Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Somehow I'll Make a Man Out of You [m]

Started by visualspice, April 11, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

While Faolán's cries were muffled, Killian's were not- as he thrust and thrusted before tossing back his head, eyes rolling back to see his brains as he released a loud moan of ecstasy.

Faolán would feel him become filled with great hot bursts before the other man collapsed onto the sheets beside him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Killian collapsed beside him, and Faolán let himself flop over with him, fighting to catch his breath. He was a sweaty mess, his hair sticking to his face, though the worst of the mess was...

A problem for later.

Still feeling all tingly and more than a little giddy, his heart still racing, he was half convinced this was just a vivid, naughty dream. He rolled over into Killian and threw an arm around him as he snuggled in close, needing the confirmation that he was there, all flesh and heat and very, very real. 

He was tired, he was sore all over—but he was also the happiest he had been in...God...how long?

It had to be real.

He pressed his face against Killian's chest, kissing him there idly. "Love ya," he murmured before he could help it, so high on bliss he didn't care about the consequences just then. He didn't care if Killian didn't feel the same. It didn't matter, he thought as his chest squeezed painfully. He had lost him once before—he needed him to know.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian groaned as their two sweaty bodies snuggled together. He was hoping to cool down but was too tired and well, happy to ask Faolán to move.

Then he spoke.

Those words. 

And he grew quiet. 

He thought over the implication, the meaning.. the truth.. before he removed the arm draped over his face as he studied the other snuggled in close.

"Do you.. do you really? Faolán.." he studied the others face and.. considering all they have gone through....

"I mean..  are you sure you want to say that to me of all men?" He joked. "You could always confess to a nice boy with two arms," the other teased. 
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Faolán normally would have laughed at the joke, but he only shook his head firmly, meeting Killian's eyes, a determined look in his own.

"Of course I'm sure. I've been holdin' onto this for...a long time." He swallowed, nerves starting to creep in at last as the reality of what he'd admitted truly sank in through the haze of endorphins. He shifted a little, lowering his eyes. Too late to take it back—and he wouldn't want to anyway. He had to commit.

"You don't have to feel the same," he added quietly. "It's okay if ya don't. I just wanted ya to know, in case...in case I never got the chance again. I don't care if ya got no arms or legs, Killian. And...and I don't care if ya don't like me like I like you. Ya probably shouldn't. I'm...well...y'know."

Broken. Different.

He gave a helpless shrug and looked back up at Killian, reaching up to cup his chin. He pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

"Ya deserve a nice, pretty girl that'll give ya six babies and a warm, cozy home. As long as you'll still be my friend, I'm happy."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

A lot of what he said sobered him. Now that the insanity of the heat and moment were gone..

He frowned worried worriedly and stared into the other's eyes.

"We are friends, Faolán... nothing is going to change that.  But this... if it's love, and it might be.. I.. we.. " his voice trailed off.

"What.. what we did.. it might.." ugh, he hated how he fumbled over this but..

The other had to know.

"Faolán... what we did... we.. you do know I.. I could have... you.. could get pregnant. "

Rhindeer

If it's love, and it might be...

Faolán's hopes hit the ceiling—only to come crashing back down a couple seconds later from a good smack of cold, hard reality, courtesy of Killian. He stiffened, his eyes widening, before he looked away and tucked his face against the crook of Killian's neck, not caring if he was all sticky.

"I...I know..." he mumbled, and now that the high had worn off...God, how bloody stupid could he be? His face burned with a flash of shame, his pulse racing anew for a different reason now. Foolish, so foolish.

"I know, but..."

Oh God...what if...?

No, no. Don't panic...

With a deep breath, he lifted his head to look up at Killian. "It's okay, though! It'll be okay. I didn't just, y'know, let ya do that recklessly. I've hung out with my share of whores, they all have a way to stop that from happenin'. They take some sorta medicine. I'll just ask one of the workin' girls and say it's for my true love back home or some nonsense." He rolled his eyes at the notion of that, snorting, before he flashed a reassuring smile up at Killian.

In his mind, the problem was now solved.

He did not mention the pregnant whores he'd met. 

"Besides, some women try for months to get with child. You're my first. It's not like one night's gonna do it, right? We'll be more careful next time."

visualspice

Killian wasn't sure how he felt about all that. Wasn't there risks? Even if he got pregnant... that in itself was also a risk.

Killian remained quiet for a long while before he replied in the only way he could..

By wrapping Faolán in his arm protectively, holding the other tight. He wished he still had both his arms.. but Ansgar's name ..
Atleast he had one of them to hold him with.

Rhindeer

It would be okay. It would be okay. They would be okay.

Faolán repeated it in his head like a mantra.

And even if Killian hadn't given him an answer, hadn't confirmed or denied that he felt the same—it didn't matter. Because Faolán had him here right now, nestled in his one-armed embrace, and nothing could take this from them. No matter what happened.

It was worth it.

Even if it wasn't love, he felt loved.

Faolán wrapped his own arms around Killian and gave him a gentle squeeze, his eyes fluttering shut. One hand lightly caressed down Killian's spine, tracing the contours of his back, as he slowly relaxed. He felt heavy, content; who knew sex would be that exhausting? But as he shifted to adjust himself against the other man, he suddenly made a face as his thighs stuck together and cracked his eyes open.

"Ya made a mess of me," he murmured sleepily, playful accusation in his voice. "I'm all...sticky."

visualspice

At that..Killian couldn't help but laugh. It was a raw and genuine sound as he pulled the other man closer and kissed him fierce.

"Sorry about that.. I er.. usually use like a clothe or something.."

He blushed then stole another kiss.

Maybe this was love. Whatever this was.. it sure made him feel wonderful.

Killian reached towards a dirty shirt of his and tossed it at Faolán.
"Use that for now.. I.. errr.  There's likely a lot. " His blush deepened. How many times did he cum anyway?

"Also if.. if it does happen and.. you.. i.. I made you with child.."
His eyes held Faolán 's.

"I'll be with you. We could start this thing together.  Or whatever you decide. "

Rhindeer

Faolán couldn't help it; he burst into laughter at Killian's sudden awkwardness, finding it so utterly charming in a way that was pure Killian. It was adorable. Minutes ago the man had been pounding him so fiercely and without a lick of shame, and now here he was blushing over the aftermath.

A lot was, indeed, an understatement.

He took the shirt, turned onto his back, and started to wipe between his legs, his shyness gone now because...well, what was the point when Killian had seen and touched everything? Shooting Killian an amused look, he did his best to clean the worst of it—and then froze as the man's next words sobered him completely.

Wh...what...?

He stared up at Killian, blinking rapidly, and his heart skipped a nervous beat.

"W-well...I mean...it's not like we'll have to worry about that..." he said slowly, and gave a nervous laugh. "And I don't want ya to stay with me outta obligation. If you just see me as a friend...a friend you can fool around with...it's okay. Really. Even if ya don't feel like I do, this is enough. I'll take it."

He mustered up a smile, then ducked his head away with sudden awkward shyness and went back to cleaning himself up.

"I can't get with child, anyway. Like...I can't. If anyone found out...I'd be so bloody dead, Killian."

visualspice

There was so much to digest there. It actually made him frown. He touched Faolán's arm and looked into his eyes.

"Faolán.. I hope you didn't think that I did this just to do it only once. I.. this...  I do care for you, Faolán.. A lot and I.. this.. we.. its just opening up alot of questions about myself and I.."

Oh boy- how to even begin?

He frowned again, looking into the other's eyes.

"I think I'd like to see where this goes. Us.. I mean."

He found the other's hand and laced his fingers with their's.

Rhindeer

The touch on his arm, and the sincerity and seriousness in Killian's eyes, made Faolán swallow anything else he might have babbled out. Instead he met Killian's gaze and listened—and his belly did a nervous, excited flip-flop at the man's words. They were stilted, and awkward, but he latched onto them. This wasn't just a one and done thing. He cared for him—well of course he did; Faolán knew there was affection between them, he just wasn't sure what kind.

But he listened as Killian did his best to explain.

Questions about himself?

Faolán cocked his head curiously, about to ask what kind of questions—though he had a feeling he might know—but then Killian said it.

I think I'd like to see where this goes.

It was more than he'd expected. More than enough. It was a chance—and that was all he wanted.

Faolán sucked in a breath, his fingers curling around Killian's tightly and his eyes searching his pale blue gaze. His chest squeezed, his heart thumping away, and God, did Killian even know how gorgeous he was, inside and out? Arm, no arm, it didn't change a thing. He'd adored him when he was whole and unmarred and he adored him now with all his imperfections; he wanted nothing more than to kiss his every scar, each one part of a greater constellation showing what he'd endured and survived.

Sudden emotion made it hard to breathe. "I'd like that, too," he said, pulling Killian's hand to his lips so he could kiss along his knuckles before pressing his cheek into his palm. "Our next big adventure? Maybe with less monsters this time?"

visualspice

Killian laughed softly at that.

"I only have one other arm to lose so we might need to limit those adventures."

Rhindeer

"It's fiiiine, I've got a spare," Faolán said with a grin. "Besides, the most adventurin' I wanna do right now involves you and this bed, and checkin' out the festival later. I don't think there's much arm-chopping' going on there."

visualspice

Killian eyed the other than laughed.

"If you've got a spare- maybe you should share that extra arm of yours. You're clearly not using it and I'm the better swordman?" He goaded, teased.

Rhindeer

"Pffft! You may be the better swordsman, but I'm the better beastslayer!" Faolán said, cuddling in closer. Never mind that he'd been the one injured back then while Killian always had more...finesse. He still bore the scars to that day, on his thigh and his side, a reminder of the trip that had changed...well, everything for Faolán.

"I need both arms to better protect ya. You handle the people, I'll beat up the monsters. Deal?"

visualspice

Killian laughed at that. 
They truly had been through much.

"Why do I get stuck with the people?" He complained. 

Rhindeer

"'Cause you're sweet as pie and charming as a prince," Faolán said, batting his eyelashes at the man. "You're a natural. People love ya."

He snuck a quick kiss in, pressing lips just below Killian's ear. "...and 'cause I don't wanna deal with 'em."

visualspice

"Hey!" He blushed. "Don't bat those lashes at me!"

He looked down at the other, trying to glare but failing miserably. 

"Maybe I don't wanna deal with people either! " 

But he couldn't help it and laughed, stealing a quick kiss to the other's lips.

"Come on, two-arms, you've got way less reasons for people to stare at you funny. Besides... monsters think I'm delicious. "

Rhindeer

"And they'd be right! You are delicious!" Faolán said, trailing a hand up Killian's neck to play with his hair. "Lookit you, all laying there lookin' like a tasty snack. Who can blame them for wantin' a little nibble?"

And he curled his fingers in his hair then and gently pulled his head to the side, but only so he could lean in and give his neck a playful chomp with an exaggerated om nom nom! sound.

"It's perfect!" he added, voice muffled. "See, you're the bait!"