Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To please a demon [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 08, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

The smile softened at the gesture as she delicatly sat down on his lap, facing him, his legs between hers. "Please, master," she said with a soft giggle.

DaGlobster

Chenaank chuckled, and held out the glass chalice for Alyssa to take.

"So..."

Chenaank met Alyssa's eyes.

"Did you make them wait their turns? Or did they have you all at once?"

Medievarad

She took the chalice in her claws and smiled softly, nodding gratefully as she took a slow swig from the chalice. It was a world of difference of what Chenaank drank and what they served back at the bar. 

She lowered the chalice and smiled at Chenaank. "At first, they took turns," she chuckled slowly. "At first."

DaGlobster

Chenaank chuckled at that, and he laid a hand on her thigh. Oh, the depths his little doll would sink to.

"You've done very well," Chenaank said.

Medievarad

"Thank you, Master," she beamed happily, before taking a sip from the chalice. She felt the hand on her tigh, still smiling happily at Chenaank.

DaGlobster

"Come with me," Chenaank said, and he motioned for her to stand.

"You want your reward, don't you?" he said, and he grabbed her ass quite possessively.

Medievarad

Alyssa nodded with a soft hum and put the chalice down on the nearest table as she stood up. A soft and surprised whimper left her as she looked at him, eyes wide. Rubbing herself softly against the touch. "Please, master," she moaned softly.

DaGlobster

Chenaank grinned and he left his office. He didn't want to reward her there, as things might get a bit... messy. He'd just use one of the rooms for rent.

The whole time they walked through the halls, Chenaank had his hand on Alyssa's ass, and while the demon wasn't particularly starved or needy, Alyssa was beautiful.

And hey, he owned her, so why not?

He looked to her as they walked.

"Do you want your master's godly demon cock?" Chenaank purred.

Medievarad

Alyssa bit her lip as she pressed herself closer to Chenaank's side. "Yes," she whispered huskily, "I want it deep inside of me.."

DaGlobster

"You'll get it, and more," Chenaank said.

"I have a few loyal servants of mine who I've been meaning to reward. Two wrath demons who did me a noble service in the past."

Chenaank grinned.

"We're going to use you until the sun comes up."

Medievarad

A shuddering gasp left her at the words. Wet heat lancing to her loins. "Thank you, master," she whispered out with a shaky breath, proceeding to bite her lip.

And she couldn't surpress the question in her mind. Who would use who?

She glanced at Chenaank, "are they stronger than me?"

DaGlobster

"They are," Chenaank said.

"So treat them with the same respect you treat me. They are your betters."

Medievarad

"Oh, master," she sighed slowly as she bit her lip again. The promise of them being more powerful than her. It did a lot. She looked uo to Chenaank because he was so powerful. She didn't give a rat's ass about dominant roles or positions

But being that were more powerful than her. She admired them. It caused her impatient anticipation to grow ever so slightly. "I want it now," she whispered as her hand trailed the hem of his trousers.

DaGlobster

Chenaank actually grabbed her wrist, taking her hand off of his pants. He smiled, that telltale demonic glimmer visible in his eyes.

"Patience, Alyssa," Chenaank purred.

"They have yet to arrive."

The walk went quicker than Chenaank thought it would, because soon enough, they were in front of an empty penthouse-sized room. Chenaank opened the door.

"I'll keep you warmed up while we wait for them."

Medievarad

She pouted softly. Patience wasn't one of the things she had. The walk might've been pretty quick to Chenaank, but it was dreadingly slow for Alyssa, she was still in the first stage after all, wich increased her perception of time ever so slightly. As Chenaank pushed open the door, Alyssa was positivly fidgeting against his side.

DaGlobster

With a potent smack of her ass, Chenaank ushered Alyssa into the room. The suite had a bed, desk with an chair, a pair of armchairs around a small coffee table, and a luxurious bed.

Once the door was closed and locked behind them, Chenaank shifted into his demon form, in which he was considerably larger than Alyssa. He sat down at the armchair, shifting his robes aside to expose his cock which was truly god-like in its proportions, even when it was soft.

"Service me."

Medievarad

And with a soft squeel, Alyssa skipped inside the room. She glanced up as he shifted back into his glorious true form.

With a slow nod, followed by a heavy swallow, Alyssa kneeled down infront of Chenaank, taking his enormous member in both her hands and starting to run it, pressing soft kisses on the tip, looking up at Chenaank as she put the head of his cock inside her mouth, starting to suck it lightly, aswell as licking it inside her mouth.

And she had no idea how she'd be able to fit more than this inside her mouth. With even both her hands, she could only barely wrap her fingers around him.

DaGlobster

Chenaank's mouth curled into a smile when Alyssa got to work. Chenaank's member twitched a bit as Alyssa's ministrations started to get him hard. Gods only knew how she'd handle him then.

"Deeper," Chenaank purred.

Medievarad

Alyssa nodded slowly, humming around the tip, before closing her eyes and slowly forcing her down. After several inches, her throat seemed to bulge out slightly, tears gathering in her eyes as she looked up at Chenaank, momentarily halting the rubbing and holding up her hand, two fingers extended.

Asking for the second stage to be released. Begging for it, as this was the deepest she could get without hurting herself.

DaGlobster

Chenaank saw her request and laughed.

"Beg for it. Show me how far you're willing to sink for it."

Tags: