Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To please a demon [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 08, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

And his merciless thrusting were met by more and louder cries and moans of pleasure. She looked at Chenaank with hooded eyes as her hand trailed to her crotch, where she frantically started to rub her own clitoris, her other hand toying with her breast.

DaGlobster

Chenaank fucked and fucked. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, and pressed himself against her asshole. Slick with her juices, he started to push in.

Medievarad

Alyssa moaned and moaned. Letting out a.surprised cry as Chenaank pulled out and slowly pushed against her asshole. She bit her lip. Damn. She had been done in the ass before. But. This was the firzt time it was the monstrous length of her master.

She felt something clenching in her stomach, letting out a lewd moan as she closed her eyes.

DaGlobster

"You should be honored. Your unworthy asshole doesn't deserve my grace," Chenaank growled.

"Consider this an extra reward, for doing very well today."

He pushed past her entrance, his slicked length sliding into her. He could feel her stretching around him, and he relished in it all.

His total dominance of her.

Medievarad

His growling was only met by desperate.moans and whimpers, wriggling her hips against his cock to try and get him in.

She let out a gasped cry as he pushed past, claws digging into the table. Cries of joys and moans for more left her lips. Chenaank would find her being very tight. To the point of having some trouble pushing forward.

But Alyssa savoured every second of it.

DaGlobster

Chenaank didn't let Alyssa's tightness stop him. He pushed in until he was balls deep, creating quite the noticeable bulge in her abdomen. He drew his hips back, so that his length nearly left her, before he started to pound her.

Chenaank was close to his climax, a side-effect of Alyssa's incredibly tight body. She did regenerate after every usage, after all!

Medievarad

Wich was one of the perks of being a flesh-made prison to a relativly powerful demon.

Alyssa cried out in pleasure as she felt Chenaank's balls slapping against her butt. Putting one hand on the bulge in her stomach and rubbing it. She bit down on the finger.of her other hand, drasing a small trickle of blood. Alyssa wrapped her legs around Chenaank's waist as she leaned up to look him in the eyes with loud moans and lustful eyes.

DaGlobster

Chenaank grabbed her head and pushed it against the table. How dare she look him in the eye like that! Alyssa had a tendency to get rather bold when Chenaank used her, perhaps a side-effect of the dropped seals.

Regardless, Chenaank's climax was at hand, and because he didn't feel like gracing her insides with his warmth, he pulled out and sprayed his seed all over her, pearly white with flecks of gold.

Medievarad

With a slam, her head was forced back down against the table, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull as she trembled. An orgasm ripping thriugh her. Core. A loud, blissful cry announcing the climax. She panted heavy and squeeked as he suddenly pulled out completely to spray his semen all over her. She looked up again with a soft pant.

"You didn't come inside, master." A slight hint of annoyance in her voice.

DaGlobster

"Watch your tone with me, slave," Chenaank said.

"This was but a taste of tonight. My guests are due to arrive any minute now. Your mortal holes will taste my cum, and the cum of my guests. All in due time."

He looked at her, covered in his seed, and he only grinned as he rubbed his length along her abdomen, dirtying it.

"Clean my cock and yourself, Alyssa. Remember, you're only allowed to use your fingers and tounge. I don't want to see a spot of seed on you."

Medievarad

Alyssa only giggled playfully at Chenaank's warning, before sitting forward. She took his Messi cock in hands and started to lick it clean happily.

DaGlobster

Words could be said about her giggling at his warning, but Chenaank let it slide, instead preferring to stand there and enjoy the blowjob. He was being rather lenient with her today, perhaps because it'd been a good day for business.

And, well... She was doing a stellar job. Chenaank didn't really express it, but Alyssa brought him great pleasure.

However, the temperature of the room rose a few degrees, and the candles started to burn brighter.

"Ah, my guests. They're arriving..."

Medievarad

As soon as she completely ckeaned Chenaank, Alyssa sat up and pulled off her dress, slipping down the shredded underwear and sitting stark naked ontop of the coffee table, still cleaning herself in a manner most feline. It wasn't like she was going to need the dress anyway.

She licked the back of her hand clean, having fully washed herself now and sat down on her knees, still on the coffeetable, her hands resting on her legs as she looked up at Chenaank with a soft smile, waiting for his guests to appear. As he had indicated they would right now.

DaGlobster

Chenaank brought his cock back into his clothes, and he stood next to Alyssa. The air seemed to twist in two places before two demons tore their way into reality. Towering red beasts the size of ogres, with bulging muscles, spiked pauldrons, and crude leather kilts around their waists. Their feet were hooves, and they were nearly as tall as Chenaank.

"Gentlemen," Chenaank said in demonic, and two wrath demons salute him.

"I've brought you to me to reward you for the great service you've done for me and my business. I present my personal slave. I will be sharing her with you," he explained.

"We are honored, Lord."

Chenaank looked at Alyssa.

"What do you make of them, slave?"

Medievarad

Alyssa stood up from the table when Chenaank asked her opinion. She walked over to the first and trailed her hands across his abdomen, letting out a soft chuckle. "I think I'll survive this with the third seal released, master," she answered as she pressed a soft kiss against the muscled abdomen, before walking back to the coffeetable, getting on her hands and knees. She rested her cheek against the table and swayed her hips slowly towards the two guests. "They don't seem as powerful as you promised, master," she said with a soft giggle. "They'll have to fuck me into submission.. If they can."

DaGlobster

Chenaank smiled at Alyssa's comments, even though it caused one of the two demons to bristle. If goading this pair of wrath demons into hate-fucking her was her intention, she was definitely on the right path.

Both demons took their kilts off, revealing dicks similar in size to Chenaank's, although slightly smaller. The way they throbbed indicated a savagery that came more naturally to them, however. Chenaank was rough, yes, but these two were cut from a completely different cloth.

"I must warn you, gentlemen. This slave is feisty."

They might as well have ignored Chenaank's warning, because they just went in for her. Chenaank watched and smiled, releasing the third seal, even as the first clamped down on her hips with his claws and the second maneuvered in front of her.

Medievarad

She gained a wicked glint as her tail grew out, feline ears standing ablaze ontop of her head. Both made from hellfire. She flicked her tail with a cunning smirk as she felt the claws on her hips, before looking up to the first. She licked her teeth, baring the sharp talons. "What're you waiting for," she asked with a soft giggle.

DaGlobster

The demons didn't answer her, at least not immediately. It seemed the first had his eyes caught by the markings on her back, but once his curiosity was satisfied, he lifted his throbbing cock and penetrated her without ceremony, vanishing his whole shaft into her in one solid thrust.

The second grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up, using his second hand to hold his cock steady as he pushed impatiently against her lips.

It seemed that for the first stretch of the night, they were going to spitroast her.

Medievarad

Spitroast. How original. Alyssa thought to herself as she let out a soft moan at the sudden penetration. She did feel that one. She pressed a soft kiss on the head pushing against her lips, before opening her mouth wide, g gging softly as he pushed his cock down her throat.

DaGlobster

The demons, it seemed, didn't care about originality. They just wanted to get their kicks in. She was nothing but a morsel to them, a reward. Ultimately, her pleasure was barely even a concern for them.

Rather understandable, given what they were. That being said, however, the first demon was pounding her with astonishing power, every thrust causing him to slam against her cervix and threaten to push past into her womb, while the first tried to get as much of his length down her throat as she could.

The first demon started to spank and slap her ass, while the second one squeezed her tits, even as his cock disappeared into her mouth.