Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Somehow I'll Make a Man Out of You [m]

Started by visualspice, April 11, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Killian shivered in pleasure. Even without skill, the clumsy actions boiled his blood. He let his strong, calloused hand move down the small of Faolan's back. Man.. woman.. friend.. No..
Lover. It didn't matter what they were. They had been so close and been through so much.

When he asked him to guide him, Killian opened his eyes, blue eyes staring up at him. He smiled, a hand cupping the other's face in return.

"This isn't just for me," he said, voice gruff as he moved his hips tentatively to press up into the other. "L-let your body move.. feel... experience these sensations." This was the man's first time, after all, and he knew their body would be unused to deflowering. And had unique angles the other might not yet know or realize.

"We.. we have all night to.. to go at this.." he then added, feeling a thrill of exhilaration that well..
They could. They could go at this all night.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

All night...

Faolán shivered at the thought, meeting Killian's eyes with a little smile. "I like the sound of that," he breathed, before he pressed his hands to Killian's chest and pushed him gently back onto the bed. His encouragement, his pure and unquestioning acceptance, filled him with another little rush of boldness and he seized it before he lost his nerve. Why should he be nervous now, anyway? This was Killian.

It was just the two of them.

And God, but Faolán was starved for him and hadn't even realized it until he tasted him.

He playfully pinned Killian's one arm above his head and kissed him fiercely even as his hips rocked, following Killian's advice: stop thinking and just feel. Just do what felt good, listen to his body. And so he did, finding that grinding like that was easier than trying to slide up and down him--and it felt better, too, making his breath catch as Killian stroked him at a new angle that had him forgetting all about the soreness. He whimpered against the man's lips and repeated the motion, tingling clear to his toes as he truly started to see just what all the fuss was about.

"How...how is this?" he managed to gasp out, and clamped his teeth down when he felt himself wanting to moan, so it came out as more of a whine instead. "'Cause...shit...ya feel good...too good..." And he only wanted more, his movements growing more needy, more confident as he began to find a good rhythm.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian's face was flushed. He too was trying to hold his breath back, and his moans but...
By Ansgar's name, it felt so good to be trying to breed.

There it was again- why was he suddenly obsessed with calling sex breeding? Was it because of the additional layers of taboo? That they shouldn't.. in so many ways.. doing just this?

They were soldiers... two men, ah.. even if.. if Faolán was.. well...

Hi s eyes rolled back at the sensation of the other riding his cock. By the gods he...

He placed a hand suddenly to Faolán's hip.
"We.. we might need... need to go even slower.." he panted.  He stared up into the other man's blue eyes. His face.. no whole body felt hotter.

"I.." he licked his lips.  "M-might already be close to cumming and I.." his dick twitched inside the other- excited over the idea and Killian winced. "Gods.." he whimpered, unable to look away from Faolán's blue eyes. "I really want to have you take in my seed."
He'd feel his dick twitching again as it swelled in anticipation. 

Perhaps it was the idea they were mortals. The idea this day could be their last.. they were soldiers...

Or was it just something about the other's eyes? There was so much beauty..so much to see inside their depths...

Suddenly he began to piston up into the other with fervor. 

"F.. F..Faolán.. please!" He panted, gripping the man, tight and close. "Can I claim you?" He asked, lips meeting the others and kissing , moaning as he pistoned with need. "Can we breed?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

A hand on his hip made Faolán pause, as much as he didn't want to stop—for a strange new sensation had been growing, a deep, building heat he desperately wanted to chase. Panting, sweat shining on his skin, he peered down at Killian in dazed confusion as he warned him to go slower—only to cock his head in further puzzlement. Killian was close, but wasn't that the idea? Besides, as he'd said, they had all night—

Wait—take in his seed?

Alarm sounded in Faolán's mind, a trumpet blare of danger and warning that just about knocked him straight out of the moment, for inexperienced as he was, he wasn't a total fool. Surely Killian didn't mean—surely he didn't think...?

His eyes widened, face flushing hotter as he met the man's eyes, because that was utterly insane. Even more insane was the unexpected, forbidden thrill it sent through him, making his breath catch with a delicious shiver. Perhaps it was a terrible idea to make these kinds of choices while high on pleasure and thinking with all the wrong anatomy—because he was still frozen in surprise when Killian suddenly broke the spell, pulling him down against him and lancing up into him with an intensity that stole his breath.

All thought fled.

"Oh God!" he gasped, falling against the man's chest and clinging hard to him, pressing his mouth against his shoulder to muffle his cries. It was so different from his experimental grinding, so raw and animalistic as he plunged wetly up into him, and though he was still a little sore he found he craved the pain in a strange way. It hurt, but not as much as the thought of losing Killian. He wanted more of it, wanted to be reminded of this for days—

And God yes, he wanted to be claimed by him.

Desperately, Faolán kissed him back, fingernails digging into his shoulders and teeth grazing his lips as he whimpered against his mouth. And between needy kisses, he heard Killian beg to claim him.

He may have missed the rest.

"Take me," Faolán gasped, and he pulled at Killian, urging him to roll atop him. "Please..."

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian's lips sealed to his. He'd feel the vibration of his desperate moans as he rolled to position himself atop the other. Even with just the one arm, Killian moved without reservations as his lips found Faolán's once more and he was soon moving with need. 

So much pleasure was building- rapid and quick, as he continued to buck into Faolán's body. Gods he was so tight.. so...

He was moving so rhymically deep the other would surely feel his all as sexes slapped together with rapid fervor. His peak was nearing, the intensity of that pleasure so wild, so insane he could think of nothing else as he began to cry out Faolán's name, ramming his cock deep inside and pausing as deeply buried as he could and then cried out.

The other would feel the overwhelming pump of his hot seed- that, for a few brief instances, seemed to last forever. Killian's eyes rolled back at the pleasure- the climax was so intense none other he had could compare.

And then he collapsed into a heap atop of the other man, panting and raw of breath...

Only to realize..

Only to realize...

He was still ready to go.

Rhindeer

Rolled beneath Killian, all Faolán could do was cling to the other man as he pounded into him with an intensity that stole his breath away. All thought ceased; all he could do was feel, enveloped by Killian's warmth against him, inside him, his hands clawing at his back to pull him in closer.

He never wanted to let go. Not again. 

Not after losing him.

He cried out, but only once before he pressed his lips to Killian's shoulder to muffle his sounds so they came out as whimpers instead, because he was afraid of what might happen if he didn't. People might hear. And it wasn't just embarrassment that drove him, but a deep fear of discovery—which, strangely, only made him burn hotter with that reminder that they could both die any day for any number of reasons, from someone finding out his identity to war wounds to everything in between.

But for now, nothing could take this from them.

Killian grew fiercer and Faolán had to bite his shoulder to keep from screaming as he filled him so completely, impossibly deep until he thought he could take no more, that strange pressure building. He bucked his hips against Killian, wanting more, wanting to see where that lead, his body teasing and shivering as he heard his name on Killian's lips—but then suddenly he felt the man plunge deep and he cried out sharply. He could feel him spasming inside him, feel a rush of heat, and as Killian collapsed atop him he let out a grunt as the air whooshed from his lungs. He didn't find his own release; everything was so fresh, too many new, wild sensations to focus on, and to be honest—he wasn't quite sure how that worked for someone with his anatomy.

But he didn't care.

And then all he could do was lay there, panting raggedly, running his hands though Killian's hair and kissing his neck. Holy shit...oh my God...

"Is this real?" he managed to whisper when he found the breath to speak.

visualspice

Killian only laughed before he kissed him.
"I... I think it feels real enough," he countered, face flush. Then slowly, ever so slowly, he began to move through his hot, slick sex.

Rhindeer

"...Fair point," Faolán said with a sheepish laugh that cut off with a sharp gasp when Killian began to move, his body lighting up anew. Everything felt so sensitive, and he felt a little tender from his roughness, but he only arched up into Killian and kissed him hungrily. His hands tangled in his hair, body shivering.

"Again?" he breathed, a hopeful note in his voice.

visualspice

Killian shivered, a thrill rushing through him.
"Only if.. if you.. you want to," came his croaked reply, eye lids hanging low as he moved slowly, in and out in a tasting rhythm. 

Rhindeer

In answer, Faolán slid his hands down to grip Killian's ass, hips rolling up to meet his gentle thrusts. If someone cried uncle, he was determined that it wouldn't be him.

"I ain't lettin' you go again," he whispered against his ear, breath coming out in hot pants against his skin. "Don't leave me again, alright? Don't—oh."

The timing was just right. Killian's thrust timed perfectly with his own gentle buck, sending a bright shock of pleasure through him that had his breath hitching and body tensing. He gasped, eyes fluttering shut, and tried to repeat the motion, tried to chase that sensation.

"Dumb question," he managed to get out between breaths, his face reddening in embarrassment. He forced the words out anyway; Killian wouldn't judge him, right? "But...can I, uh...cum...too? Is that a thing? Or is that just a people with dicks thing?"

visualspice

Killian's mind did somersaults over the very question he hadnt expected to hear. 

"Of.. of course," he huffed out between pants and whines of pleasure. "Of course you can. You.. have you.. pleasured.. yourself before?" He asked between long, lapping thrusts. He flushed. It seemed a silly question, all things considered. 

"Made yourself get to that brink you just... explode with pleasure?" 

His eyes rolled back as he shuddered at the sensation, and even winced some as he realized his own explosion was beginning to leak out around them.

"Just.. move your body using mine.. use me to get yourself there."

The very idea these were his first of many things...
He was rock hard by the very idea of it.

"Just tell me what I need to do."

His lips found thr others as he moaned.

"I want to get you to scream,' he told the other, voice husky.. hungry...

Rhindeer

"Ah...well...n-no..." Faolán admitted as his cheeks grew hotter, both because Killian was doing magical things with his hips and because it was a little...embarrassing to confess he knew so little as a grown-ass adult. He shuddered and bit his lip to hold back a moan, pulling Killian in tighter. God, it was almost torturous but a good kind, so different from their earlier roughness. He'd loved being 'claimed' and wanted more of it, but this slow rocking, feeling every inch of him as he moved, and how much better it felt when he did his best to roll his hips up in time...

He almost forgot what he was saying. Speaking was hard. "N-not 'cause I ain't curious! Just...y'know...my, uh...my situation...?"

If any other man got caught with his hands down his pants, he'd suffer embarrassment and teasing at the worst. For Faolán, just taking a piss risked his life.

But here and now that was the least of his worries; for a rare moment he truly felt safe.

Loved—

He stopped the thought in its tracks, startled by it, but it didn't linger long. Not with Killian describing the process (exploding with pleasure?) and then instructing him how to get there. Use him? Use his body to get there...?

Oh, Faolán very much liked the idea of that.

The screaming, though...?

"We shouldn't..." he gasped out, eyes fluttering open to peer up at Killian through hooded eyes. "People could hear..." And yet he shuddered at the thought, clenching around Killian--with excitement and nerves alike. God, what was with that? With being attracted to stupidly dangerous ideas? Maybe the war had broke him, or maybe it was the irreverent flirting with mortality, because the idea both scared and thrilled him and had him moving more urgently against the other man, kissing him hungrily and raking his nails down his spine.

Lips sealed to Killian's, tongue tasting him, he planted his feet on the bed for purchase as he rode him from the bottom, searching again for the right motion, the right angle, that had made his breath catch. Use him, he said, and so he did. It took a few tries--and he did not mind the journey--but suddenly he gripped Killain tighter with a gasping cry as his cock stroked just the right spot as their pelvises ground together. "There." He bit his lip hard, trembling with the effort to keep quiet as goosebumps rose along his skin, and he pressed his lips to Killian's shoulder to hide another whimper. "Right there. Oh God, you feel so...so..."

visualspice

Unlike before, where a wild fervor took him- the one-armed man took his time- sliding all the way in and out at a torturous and slow pace. But he made sure to keep that angle, to milk that sensation as he moaned softly and watched the other react.

Rhindeer

It was perfect. Killian was perfect.

The torturous pace only made that delicious heat and tension grow as Faolán lost himself to the sensations and all else ceased to exist. He moved wantonly against Killian with soft moans and gasps, chasing that building pleasure—was this what Killian was talking about?—until it was almost too much.

"Killian...oh God, Killian...!" he whimpered, trembling like a bowstring pulled taut as he lingered right at that brink, his nails digging into the man's back.

And then toppled over it.

Killian got his wish; he screamed before he could smash his mouth against Killian's to muffle the sound, his every nerve on fire as he clung helplessly to the other man, shaking uncontrollably.

visualspice

Had he not came already- Killian wasn't sure he could last that kind of riding. And Faolán wasn't even focused on him.

As the other's thrusts became more frantic, Killian gripped onto his hips, helping him, holding him down as he rode his cock like he were some wild stallion.

And then they were kissing- his own moans joining Faolán's as he let the other ride out his peak.   

Then he moved to put the other on his side, he moving in to spoon behind as his dick slipped between Faolán's legsfrom the back. He prodded for entry, moving slow and trying to align their bodies.

And then he was inside the other, the entry causing him to moan. At this angle, it forced Faolán's sex more tightly around him and he had to really push and angle himself to stay inside. 

Then once he got a rhythm going, he wrapped his arm around Faolán and began to kiss at the other's neck.

Rhindeer

Faolán was still trembling and breathless, still sensitive (and senseless) from his climax, when Killian was moving him. He let himself be rolled, feeling utterly boneless and a little light-headed and tingly, and God he would have been willing to agree with, or do, anything that man asked him in that moment. 

Killian's body was hot against his back as he pressed against him, and at first he thought he was just going to hold him—but then he felt him between his legs, prodding, and he shivered and tried to arch back against him, wanting him. Again? God, he hadn't been kidding, which was fine by him when he felt like he was burning and only Killian could relieve him. 

Just when he was going to break and beg him to hurry, rocking his hips back with a needy whine as though to urge him on, he felt him slide home and gasped, tensing with pleasure. Killian's seed and his own arousal made it much easier this time, his tenderness just a memory (but something he would likely feel later), and the angle had him stroking bright new spots that stole his breath. 

Crying out, he grabbed at Killian's arm, holding him tightly, those kisses only making his skin burn hotter. He was beyond caring, beyond sense as the other man took him, rocking back against him as much as he could.

"Oh, fuck, Killian...oh fuck...!" And then he cut off with a sobbing moan as he came again, his last release bleeding into the next, so intense he swore he couldn't breathe.

visualspice

Killian held on fiercely as the other rode out their orgasm. He shuddered, delighting in the fact this man could make the other feel this way. 

As Faolán calmed, Killian smiled and kissed his hair. 

"It seems you really like this new angle.." A hand smoothed down Faolán's form- feeling the soft skin from his breasts to his sex.

"Why don't you move.. see what feels really good to you as we lay this way."

Rhindeer

Faolán could only nod at first, because speaking seemed like it would be incredibly difficult. What were words again? But as Killian gave him a chance to come down from his high, kissing his hair and caressing him in a way that made him squirm, he finally managed to muster up a response.

"I love it...ya feel amazing," he managed to pant, and his face flushed because that seemed like such a weak way to put it. But amazing was all he had. Anything else would take more brainpower than he had right then.

His hand smoothed over Killian's as it traveled downward and he opened his legs, encouraging him, because he'd liked the way he'd touched him before. And as Killian encouraged him to move, he let his eyes roll shut and rocked his hips back, breath shuddering as he took Killian as deeply as he could. And then he began to grind on him, following his body's cues, moving in little circular motions that had him moaning. Though soon it wasn't enough, and soon he was thrusting back against him as much as the limited space would allow, longing to feel their hips slamming together again.

"i...I never knew it could be like this," he breathed.

He never knew he could want someone like this.

"Fuck me."

visualspice

Killian held onto the other, tight. He kept his body angled forward, his hand on the other's hip. Then his hands were guided between the other's sweet legs and he began to feel around and play with the slick, sensitive flesh. 

And then he heard the words and moaned.  His hips moved with sudden hunger, sudden need and he moved abd coaxed the other onto his knees.  Now he took him from behind, pistoning into the other with hunger.. with fervor as he moaned. 

" Ansgar's name.. Faolán.."

He squeezed his eyes shut, slamming into him deeply like a mounted dog. Panting, he buried himself balls deep- each thrust slapping his balls against Faolán as his moans of pleasure grew.

Rhindeer

Faolán's legs shook as he moved onto his hands and knees, somewhat doubting his ability to keep from collapsing. But he did as Killian guided him to do, fully trusting of him and curious—even if his face had flushed hot when he realized his intent. And then Killian took him again and he whimpered, holding steady at first and gripping the sheets for purchase—until his arms gave out as those thrusts only grew hungrier, more forceful, until he swore he could feel each one in his bones. 

With a yelp, he fell forward onto his elbows and clawed at the bedsheets, clinging so hard his knuckles went white. It felt a bit dirty being taken like this, like an animal, with Killian slamming against him until it nearly hurt and felt like he could take no more—and yet he only grew slicker, crying out wildly until he was nearly sobbing with pleasure. 

"Killian, Killian, please!" he begged, though he wasn't sure what it was he wanted. For him to never stop, for this moment to never end. "Oh God, don't stop...!"

And then he felt it again, felt that familiar peak of pleasure, and he turned his face into the pillow to muffle himself as he screamed.