Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where'd my thread go?

Started by Rhindeer, January 08, 2006, 10:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Heh heh...I'm doing a major, site-wide overhaul of SotE right now. What this means is that I got rid of all the animal packs and herds, since they weren't being used anyway (no worries, you can still join and play as animals and even create your own packs and herds for them! The only thing that's changed is that there are no designated boards, so this basically means you can play these characters where you like!) and got rid of The Hidden Mansion and Meeting Place. This also means I am adding new boards and areas.

The Thief's Guild has been moved to Serendipity Kingdom and Hidden Mansion posts have been moved to the guild instead. Also, any posts that were in the packs/herds/flocks and Meeting Place have been moved to Uncharted Territory. ^_^ I also changed the name of The Afterlife to something better and broader, "Worlds Beyond", so other world and realms entirely are also open to play! ^_^

In any case...expect a lot of fun new areas. And expect a lot of rearranging. XD It might get confusing, but just try and bear with me and if you have any questions, just ask!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa