Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To please a demon [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 08, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Beg for it? She raised an eyebrow. She was already in quite the begging position, having his cock in mouth as far as she could manage, for the record, he was still hardening, one hand softly rubbing the entirety of his shaft. She used her other hand again and slowly pulled back, occasionally gagging.

"Please," she coughed loudly, "master.. Second stage.." She looked up at him with a pout as she still massaged his shaft, holding the tip against her cheek with soft pants.

DaGlobster

Chenaank gave her a look of consideration, really making her stew in anticipation before finally, he released the second seal.

Medievarad

Alyssa fidgeted nervously when he gave her that long look, still slowly jerking him as she looked up at him with a pouty face and big, begging eyes.

She smiled widely as she felt another influx of power, new energy surging theough her body. Her teeth visibly sharpening. "Yay~ You're the best, master," she exclaimed happily before bobbing down on him with mouth wide open, minding her new fangs to not hurt him. And she immediatly forced herself down with soft gags, coughs and moans. Getting at least twice as far as before, the bulge clearly visible in her throat now.

And she didn't stop there, she tilted backwards slightly and pulled her dress down, revealing her supply chest, perked nipples one of the indicators she was strongly aroused.

She put her hands on her chest and tilted back enough to clutch part of his shaft between her breasts, rubbing it slowly.

DaGlobster

Chenaank let out a demonic purr, an indicator that Alyssa was doing good, and he placed a hand on her head, resting it there as she titfucked him and sucked him off.

Truly a nice little doll indeed.

He pushed her down deeper with his hand, forcing her to take even more of him in.

"Choke on it."

Medievarad

With a smothered whimper, Alyssa was forced down even further, tears spilling from her eyes due to the constant gagging around his shaft, wich now was pretty deep inside her throat, she had already swallowed quite a big part of his enormous cock.

She felt the slickness between her legs running down, squirming her legs. She wanted to get touched. Or even better. Have what was inside her mouth, inside her slith. Desperatly so.

DaGlobster

Chenaank held her there, relishing the movements of her throat as she gagged around him, knowing that when he used her like this, it turned her on to no end.

After almsot a minute, though, he let her head go, allowing her to move at her own pace again.

Medievarad

Her eyes fluttered irregularily as more tears streamed down from her cheeks. Yet. As soon as she felt his hands dissappear, she slowly pulled back a little, before slowly pushing forward even further. Knowing her body could take it due to second seal being released.

Still letting out soft moans and gags.

DaGlobster

Chenaank relaxed backwards, putting his arms on the rests and letting her work.

"Faster. Come on, this is what you wanted, isn't it?" Chenaank goaded.

Medievarad

With an acknowledging grunt, Alyssa pulled away again, eyes squinched, before she oressed forward with another muffled moan and occasional gag, repeating these movements at an increasing pace.

DaGlobster

Chenaank let his head tip back, resting it against the armchair as he was serviced. He was going easy on her, because he knew the wrath demons were...

... well, they were going to be a handful, to say the least.

"Mm... there we go. The sooner you get me to come, the sooner my cock graces your insides."

Medievarad

Alyssa slowly pulled back, feeling his member sliding from her throat. She coughed loudly and leaned forward with several breaths, delicate claws still around his cock and softly jerking it. "Please master, cum for your adorable servant," She panted, pressing hot kisses against the base of his shaft. "My face.. My mouth.. My breasts.. I don't care where master, I just want your hot, thick demon cum." She let out a soft breath and came up with her tongue dragging over his shaft. From the base to the tip, before she bobbed down once more, sucking on the tip.

DaGlobster

If it was one thing that Chenaank, it was total submission. Hearing and seeing Alyssa degrade herself in such a fashion. It made him throw with arousal, and the godly demon started showing signs of pleasure.

"Worship my cock, slave."

Chenaank was talking husky now. He knew she loved being treated like a slave, to experience someone dominating her in every way.

In a way, they were the perfect union.

Medievarad

With a soft, acknowledging hum, she pushed forward again, licking him inside her mouth, humming occasionally. Tears spilling from her eyes as she took him in her throat.

She squirmed with her legs a bit more. Her crotch felt so hot that she thought her legs would burn. She  needed him.

DaGlobster

Chenaank could feel her meek mortal pulse quickening as she started to work him more fervently.

"Yes..."

He had a hungry look in his eye, like he was ready to pounce.

Medievarad

Alyssa groaned around his cock as she pulled back again, before pushing forward, starting to pick up a pace, moaning and gagging as she did.

DaGlobster

Chenaank smiled widely, and roes up from the seat, grabbing Alyssa by the neck and slamming her down onto the glass coffee table.

"Your life is mine," Chenaank purred, and he lanced into her with his cock, filling every inch of her and threatening to push back past.

Medievarad

She was slammed downbon the table and smirked, biting her lip in anticipation. "All yours, master," she croaked out under the hand on her throat.

He wasn't met with a pained cry as he might have expected. But a loud and pleasured moan as he pushed forward inside of her, tearing through the soaked underwear he didn't bother taking off. Her dress slipped down her waist. A bounce of her breasts as he slammed into her. Pain wasn't really a thing she felt during the second stage. All she could feel was the pleasured feeling of being completely filled up. "Master," she whispered breathlessly.

DaGlobster

Chenaank took a moment to savor her incredibly tight confines, and he started to thrust into her rather powerfully, knowing full well what he was doing to her. He pushed himself to go even deeper, and he squeezed one of her breasts.

Medievarad

Alyssa moaned loudly, looking down at the bulge that had formed in her stomach from Chenaank's length, before letting it drop back against the coffeetable with a loud smack.

A shuddering breath left her as he seemed to pusheven deeper. She clenched down on him, her body trying to push the monstrous length out. But Alyssa was begging for more with loud moans.

DaGlobster

Chenaank relished in her incredibly tight fit, and delivered his movements without mercy. As she moaned for more, Chenaank cranked it up, and the table shook quite violently as he fucked her like she was a toy.