Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Somehow I'll Make a Man Out of You [m]

Started by visualspice, April 11, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Mortification aside, Killian's feelings swelled. He had forgotten how close they had been. He missed  that closeness. Ansgar's name, Faolan was family. He had dropped onto the bedside and without much thought, he clung to Faolan, body shaking as he wondered if he were to cry again.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Oof!" Faolán gasped when Killian clung to him anew, but despite that small, startled sound, he wrapped his arms around him and tugged him closer. It was amazing, really; it had been years since they had last seen one another, and yet Killian felt just as familiar as ever, like no time had passed--even though Faolán could feel how his body had grown and aged and hardened. War and time had taken its toll on them all.

A fresh pang of pain tightened in his chest at the thought, and as his fingers traced the place where Killian's arm should have been, it reminded him that Killian could have died, that he had almost died, too--and that they still had plenty of time to be killed in this war.

Any day could be their last.

He'd said goodbye to too many friends already, only to find their blood on the battlefield.

Only to regret all the things he hadn't said.

Sometimes, he regretted the things he had said.

It was rare he got a second chance, and yet here it was, and--

And suddenly he was kissing him.

Faolán didn't know what on Ansgar's green earth compelled him to kiss Killian, and for a second it felt like he was someone else, like someone else was puppeteering his body as he hugged Killian tighter and pressed his lips hard to his. For a second, he was only aware of his warmth and closeness, the strange familiarity of his body heat and a brief flash of nostalgia--and then reality snapped him back. His eyes shot open in horror, his skin flushed red, and he pulled back fast, his heart already in his throat as he realized just what he'd done.

"...I...I'm sorry," he stammered, sitting up. "I-I don't know why I...I just...I'm sorry."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

But Killian caught Faolán by the arm suddenly, and didn't let him get away. He couldn't. There was heat, there was fire, and something so potent electrifying between the pair of them he scarcely could remember breathing. He must've pulled Faolán back to him, close to him- was the other boy on his lap? He didn't know, but they were close again and he wanted that closeness more than anything but he also needed to know-

"Why," he asked, dizzy at their close proximity as he licked his lips. "You kissed me..." He could still feel his lips tingling from it, and the fact there was no longer any extra room in the front of his pants.
"Faolán..." his hand moved, afraid at first to let go, lest the other boy ran, but without his second arm he hadn't the luxury. He lifted his fingers to the others face, staring deep and curious into his eyes.

"Have you always felt this way?" he asked, voice quiet, barely above a whisper- because for some reason, all of his insides were tensing up into incurable knots for fear that...
fear that way?
Of the truth? Of rejection? That this other boy wanted him?

But Faolán... no.. he wasn't just a boy, and it wasn't like, even if he anatomically was, he'd even feel strange about whatever this was right now....

All he saw was a friend, someone he had been so close with over the years... had so many awkward moments that....

"Because I... I think I had.. too."

Did he honestly just say that?
But could he deny it? Every ounce of his being was raging for him... or her.. or whoever he was.
He had always been undeniably attracted to Faolán; for him being a soldier, and being so much like a kin, a sibling- and someone to share so much of the war before they had parted ways.....

No, he couldn't wait for the answers as he pulled Faolán near, nearly spilling over with him hug tight to him with one arm, that hand scooping up his hair as he smashed his lips into his with a moan.  It was too natural, too hot- an itch he hAD to scratch. Too long had he feared consequences of the gentile...
But war... war had matured him, and began to peel away his many layers of awkwardness and uncertainty.

He had lost his damn arm, for crying out loud and he'd be damned if he'd ignore he never wanted this. Perhaps because he was no longer a virgin, those virtues had gone out the window-
He didn't question it, only moaned and moved his hips, hoping the other would do the same.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Faolán felt almost dizzy with terror and mortification, because oh God he'd actually done that and what if Killian hated him now and pushed him away and he fucked up everything after finally finding him again?! He wanted to escape, wanted to bolt like a coward--facing an enemy on the field was one thing, and easy compared to this, because he at least knew what to do and knew what to expect, win or lose. But this? This was new, and somehow more risky, more painful, and he didn't know what to do, didn't have the training, and already felt like he was floundering and drowning.

He started to get up, ready to excuse himself before Killian could kick him out, but he hadn't even rose before he found himself in Killian's lap. And things suddenly got that much more confusing when the predictable, horrible thing didn't happen and he instead found himself staring into Killian's eyes in wide-eyed confusion.

What.

What??

Have you always felt this way?

To answer was to damn himself, and his stomach clenched and breath stopped as he struggled for an answer, for an escape out of this weird, dangerous situation he'd landed himself in--all on a damned, foolish impulse! But Killian's fingers traced his face, and Faolán's skin tingled under his touch, wanting more, and he swallowed hard past a knot of fear.

He was luckily saved from an answer.

Because Killian answered first, and Faolán's jaw dropped. "Wha--?"

Killian's lips cut him off while his mind still reeled, his words muffled and trailing off into a soft whimper as he clung to him, at first frozen in shock--Killian felt the same?!--before slowly, if a bit awkwardly, he relaxed into the kiss and curled his fingers tightly in Killian's shirt. His breath hitched when Killian's hips bumped up against his, his eyes snapping open when he felt his hardness straining against his breeches, but he only clutched him tighter and gave his lip a playful nibble and lick, gave his hips an experimental buck to grind their bodies together through their clothes--and gasped sharply at the jolt that went through him, at the heat that burned clear to his toes. Oh, he had done his fair share of kissing; he'd kissed a number of ladies and men for the fun of it, but had never taken it farther because it could mean his life.

But Killian knew.

And this wasn't the first time he had wanted him.

He'd just never imagined...

"Killian..." he gasped, dragging his short nails down his back, surprised at his own boldness. But war had indeed made him a little less shy; when each day could be your last, you soaked up what pleasure you could. But despite the need, confusion and a thread of fear and shame still tugged at him, because kissing was one thing, but this was new ground. But it wasn't enough to stop him from sliding his hands under Killian's shirt to trace along his skin, and it wasn't enough to stop him from capturing his lips again in another fierce kiss, his tongue slipping in for a taste before he pulled back and cocked his head. "You're...you're okay with this?"

...Dumb question, perhaps.

But his brain wasn't quite working properly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian was in heat, their bodies grinding as he moaned and wished for the expulsion of their clothes. His arm even fisted into Faolán's, pulling just so that it loosed the lower half of his shirt so his hand could move and smooth up the soft skin of his side.

Soft skin...
he shivered, remembering, as his hand itched upwards, of the truth only he knew about this boy. Buy he paused just as the boy spoke, asked him about his own consent. And his ears burned at the phrase while fingers rested just an inch from groping his.. her? breasts.

He looked him in the eyes, barely able to focus as he whispered, "Y-yeah." He licked his lips, the bulge in his pants becoming painful. "Are you?"
Because damn it all, if this was going to happen, Faolán needed to be on the same page as he. And he needed so much, and was too hot to consider any consequences.

Rhindeer

"Y...yeah," Faolán said, voice barely a whisper as nerves and excitement and heat and confusion warred with one another, making it hard to breathe--and the bindings about his chest certainly didn't make it easier. All these years and he still wanted Killian, time not dampening those feelings one bit. The only difference was that now, years later, he had the wisdom to be honest about it, because anything could happen tomorrow.

His cheeks flushed hot at his own words, and at the heat of Killian's hand tingling on his skin, and he swallowed hard. He knew he wanted him; there was no contest there. But that didn't mean he wasn't still nervous about what this was leading to, because this was crazy and he didn't know what the hell he was doing.

"I've, um...kinda felt this way a while?" he found himself babbling, finally answering his question, his words punctuated with a soft moan and a gasp as he ground his hips back against Killian and shivered, wanting more, afraid of wanting more, and with an embarrassed laugh he dropped his face against Killian's shoulder. He pressed a soft kiss to his neck, breath tickling along his skin. "I just...uh...I ain't sowed my oats like the other guys so...don't be disappointed?"

Because God, he was nervous, and felt so wildly out of his league. He finally had Killian right where he wanted him, exactly what he'd daydreamed about when they were young and awkward--and he didn't know how exactly to navigate it. Killian was the only one who had seen him naked, and somehow that made it a little less nerve-wracking, but all the same he could hardly look at himself without clothes. And while he fancied himself a great kisser, he was sorely lacking in experience or finesse and there was no way Killian hadn't been snatched up, arm or no arm.

visualspice

It was bittersweet, to still feel so anxious and nervous around the other, even after all of these years, and well, he himself now had at least some experience beneath his built, which added to the thin layer of guilt that, for some strange reason, only aided in the fact he needed to fuck Faolán, and to fuck the boy now.

He had been a hot mess when he met Silmeria, a smoking hot woman he couldn't help but let himself fall into. And she was truly someone he felt was beyond his league- not only in years (due to her immortality), but her beauty, wisdom, and power with magic as well. Despite his torn allegiances, there was still the prejudices so deeply entrenched inside him about mages that, inspite of himself....

He truly wanted Faolán, deeply and authentically. He never thought he could, or would. He knew the consequences of pursuing the other, what it could mean to their identity, and it was truly a life or death consequence. But he had lived through enough life or deaths and Faolán was here, right now. And although neither was being blindly bold, they were both being bold in their own right, speaking from heat, from need and desires so long tucked away.

He truly thought this day would never come as he growled and couldn't help himself, kissing Faolán over and over again.
"I would never judge you, Faolán," he whispered gruffly through his kisses. "I never have."

He still didn't let his hands grope his breasts. It would confirm too much, even those his hot hands were just resting beneath them, eager and tense, wanting to. But he knew the second he would, Faolán would be a woman, and not just a soldier,a friend...
but it would escalate, because he felt it had to. Doubts needed to be cast aside. He had to live.

"I've only done this once," he admitted, feeling guilty, but never being good at lying, nor wanting to. He licked his lips, his heart racing.
"I'll be gentle." But hopefully not for too long. It always felt the best when two bodies moved like a pair of writing snakes.
"Or... you, you can initiate.. take the lead.." he offered, hands moving south from his breasts.

Rhindeer

Take the lead. Initiate.

Faolán bit his lip, considering his words, trusting Killian more than he'd trusted anyone else, and after a pause he leaned in and kissed Killian's lips, his jaw, his neck. "Okay," he breathed. He could do that. Take control. Maybe it would be less nerve-wracking this time, unlike the first time Killian had seen him naked, which had been a mistake he'd had no choice in. Back then, he had been terrified, certain he was going to die or that, at the very least, it would ruin everything between them. He swallowed hard. It was uncomfortable, and he knew it was going to be uncomfortable baring himself; his body had changed a little since that last time as he'd aged and matured and grew from a gangly teen to an adult, and God did he hate those changes, the way his hips had rounded, just a bit, and chest had grown.

But life was short. And he wanted Killian more than he feared that discomfort.

He pulled away briefly, still firmly straddling Killian, and pulled his shirt off and over his head. Then before he could think, before he could breathe, he undid the bindings around his chest and tossed them to the side, too. He sucked in a breath, able to breathe fully now, his skin red and indented where the cloth had pressed in, and crossed his arms over his chest as a wave of uncertainty rolled over him.

"I...I know what you're seein'," he started, jittery again with the nerves he tried so hard to repress. He hunched his shoulders. God, he was a wreck. He wanted Killian, his body was on fire, and he wanted nothing more than to feel Killian's skin pressed against his--but doing all that meant being naked, at his most vulnerable. It meant Killian might see him differently now, too. "But I'm...I'm still a guy. You know?"

He took a deep breath and met Killian's eyes, hoping he'd understand what he struggled to explain.

visualspice

Killian's eyes took in what he saw, if even briefly. His body was by no means perfect, and to expose himself in such a way, he knew what Faolán was sacrificing. But then his question was posed and he looked up from his covered breasts to his face and looked into those eyes. He could see the fear there. He saw the uncertainty. And he also saw the desire.

He moved to place his hand across Faolán's. it was awkward, especially with just one arm, but he did it in a gesture, to let him know it was okay not to hide it. Killian had nothing to hide. His arm, or what was left of the one lost, was a swollen, sickly looking, puckered scar that would never, ever go away and the limb never ever to come back.

"You are who you are, Faolán," he told him in earnest, his eyes never once leaving his. "I.. know it might sound strange but once I found out what.. well, who you were beneath the soldier gear, I saw you differently, but not in identity. You were never like the others. You were always Faolán." And that much he couldn't deny or ignore. But he'd never consider him a woman in the traditional sense.

"It.. it was confusing even to me. We had been close, like brothers. Except that.." he licked his dry lips and looked th eother man over, and continued in hoping to coax him into baring it all.
"Well, Faolán, your body is still different. And not in a bad way." Why would having a woman's body be bad?
"You're a soldier, like all the rest. I'd never deny that.. or our friendship."

Or was this turning into something more? Was this just them both acting off of instinct? That the war left desires and they both needed to fuck? Or was this something else entirely?

Silmeria, he was attracted to in an entirely different way. It was the way a man was supposed to be attracted to a woman and he could never deny his attraction, his affection or budding desires for her. He had lost his virginity to her willingly, and was only hear in hopes to seek her out.

But that was when Faolán was well out of his mind and years had past since the pair had seen one another. And the feelings from before, the ones he could never delve into, were now opening to him and he just couldn't deny it.

He removed his hand from his and awkwardly worked at unlacing his pants. The bulge was getting painful, and once the laces were loosed, he didn't even have to try, as his member rose out from his pants, full at attention and rigid with a swollen tip waiting for a taste. He even went so far as to half pry off the rest of his clothing, and opened his shirt to show off his own chest, well scared and muscled from years in the war.

Now, now he was bared too, and he showed no shame. Though he did blush. It was still.. strange to expose himself this way.

"Now you can see all of me, too," he whispered, hoping it would help, not only fuel the other boy's desires, but to make him feel more comfortable about what they were doing.

Rhindeer

The relief showed clear in Faolán's eyes and he let his breath out in a sharp whoosh as he'd forgotten for a moment to breathe. His throat still felt tight, no longer with fear but with emotion. He had never been afraid of rejection, not from Killian, but there was that very real fear that suddenly he would be different. Suddenly Killian wouldn't see another man before him. And maybe Killian still didn't understand, just as Faolán hardly understood himself beyond what he felt, that this body didn't match who he was, but Killian's words, his acceptance, it was enough.

More than enough.

How could he have ever doubted him?

He could have cried from sheer happiness and relief, his emotions a confused mess mixed with that almost painful desire, but crying wasn't his style. And besides, Killian knew just how to distract him, because that was when he undid his breeches.

Faolán stared.

Oh, he'd daydreamed about this before, and immediately been ashamed for those thoughts. But there was no shame here as he took Killian in, his heart beating faster as heat rose to his face and settled between his legs. This was real. This was better than anything he could have dreamed. And Killian wanted him--

And God, what was he waiting for?

Still shy, Faolán took a deep breath and lowered his arms, his face reddening at how exposed he now was, but he was determined to move past it quick. This was supposed to be awkward anyway, right? First times? So why the hell not just embrace it, because he knew--was hoping--that very soon it would be the last thing on his mind.

"Damn...you've got no idea how long I've wanted this..."

He still hadn't removed his own breeches, but for some reason Killian's nudity while he was still half-clothed only made him bolder, braver. He gently pushed against Killian's chest, coaxing him to lay back, and pressed a fierce kiss to his lips as he still rocked their hips together. God, that felt maddening, feeling Killian's cock rubbing between his legs with only the material of his breeches separating them, a wet spot dampening on the fabric as his need only grew. And then his low moan of enjoyment soon turned to a surprised gasp when he pressed against a place that sent a spike of pleasure through him. He shivered and focused on repeating it, grinding and rolling his hips just a little harder, biting back moans and sharp breaths, and only stopped when the friction of his breeches became too harsh.

He needed more--but he wasn't yet ready to undress.

"I wanna try somethin'," he murmured against Killian's lips, before he peppered kisses down his neck and along his collarbone. "Heard some folks talkin' about it, so...I just thought...y'know..."

He pressed a gentle kiss to Killian's stump of an arm, never once hesitating even as he fully took in the ugly flesh, then moved lower down his body until he settled himself on his knees between Killian's legs. He swallowed, not really sure of what he was doing, but a large part of him really just wanted to impress Killian. And even stranger, but it somehow felt less nerve-wracking being in control. And so after a moment of nervous hesitation, stomach fluttering with excitement, he trailed his fingers along Killian's cock, then gripped him more firmly, amazed at how soft he felt over all the hard flesh. For a moment he just explored him curiously, stroking gently, smoothing his thumb over the tip and the precum there as he got his first up-close look at a cock--and then he leaned forward and dragged his tongue up his length, licking him, kissing him, before he took the head into his mouth and sucked.

visualspice

If the actions were to make him feel more comfortable with their act, Killian surely drove the other above and beyond the call of duty. He was no dominant man by any means, but he could be assertive, some what, if he tried. But Faolán and he were now leagues beyond what could have been an awkward first romp, had they done so all those years ago in the woods when feelings were beginning to bloom.

Part of him, the desirous half that was so alight with want and need, wished they had taken one another for their first times that first time they were alone, and naked together, on duty. He would still have had his limbs and well....
There'd certainly be a lot less mess in the way of things. They were so much more innocent in those days and somehow, sex as a teenager would have been so much more pure. But now, Killian had already taken another, and seemed to have become quite bold to seek out Faolán right now. And the fact there was no direct sexual identity between them, just simple want bred another situation all of it's own.

And there he found himself, with another lover pinning him down and kissing him without reserve, and each kiss made him shiver, and moan slightly, even as he cringed a little when lips met over his scarred and missing flesh. If anything, more precum leaked for want, and more and more did it glisten as Faolán moved so his face was now between the other's legs.

Killian felt dizzy as he glanced down at the boy. It was hard to register his face, his touch for he was so intoxicated by heat that before he knew it, Killian was gasping out with pleasure as Faoláns mouth devoured his sex.

The soft velvet wetness of his mouth and tongue made him nearly spurt, and he did a little as a zing of pleasure shot through him like a rocket. His mouth fell open as he puckered and sobbed in pleasure, his hand finding it's way behind Faolán's head to grip the boy's hair as his feet dug into the wooden floor boards for what lame support he could. He wished he had that extra arm- that extra hand to do something else, but would it matter? He was completely at the other's mercy as he sucked and sucked against his length. Sure, his sex had been want of plowing into the other's sex, and it was evident Faolan did too, as he felt the other boy's pants grow wet and hot as they nearly fucked through their clothes.

But now this whole other situation had him topsided and he couldn't help but make loud noises of true pleasure as he fell to the other's mercy. Perhaps if he could, he'd shove fingers inside Faolan to get him to sing, but as it was, all he could do was grip and cry onto the other as he tasted him, again and again- and would soon realize, it might not take long to have this fellow soldier meet his peak.

Rhindeer

Faolán didn't know what he was doing. All he had to go off of were some bawdy, bragging stories his friends had overshared with him about particular acts brothel girls had performed. He hadn't asked for details, so all he had to go off of were vague generalities.

But God almighty, from Killian's response, it seemed he was doing something right. But then he supposed, how hard could it be to do this in the first place?

Maybe the trick was just not thinking about it, and instead just feeling and watching.

Killian's response only boosted his confidence as he licked and sucked, eyes flicking up to Killian's face to watch his reactions, see what actions drew the bigger response. He experimented, licking up from base to tip before sliding him into his mouth again, deeper, fighting back against his own gag reflex and coming up again for air. He gripped him on one hand and stroked him while his mouth worked over the tip, tasting Killian's salt and excitement--and finding himself surprised by it, because he didn't know cocks did that. He knew they spilled "seed" at the end of a romp, but...was that what that was? It didn't seem like it, because Killian was still into it, and it wasn't a bad flavor at all, more curious than anything. But he was finding that the more he explored, the less he realized he knew.

His education had been gained from the bragging of other soldiers, after all.

His free hand stroked along Killian's thigh, feeling the hard-earned muscle there, and then dipped down curiously to stroke and cup his balls while his mouth still worked on him, a little choked gasp leaving when a jerk of Killian's hips drove him up into his throat when he wasn't expecting it. He quickly recovered, though, his heart racing, his body on fire, and wondered if Killian realized just how tempting he looked when he writhed, each little pant and moan sending a thrill through him and coiling hotter in his core.

God, he wanted him...and he shivered at the feeling of Killian's hand in his hair, longed to feel his hand all over him, and as he slid his cock between his lips and teased with his tongue, he couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like when he was sliding between his legs.

Faolán whimpered around Killian, releasing him with a sucking pop and a wet lick, panting lightly. "Is that okay?" he breathed, licking his lips. "Feel good?"

visualspice

His swollen red cock glistened like a barrel, twitching in the after glow of the affections of the other's mouth as Killian was left without words. What.. what was that just now!? The tongue, the heat.. the sensation. It was enough to drive a man mad.

"Gods... Faolán," he moaned, still in a daze when he finally looked down at the other with a hungered cringe. "That was.. where... how.... How did you know how to do that?" He was at a loss of words, heart pounding inside his ears as his entire body was on fire.

"You.. you almost had me unloading inside your mouth." And he blushed at the very idea. That would be safer though, wouldn't it? Maybe that was the point. His hand moved of it's own, sliding down the other boy's backside to his thighs. They were remarkable soft, but he could also feel the tense muscles there. But he couldn't go low enough and found himself leaning forward, akwardly.

"He.. here. get on my lap. Let me try something I.." He licked his lips. "I.. I'd like to get my fingers inside you. But you'll.. you'll have to hold onto me. I.." he blushed, sheepish. "I only have the one hand so I... but I.. I'd still like to try."

Rhindeer

A vivid blush stained Faolán's cheeks and he let out a breathless laugh. "I dunno, I just...I overheard some talk and, um, I figured...y'know...why not?" he said sheepishly, even as pride swelled within him at Killian's stuttering reaction. He'd done good, then? Well, that hadn't been so difficult! "I just kinda watched you and, er...did more of whatever made ya moan."

And then Killian's hand passed over his ass and thighs, and though he was still wearing breeches, he shivered at the touch, reminded of how much more he wanted, of what it would be like to feel his hand on bare skin...

Killian's words only made his blush grow hotter.

"W...wha...?" His fingers? Sit in his lap? He blinked rapidly, a flush of both embarrassment and need racing through him, as he realized that meant it was his turn to lose his pants and...and...

He swallowed, staring at Killian owlishly. "O-oh...okay...um..."

Why was it so much easier to do things to Killian than to have things done to him?! He froze for a second, once again struck with that awkward shyness, but want and curiosity burned hotter in him than nerves, and so with slightly shaking fingers he unlaced his breeches, sucked in a breath, and kicked out of them. Quickly, before he could lose his nerve, he crawled into Killian's lap and straddled his thighs, knees on either side of Killian's legs, all too aware of his cock rising between them. He stared down at it, heart hammering fast, and then back up at Killian as he grabbed onto his shoulders and awkwardly adjusted.

"Er...this alright?" he asked, biting his lip, and Killian could no doubt feel his heat and wetness against his skin, his breasts against his chest as he pulled him close to feel his warmth But before Killian could answer, he dipped forward and captured his lips with his own, melting his nerves away in a searing kiss, trying to forget his own trepidation as he explored new ground.

visualspice

It was all so new to him, and his uncertainty made his heart beat faster, maybe even a little painful- or was that just coming from the tenseness in his belly? He could even hear his heart in his ears, even feel the blood rush there, and all over as the other move to sit on his lap. A white rush followed by heat was enough to swell his cock even more, as it trembled for him to realize just how close they were to....

But he hadn't the time to think, when their lips met, it was all he could focus on. Faolán's lips tasted sweet, and were softer than he was expecting. He moaned into it, leaning forward as he felt his sex rub against her's.

And there was nothing there between them. No pants. No long johns. Nothing. And he moaned, moving his hips just enough to let his sex rub at the moist heat. He had almost forgotten his plan, desiring so much to just slide inside of Faolán but that subtle fear to do so was just enough to keep him sober and focused as itchy fingers moved forward, and gently massaged at the folds of wet skin so tender and swollen between the other's legs.

He was moaning again through their kisses, fingers blind and fumbling until he felt the other's clit fall between two fingers, and he began to massage there, gauging the reaction of the other by the sound of his breath in hopes he was doing the right thing-
and once he was confirmed it was, he grew confident, bolder, and massaged him firmer, and continuing to do so while a timid finger poked in at the heated opening of the other's sex.

Rhindeer

Faolán's breath hitched and stuttered when he felt Killian's hips buck, felt his cock prod and rub against his sex, and his own body jerked, a flood of heat spreading through him that had him shivering. He gripped Killian's shoulders harder until his nails left half moon indents, and his heart pounded harder when he thought for an instant that maybe Killian intended to skip straight to taking him. And God, but right then he wouldn't have minded one bit as his hips rolled instinctively, seeking more, gasping against Killian's mouth as their tongues tasted and teased and--

A sharp breath left him, shuddering out through his teeth, when he felt Killian's fingers slide between them, more focused, more dexterous in their goal, and he jerked again in alarm--and then let out a whimper when his fingers found a spot that had him squirming.

He broke the kiss, surprise and pleasure alike coursing through him, and buried his face against Killian's neck with a gasped, "Oh, God," his breath hot against his skin. What the--? All their kissing and grinding had felt wonderful, especially when he rubbed against a certain spot, but this? Holy God. He couldn't hold still, couldn't focus on anything else but the heat building and building, curling clear to his toes, couldn't seem to control the breathy moans and whimpers leaving him--embarrassing sounds, far too high-pitched, but right then he didn't care. His hips rolled against Killian's hand, begging for more, his hands tangled in his hair as he clung tight, and the fear and uncertainty was only a small blip in his mind as desire and excitement took over.

No wonder people were so goddamned obsessed with sex. He'd had an idea, but...damn. An idea was all he'd had. Growing up, when people saw him and treated him as a girl, he had been taught it was shameful to have such thoughts outside of marriage. Even now, years later, at bloody twenty-four years of age, that socialization, the shame, still haunted him; he hadn't even touched himself.

But here with Killian, he was giving it all the middle finger.

"Killian," he panted, pressing desperate kisses to the man's neck, his jaw, and finally capturing his lips. And then he gasped again when he felt a finger prod against him, begin to slide inside. He tensed in surprise, but then rocked his hips, encouraging it, shuddering as it slid in deeper and stretched unused muscle. It was a strange sensation, new, but not painful; his sex was practically dripping so it sank in easily--and flooded his mind with new thoughts, like what his cock would feel like.

visualspice

He didn't know what he was doing. He couldn't. All of their actions were dictated by heat. And with his fingers crammed in so deep and Faolán moaning and saying his name....
It was too much. All of it.

The war. The secrets. The need.

"F-Faolán," Killian panted, still feverishly moving his hand within. "Can.. can we... I.... I want to.."
His pale lashes hung low, his voice husky, cheeks pink with heat and need. Did he need to finish his question? For what he desired?  His body needed this. Didn't Faolán's body, too?

But he paused a moment, a hand still inside, but stilled it, muscles tensed as he looked into the other's eyes.

"Let's do this."

His blue eyes begged. Let me inside.

Rhindeer

Killian didn't need to finish his question. Faolán understood perfectly, but he didn't answer with words. Instead, he tangled his hands in Killian's hair and kissed him fiercely, a moan muffled between them as Killian's fingers worked their magic, and God, he wanted him badly, more than he wanted anything, and though he was nervous, though he knew this was risky...fuck, they could die tomorrow for all anyone knew. He had this chance so he was taking it.

On his worst days he could barely look at his own body, but in this moment with Killain, with his complete and total acceptance of him, it didn't feel wrong. Killian saw him for him--they had always just been Killian and Faolán--and he could be himself completely, with no secrets between them.

Now there weren't even clothes between them as Faolán reached down and gently brushed Killian's hand away. But it was only so he could slide his body closer to Killian's, firmly straddling the man's hips. He didn't slide onto him yet, though, and instead rocked against him, grinding against him now with nothing in the way and shuddering, teeth nipping against Killian's lips. And then when he could take no more of the teasing and torturing, he reached between them to move Killian's cock into position, took a deep breath, and slowly sank down onto him.

Faolán had heard that it could hurt, but he was surprised at how little it did. A slight sting made him gasp, made his hands tighten on Killain's shoulders, and he paused a moment to catch his breath because there was no rush, right? And he appreciated being on top so he could take his time. He pressed kisses to Killian's neck and rocked his hips, taking him a little deeper, his breath hitching with each little movement, each spike of pleasure and pain. He had no idea what he was really doing, and hoped Killian wouldn't mind his inexperience--because he was excited to learn with him.

visualspice

By Ansgar's name. His eyes fluttered close as Faolán rubbed their sexes together, the heat and the warmth almost too much to bare. He ached and arched and moaned beneath the minstrations and still.. let the other take the lead. If he was still new to this, he wouldn't rush it. But by the gods did he want to thrust. 

And then after long moments of titillating torture...
He was in.

Killian's lips fell open, a gravily moan released as he placed a hand to press against the small of Faolán's back and coaxed him nearer.

He'd let the other take the lead but by the gods he would have to be careful when he peaked. The very act of what they were doing... that they shouldn't lent towards a primal fire that burned within. He desired to breed, and needed to calm himself before it happened. After all.. they had only just begun.

Rhindeer

Faolán didn't really know what he was doing. He knew the mechanics, of course, but knowing and doing were two separate realities, especially with his nerves on fire, Killian inside him, and reality crashing like a wave over him: this was actually happening.

He clung to the other man and moved slowly and timidly, biting his lip against the tenderness that was gradually giving way to new sensations. It was a little difficult to get out of his own head, too, because ohmygodthiswashappening, and was he doing it right? Did it feel good for Killian? He expected he would be clumsy his first time, but that didn't ease up the anxiety when he wanted it to be amazing for the man he'd craved so long to be with.

"Killian...is this...is this okay?" he panted, and pressed a needy kiss to his mouth, hands cupping his face. He rose and sank back onto him, growing a little more bold as the discomfort faded into building pleasure, but his rhythm was a bit off, unpracticed. He shivered and clung to him tighter. "Can ya...show me what ya like?"

Tags: