Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Damsel and the Dragon

Started by DragonSong, June 13, 2016, 07:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

She didn't even flinch, tilting her head back to look up at him. "The only crime we committed was one of ignorance. "

Medievarad

"Mayhaps so. That is the reason why you did it. You did offend," he snarled as he drew up to Lapis. "Our gods will not be pleased with us if we do not punish accordingly."

He stared her down. "So. Beat. The. Slave."

Medievarad

"Then share his punishment," the chieftan stated, taking up position infront of Steel, holding his hand out for a sipilarily fashioned weapon Lapis was now holding. Two guards moved in besides them and forced her down on her knees, putting a wooden log infront of her, pushing her down on it. They also took the weapon from her.

Both the chieftan and one of the guards, with a soft whizzing of the thin sticks, prepared for giving the punishment. It was than that Steel shot in action, grabbing the wrist of Lapis' assailant, at the same time, going to grasp at the chieftan's throat and raising him from the ground. "Fuck if they're hurting you," he snarled.

DragonSong

Lapis didn't struggle. She may have been luckier than Steel, ultimately, but she'd been born a slave. This treatment wasn't foreign to her.

She hissed sharply when he burst into movement, eyes going wide. "Steel, no! It'll only make it worse!" she tried to reason with him, jumping up to grab his arm.

Medievarad

Steel glanced at Lapis as he felt her hands on his arm. Still holding the chieftan. "Give me one reason not to snap his fucking neck," he snarled. Pushing him up further against the wall. The hand he was gripping, the one of Lapis' would be agressor, cracked under the pressure.

"I'll kill them all," he growled. "All of them." The other people, be it hunters or civillians, cowered at the display of strength.

DragonSong

"I said stop it!" Lapis cried, digging her nails into his arms. "Just stop. It'll just make things worse."

Tags: