Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Few questions

Started by Codex, March 17, 2016, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

Hey all! I'm new here and I had a few questions that I couldn't find the answer to on the site.

First off, forgive me if I sound like a total newb, but could someone tell me how the insert image system works exactly? It's different from most forums I've been in.

Also, I'm going for a very Pirate like character, and I was wondering if having a ship like a 17th century Galleon would break the Medieval setting? And yes, I'm well aware they didn't exist during the middle ages, but they could have been possible to build during those times. (Without cannons of course)

GoblinFae

Hello!

Great questions! So to insert an image you first need a link. You can't upload an image from your computer. Then you either click the button in the posting area with the Mona Lisa on it or you type the following [img]LINK[/img] replacing the word link of course with your image url.

To answer your question I would be liege that if you're just interested in the wood design of the ship that would be alright as you could in theory explain some of the advancement on magic. The lack of cannons definitely helps with that. If you're still feelin iffy though definitely shoot a PM to @Rhi-Rhi and she can confirm on that one. Don't want to overstep my bounds. Pretty much here though as long as you don't break the site and can make it work in a medieval fantasy realm then you're clear.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Codex

Ah alright, thanks! I'll be sure to get my char up soon.

Tags: