Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plotting thread for: The Queen of the North

Started by visualspice, April 30, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The scars are still bleeding wounds in the war struck nation of Connlaoth as brother is pit against brother, and sisters and elders are forced to march and rot in mage camps while their unluckier brethren are sold off across the globe as far away as the Islands across the mighty seas.

From this terror, a young woman was brought up and raised in the confines of the putrid conditions of the mage camps at Fort Dhagh before she and her 'family' had become freed. They traveled north, with no real direction and aim-
But fate seemed to have interesting plans for this band of people- and one young woman in particular who has been making quite a name for herself.

What started as a fear she was blessed with magic, is now beginning to unfold into a story of a woman who hopes to unite the suffering people, awaken the realization of the blessing of magic to the world, and make a call for peace...

Her beginnings might be small, and she is a very long way from home now in Hyoite in the North, but she's determined to look into her birth place of the Fell, and to travel back South and ensure the mages, the people wrongly accused of Connlaoth- are free.
And who knows? She might even set her eyes further still....

This idea is still in the works as I flesh out Aezaentii and her 'people' but I'm looking to see who might be interested in joining her at her side as friends... or who knows, maybe foes?

<3 also looking for those who might have some fun ideas to toss my way to flesh this new proposed event out :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

I'd be up for this!! =D

I'm not sure what sort of characters you're looking for, but Damien is up north, maybe he'd run into these people?

Or I could make someone new :P

Draconian

I also want to join!

I have... No character yet.

But I have a personal little thing going on with Fell involving some super creepy weapons that are trying to be reborn as humans and they're scattered about the continent. So far, one has suceeded in his mission!

I could whip Spear-Bro up and when she gets to Fell she could meet Spear-Bro and his keeper ? <3 Get her some bodyguards or somethin'.

visualspice

omg those sound like super AWESOME ideas *_*

both characters and proposed ideas I love <3 <3 <3
and Damien - omg I love that character already! :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Yay!

I'm not actually sure how useful Damien will be, but I'm glad you like him haha

Oh, and @Draconian, do you wanna try to work Aura-lee and Hydra gradually north, if you want them to be involved in the whole Fell-weapons thing?

Draconian

=D I am excited to make Spear-Bro for you now! He'l be the best protector ever <3 <3 <3 maybe.

Muahahahahahahahaha.

And nah, Dragonsong, that sword is taking care of everything by its self. SpearBro will just be in the right place at the right time. So it's all good!

Jounin64

She seems very inspired by Dany in GOT (I just started it recently and am almost done with season 3), so obviously she'll need a Jora or Grey Worm, would you be interested in her having an advisor/bodyguard?

Fukurou

Do I sense.... magic?  8)

I might throw Rylzyr into this but Bryn also needs a bit more Thread-Time, so maybe she'll hitch along. They haven't even met each other as of now but thanks to good ol' liquid time I think I can make it work. Bryn was Rylzyr's apprentice back when I had them as characters in D&D and I've actually been planning on sticking them together ever since I wrote up her character sheet.

Anyway, Rylzyr would probably be super apathetic about... pretty much everything. However, with Bryn being the little trouble-maker she is, she will probably string him along on this adventure. I don't know exactly what purpose they would serve, but as things become a little more fleshed-out I might find something.

What do you think?

visualspice

Quote from: Jounin on April 30, 2016, 09:15:35 PM
She seems very inspired by Dany in GOT (I just started it recently and am almost done with season 3), so obviously she'll need a Jora or Grey Worm, would you be interested in her having an advisor/bodyguard?

Yes! I definitely got my inspiration from GoT! And I'd be thrilled if you wanted to make one :D

Also, @Fukurou , those two characters are more than welcome :D
I was considering starting a thread with Aez journeying to the Fell, and I'll keep you all updated as I go~

visualspice

I started up a thread!
Those Who Walk West

So when people begin to come up with ideas, maybe this can help inspire character creation/ intros?

DragonSong

Hey there!

I was wondering if you had a specific character in mind for the figure they come across in your post, and if not- maybe I could throw Damien in there?

visualspice

Quote from: DragonSong on May 01, 2016, 05:13:07 PM
Hey there!

I was wondering if you had a specific character in mind for the figure they come across in your post, and if not- maybe I could throw Damien in there?

Nope! I had nothing in mind and was hoping someone else would volunteer :D

visualspice

visualspice

Codex

This sounds really interesting! I'd love to throw in my newest character who happens to be from Hyoite. Not exactly sure how she'd get involved, but I'm sure we could plot something!

I mean, perhaps your wandering band of mages stumble across Enevia Castle..?

Her name's Mavis Enevia!

Link: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20686.0

(Still haven't found out how to put the links into names yet xD)

visualspice

oh, you're character seems really cool :D
When I'm not getting ready or at work, I'll sit down and maybe we can plot how the group might meet her? It's possible it could be during this first thread (that I posted here on the plotting board earlier in this thread) while they're heading west towards the Fell~
But yeah, I'm excited we'll get to meet Mavis :D

Codex

Yeah! We can PM each other if you prefer, I don't mind. My best guess as to how they should meet is if they find her residence, unless you have another idea :)