Mmm..." The siren felt her eyes drift closed, heavy and slow. "You're gonna be just like you're papa," she told Morgan softly, the gentle rise and fall of his chest under her palm a comforting rhythm. "And I'll teach you all about the sea. Love you so much..."

She started to drift off. "Love you both."

Draconian

Hydra nuzzled into Aura-Lee's hair, taking in the scent of the sea and her and he loved it. Loved everything about her. He laid there for a time, his beautiful siren between him and Morgan. He reached one hand over her to rest atop of hers on the baby, sleeping soundly. Felt her breathing through her back against his chest.

So much has happened since she was brought upon the ship. He smiled softly into her hair, remembering their first meeting and how scared she'd been. Hydra fell asleep shortly, curled up against his love's back. Though, he wasn't sure how long he actually slept for, because his eyes snapped open and it was day time.

It was the next day. They had to talk. Had to talk about their life together. Had to talk about what they were going to do to make money. Keep their remaining child safe. Did he wake her? Hydra didn't want to. Mother and Child were still sound asleep. While he wasn't feeling frisky, he loved touching her, and he curled his top hand around her torso to press against her chest, and his bottom hand smoothed up and down her thigh. She was so soft and sweet. His top hand came to rest on her lower belly, where she'd housed their children.

Hydra kissed her neck under her ear and snuggled in more against her, "Aura-Lee?" He whispered soften, eyes still closed, "We should talk while we make breakfast." Which would be the usual fair. Probably gently toasted bread and a few eggs.

DragonSong

"Mmm..." Aura-lee came to slowly, in little starts. She could hear Hydra's voice, understood the words on the surface, but she was just so tired that nothing seemed to be entirely lucid.

Then she felt him snuggle in a little more firmly and beneath her hand Morgan's chest hitched as he yawned in his sleep. The siren blinked her eyes open with a yawn of her own, then narrowed her eyes as she tried to process through the haziness that had settled over her in the night.

We should talk...

Oh. Oh! Right. Talk.

Aura-lee bit her lip, but she nodded and murmured a sleepy affirmation-- though she didn't seem anymore interested in actually getting out of bed than her mate. "Quietly," she murmured after a moment, and she turned in Hydra's arms so she lay on her back, looking up into his face. "We should...let him keep sleeping, if he can."