Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Coils of Ordeal (Heretic King)

Started by Saber-Five, May 23, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Via could barely contain a scream that threaten to come out of her mouth. She struggle some more for escape to no avail as the Naga's coils now ensnared further up around the waist along with the legs.

Medievarad

A soft smirk appeared on Narenja's face. "Let me hear those screams. Don't hold back," she urged. "And here comes the second," her finger hooked behind Via's middlefinger, pulling it so it broke aswell.

Saber-Five

This time, Via did let out an scream when Narenja broke the middle finger. Even then she refused to submit completely.

"Even a blind man can break fingers. You're disappointing me Snake Whore."

Medievarad

"Tsk tsk," Narenja hooked her finger behind Via's ringfinger. "Insults will get you nowhere," she said with a statisfied hiss, tail rattling softly.

And another snap resounded as she broke Via's ringfinger.

Saber-Five

Another scream followed suit from Via, no doubt music to the Naga Queen. She tried to catch her breath, wondering what she ever did to deserve to be tormented by this snakish fiend. Via gritted teeth and breathed in and out slowly, remembering her training. Narenja will have to do more punishment to break this human's spirit.

Medievarad

"There's still some fight in you," Narenja purred as she leaned forward, her tongue slithering across Via's cheek. "Perhaps I'll paralyze you," she murmured as she grabbed Via's pinky, before breaking it.

Saber-Five

The human feel her skin at the touch of Narenja's tongue. A horsed cry eurpted from Via as the pinky finger went next. Even with this pain, Via realized how close her tormentor' face was to her. Acting fast Via head butted Narenja straight in the face. 

Medievarad

Narenja coiled back at the headbutt, hissing with frustration. A black eye visible, though it would have been extremely painful for Via aswell.

And the naga's grip did not relent. She leaned in, baring her fangs. "Paralyze it is," she hissed dangerously, before sinking her talons in Via's shoulder.

Saber-Five

Via's forehead bled a little as a result of her last attack and left her utterly stunned. Instead of a scream, Via Dios moaned when Narenja sank her fangs into the bare shoulder. Soon her whole body freeze in motion as the Naga Queen intended.

Medievarad

Narenja sat up with a soft and satisfied hiss. "Now.. What are we going to break next?" She pondered aloud.

Saber-Five

Via could say noting much less move due to the poison that kept her in check. It left her utterly helpless, allowing Queen Narenja, complete freedom to do as she pleased without Via fighting back.

Medievarad

"Lost your tongue?" Narenja almost purred as she leaned forward, grabbing Via's other hand. "Or just impaired." She noted, pressing a soft kiss on Via's forehead as she twisted her second index finger into breaking.

Saber-Five

Via would scream again if she could but being immobilized kept that from happening. It still was quite agonizing for the human. A part of her wondered what's happens when the Naga finishes breaking all of her fingers.

Medievarad

"So docile," she murmured softly. "I like docile." She released Via's hand, judging the woman had recieved enough punishment for the time being. Her tongue slithered from her mouth, travelling across her neck. "But something tells me not to eat you," she murmured to Via.

Saber-Five

What's going on? Via thought, trapped in her paralyzed state. She was utterly confused about the Snake Woman's intentions at this point. If only she could move again, better to die fighting was her opinion. 

Medievarad

"Ah, yes," Narenja purred against Via's neck. "I'm going to keep you, break you. You're my pet now." She smirked softly. "And as your owner, I am allowed to give you a name. Any suggestions?"

Saber-Five

Enraged, Via tried to lash out but only suceeded in narrowing her eyes in anger.

The gods must hate me to allow this fate. The fighter thought to herself bitterly.

Medievarad

"No answer, ofcourse," Narenja chuckled. "How about Nameless?"

Saber-Five

My name is Via Dios you Snake Whore! While the human couldn't say it outloud her enraged expression would make it quite evident to the Naga what her new pet thought of the 'new name'. It's most certainly doubtful that the Queen even about Via's opinon on the matter.

Medievarad

"No objections?" Narenja asked with a soft purr. "Then Nameless it is," a soft chuckle left Narenja, obviously overjoyed with her new pet.

Tags: