Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sleeping Beauty's Rude Awakening

Started by DragonSong, June 16, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"What? Why would I hide when I wash?" This girl was crazy. "There's nothing to hide! I'm not some repulsive gollum!" And he began to furiously work at the ties of his cape.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Oh-!" Ilona turned, putting her back to him with flaming cheeks. "Fine, lets just- hurry up. Please."

She scrubbed at her hair and skin, cleaning what felt like centuries off her body.

visualspice

He tossed his cape away and saw her looking away.
"HEY! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AWAY!? YOU'D BETTER NOT FIND ME REPULSIVE!" And angrily he began to yank off the rest of his clothing, tripping over his pants before he fell, face first into the water.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"I don't! I'm trying to afford you some modesty- Ehvren!"

She whirled when she heard the splash and quickly splashed through the water to his side. Oh gods- if he had no memory what if he couldn't swim? What if he drowned. "Oh no oh no oh no," she muttered, grabbing his shoulders and trying to pull his head up out of the water.

visualspice

He stumbled with her help. The waters weren't that deep, but enough that their lower halves were basically covered in the steaming waters. And as he coughed out water, he groaned and lifted his head, face now in her chest as he paused a moment, eyes going big.

Then he jerked away suddenly, finding himself shoving her aside, and as a result, she'd be thrown under the water herself. His eyes were wild now, his posture stiff, and it took him a moment to realize what he just did before he stomped forward, grabbed at her wrists and yanked her out of the water.

"What- what are you trying to do now?" he growled, face red as he felt himself getting riled up and frustrated. "You ran away from me, afraid of being naked but now you're all over me? Do you want to mate with me or something?"

And his face turned even redder after asking the question-
and if she'd look down...
She'd see he was clearly ready and wanting such a suggestion!
But hey, it wasn't his fault! She came to him naked! And let him get so close he could almost taste her tits!

DragonSong

Ilona was shoved underwater and pulled back up too quickly to really realize what was happening, sputtering and gasping. It was only when they were standing practically nose to nose that what had just happened actually registered and- oh dear gods!

"M-mate?! No!" She tried to skitter back, crossing her arms over her chest and blushing down to her navel. She really didn't want to, but her eyes flickered down-

Gulp.

"I just- I thought maybe you'd hurt yourself- I didn't mean to-" she slammed her eyes shut and whipped around. "Oh gods oh gods oh gods..."

visualspice

And then he got red because he got angry.
"HEY! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AWAY!? I'M NOT UGLY, DAMN IT!" he roared, and grabbed her by her shoulder and forced her to turn around and look at him. "AND LOOK WHAT YOU MADE HAPPEN!" And he pointed down to his erection, which, on occasion, would curiously poke it's head out from the waters. "Now I need to mate, and you got me all like this.... So we should do it!" He gave her a shake, and that's when he smelled....

"And I can smell it on you!" he went on, pointing an accused finger at her face. "You want it too!"

DragonSong

"I did no such thing!" Ilona squirmed in his grip, a little afraid now. "And you don't need to do anything! I'm not going to- to mate just because you can't handle yourself!"

She squirmed again, but honestly he was too strong for her. And by now her blush had spread to her toes, because as much as she wanted to deny it- he was right. When he wasn't yelling at her, he was actually very attractive, very...male.

Not to mention very, very naked.

visualspice

He snarled in her face, but could feel the fear as well. He didn't like fear. It was a sign of weakness, and not a good scent when it mingled with desire. He shoved her away and stood back, scowling.
How long had it been since he'd had a good mate?

Grumbling, he turned around and folded his arms.

"Fine, we won't mate." But his body was protesting at that. "You don't smell like the good kind of mating smell anyway," he added in a mutter.

DragonSong

"Excuse you?" Now it was her turn to be perhaps irrationally offended. "What the hell is that supposed to mean!?"

It wasn't like she wanted him to "mate" her, as he put it, but the implication that she was not desirable enough to do so made her rather disproportionately angry.

Which was ridiculous. A princess dos not behave in such a manner.

visualspice

"Your pheromones are all wrong," he told her angrily. "I can't mate with some woman who smells as fearful as you do!" Bleck! That was just a gross notion!

DragonSong

"Of course I'm afraid!" She was shaking a bit now as she stumbled back through the water. "You- you could- I don't know you! If you really wanted me, you could just...take me. I'm not strong enough to stop you."

Magic crackled in her veins and she clenched her hands in an effort to calm it.

visualspice

Ehvren glared at her now, feeling his own veins race with rage.
"Yeah? Well of course I could! But who would want to mate with someone so weak?!" He looked her over, giving a sniff. "I bet you don't even know how to do it, either! I bet you're still a virgin anyhow!"
And for some reason, that pissed him off more than it should have.

DragonSong

So red she was certain she could melt the snow outside in her cheeks, Ilina snapped back, "Well what do you expect?! I'm a princess, I can't just go around- mating with whomever I please."

The magic refused to calm, racing just under her skin, and she shouted, "And I am NOT WEAK!"

The water around her exploded, up and out, covering her in a protective wall of liquid before splashing back to the stone. Ilona gasped, drained, and staggered toward the shore, swaying with sudden fatigue.

visualspice

"Yeah!? Princess!? You know you're supposed to mate with a prince anyway!"
And before he could say anything else, a wave of her magic nearly bowled him over, but something unseen deflected it, and it simply rushed passed him.

He paused a moment in his confusion before staring at her as she swooned towards the water's edge.

DragonSong

Ilona pulled herself out of the water and had to pause, curled in on herself while she panted.

"I'm...supposed to only mate with...my husband," she gasped out eventually. "Which you...most certainly are not."

visualspice

His expression fell a little at how she was reacting. Was she that repulsed by him? It irked him, but then at her comment, he was taken aback.
"Your husband?"
So she was married.

DragonSong

"Yes." Shivering despite the heat of the gentle steam, she pulled her nightgown on- ignoring her still damp skin- and tried to wring out her hair. "My husband. The position for which there are- were- many candidates," she added grumpily.

That had always been her least favorite part of royal duty.

visualspice

Ehvren made a face, not quite getting what she meant.
"How many husbands do you have!?"

DragonSong

Ilona glanced up at him, surprised. "None. My marriage will be- would have been a political alliance. My parents were waiting to judge the best match when..."

She trailed off and glanced away, gathering up the cuffs and bangles she'd discarded when she got in the water.