Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark figure and sunny day (Draconian)

Started by Mephistel, March 29, 2016, 06:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

A beautiful day it was. The sky was a deep clear blue, not a single cloud to be seen and the white beach running along the coast was covered with it's lot of shells and other little surprise. The sea was swiftly rushing along the shore and a salty breeze was blowing in his hair. Grey was standing in the sand, his hoof leaving small trace in the ground as he walked along the shore, sometime even letting his legs be washed by the water.

He had been wanting to come to the beach for a while already, he missed it, after a long stroll in the forest, this was a nice change of pace. The faun smiled a little as he kept running along when he eventually stopped to look at the shining water, wich reflected the light of the sun on it's surface.

He had arrived in town only a few days ago and was eager to find new scenery for his painting, but right now, the dark looking character just felt like enjoying the sight and the fresh and salty air of the sea. He could feel it in his fur and the wind was whistling trough his branches like horns. After another run, he finally fell and sit in the sand, setting his gaze upon the ocean. His dark grey skin, horns and animalistic characteristic would most likely attract a lot of attention, after all, faun were rarely seen outside of their forest, most people didn't knew they even existed.

He was used to been mistaken for someone bad, but it didn't matter, he wouldn't give up. He left himself dreaming while looking at the sea, wondering what was on the other side. He had all day long after all.

Draconian

The smell of the ocean was calming.

Hydra was relaxed in the sand, no doubt his braids of hair getting sandy. It wasn't until he heard noises that he sat up and saw the goat kid prancing around.

One of his arms moved to cover his face but the sounds were still there. Finally, he sat up "hi. Yes, hello." He waved a hand, "im trying to nap. If you could prance on that side of the beach that would be [i ]fantastic [/i]."

Mephistel

Even tough Grey had stopped running a while ago, he had not notice the strange character sleeping further away. For all he could see, the beach was empty, except from the two of them. And well, it's not like there wasn't any other space.

-I didn't see you were there...I'm sorry if I disturbed you...-

He said calmly, slightly bowing his head to the strange man. Since he wasn't making anymore sound, he turned around and found a place where he could paint the scenery in front of him, once he did, he took out a canvas and some paint along with some brushes, and started painting the ocean, the beach, the blue sky and the shells in the sand.

It was lovely and the wind was quite nice to feel on one's skin.