Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood, sweat and even more sweat [M]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Quicksilver might still be under the influence of whatever she drank to enhance her senses, making her completely stoned, but she wasn't stupid. And her senses were still enhanced after all. While she didn't hear the conversation, she heard the elongated sigh and witnessed his troubled expeession before he attempted to hide it behind his casual and joking guise.

She had to admit, he was pretty good, if she didn't see him before attaining it, she'd fall for it easily. As he approached however, she let out a soft giggle, dropping the bloodied sand and standing up. "'Course I did," she answered with a soft smirk.

"But what the fuck happened inside that tent?" She inquired with a soft frown.

Fukurou

Surprised, Zaryn glanced back at the tent. "Oh, you know," he gave Quicksilver a coy smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Just have a small debt to pay. Not really a big deal."

Medievarad

Quicksilver tutted her lips, pushing a fang up. "This'll solve it?" She inquired with a soft arch of her eyebrow.

Fukurou

"Oh, um..." Zaryn gave her a puzzled look. "No, no. It's okay."

Medievarad

Quicksilver frowned softly. "Oi. First you were trying to steal them and now you don't want either?" She inquired with a frown. "And here I thought I was high as fuck."

Fukurou

Zaryn cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, you weren't very willing to give one up earlier. Why now?"

Medievarad

Quicksilver shook her head, snorting. "Ya got in trouble," she answered with a snort, before sretching her back. "Besides, they're too heavy," she admitted with a chuckle. "Take one."

Fukurou

A frown broke out across Zaryn's face as he crossed his arms. "I did not get in trouble! I just--" His expression softened into an embarrassed grimace as he teetered his weight back and forth. "Er... Okay... Maybe I'm in just a teensy bit of trouble."

Medievarad

Quicksilver giggled softly, pushing the large fang his way. "It's yours," she answered with a soft shrug.

Fukurou

"Hey, thanks Quicksilver," Zaryn said as he gave her a genuine smile. In one swift movement, he scooped up the fang and dashed off into the direction of the tent.

He was gone for quite a length of time, and in those moments, the girl could have sworn she heard yelling in the distance. But after a while, Zaryn reappeared with a peculiar grin framing his face and two pouches of gold in his hands. "Here," he said as he tossed Quicksilver one of the pouches. "This one's for you."

Medievarad

"Don't mention it," she answered with a soft snort. As Zaryn trailed off again, she leaned forward against.the fang, closing.her eyes with a brief sigh. Damn, she was tired. Physical exertion, whatever she forced in her system to react faster. And ofcourse a sore lack of sleep.

She perked up at the scream, eyes widening as.she did, before relaxing again, sighing slowly. "Goddamnit Sarah," she murmured with a soft breath.

After a short while, she looked up at the footsteps that belonged to Zaryn, catching the pouch and smiling. "Thanks," she answered as she tucked the pouch under her belt, before standing up again.

Fukurou

Zaryn sent a cloud of dust through the air as he plopped down on the floor across from Quicksilver. "Sooo," he said, resting his chin on his knees and quirking his head to the side like a puppy. "What now?"

Medievarad

"Don't'ja what now me," Quicksilver answered, looking off into the distance, resting her hand on her hip as she did. "Essryn is a day's travel from here," she murmured. "Doable, you're going to give me that poison of yours when we get to my hideout in Essryn, then I'm going to see whqt I can do with it. Sounds good?"

Tags: