Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching for a partner

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2006, 03:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah, uh... I can't write a story to save my life. o.o Help.

The gist of it is that I can bounce ideas off of a roleplayer more easily than myself (duh), so I'm looking for someone to write alongside. This isn't really related to roleplaying, but... I figured it'd go here.

The kind of person I'm looking for is an experienced fantasy writer, skilled with words, and equally skilled in expression. But, if I can't get that sort, I'll take pretty much anyone... I'm not intending to be picky.

So, comment, make suggestions, whatever; I'm just looking to further myself, if I might be so selfish. Any help would be taken with appreciation.

Sorry for clogging up the board with this... If this should be deleted, then I won't stop you.

Anonymous

Very cool. And no, it's not selfish XP At least I don't think it is.

Hmm, I get ideas but I'm never sure if they're good or not.. Or if they only make sense to myself, Lol. I wouldn't mind helping but... I'm not sure if I'd be the best person for it?

*Shrugs* I'm always good as a back up when all else falls.

Uhm.. suggestions... Hm... I'll think of something to put here when I figure something out? >>' I really suck at these kind of things, haha. But it is interesting.

Anonymous

Hey you need any help I can help.......I love fantasy...and am really big into writing it....I getreally good ideas   and thoughts but sometimes have a little trouble explaining them to people. I have a very good vocabulary....although my grammer sucks............the joys of mirrcorsoft word.*Huggles computer*lol.....need any help my im is naughtymandee69 and email is mailto:ahjhaheh@earthlink.net">ahjhaheh@earthlink.net

just ask for emily.................

Anonymous

Need a fantasy writer and you didn't turn to me GA?  I'm hurt.  I will be willing to help, you know my style, and all that jazz.  Of course, if you don't want my help, that's fine as well, no hard feelings.  Since you know me and my skill for the most part, you can decide.  Of course, I must add that I am a better writer than RPer.  Just contact me if you decide you want my help, you know where.