Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Look, I've Had a Bad Day... [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Elora hissed at him, catlike, as she twisted in an effort to see him better. It really didn't help much.

"Why am I here?" she spat, wincing as her body protested the movement. "Why didn't you just kill me?"

DaGlobster

"Because I chose not to."

He planted his hammer on the ground, and started to circle her.

"Not bad..."

DragonSong

"Not bad?" Elora turned her head as far as she could, which really wasn't much. "What the hell are you talking about?"

DaGlobster

"Your ass," Dehak said lecherously, and then the reason for the frame-like nature of the stockade made itself apparent. His forelegs appeared by her head, and he bent down so she'd finally be able to see his face.

To see how sickeningly handsome he was.

"You're mine now, human."

DragonSong

Elora tried to recoil from him but only succeeded in cracking her head against the wood again. Her heart leaped into her throat as a horrifying suspicion started to become clear.

"Yours..." She twisted back and forth in the stockade, hissing as her body protested. "You're not serious. We- we're not even the same species!"

DaGlobster

"Where would the fun be in it if we were?" Dehak chuckled, and he backed up again. He leaned down, and he put his hands right on her ass.

"Not bad at all," he said as he groped her.

DragonSong

"Don't- don't touch me! Get off!" Elora wriggled again, but that only seemed to press her back into his touch so she went still.

He breath was coming in sharp, panicked little pants, though she tried to sound calm and in control. "I am a knight of Adela, you savage. Disrespect to me is disrespect to our sovereign nation. Do- do you really want to risk that?"

DaGlobster

"What, you think you're the first Adelan to disappear in Brays territory? Your caravan's the latest in a long line," Dehak said, and he pulled her bottom up extra so that he could see the curve of her ass more.

Dehak grinned, and squeezed her.

"How Adelan of you. I spit on your sovereign horseshit. I don't care if you're the fucking queen."

He gripped her tight, and tore the bottom half of her clothing clean off.

"And I don't care how much you think you're in control. Because you're not."

DragonSong

A soft cry left her as she felt her clothes tear and she bucked desperately, unable to keep herself from struggling instinctively.

"Why?" she gasped out through shallow, panicked breaths. "Why are you doing this? Why me?" Gods, why couldn't she have just woken up a few hours later...

DaGlobster

"Because I want to," Dehak said plainly. He stayed leaned down, passing some fingers over her womanhood to test the waters.

"Mhm. Nice and tight, just how I like it," Dehak said, and he proceeded to rip off most of her top as well.

DragonSong

Her stomach dropped and Elora clenched her eyes shut, vibrating with the effort it took not to struggle.

She didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

His fingers passing over her had drawn a small, scared whimper that she was a second too late to choke back and she gritted her teeth, resolving not to make another sound.

"Fuck you, you bastard."

Well. Maybe one more sound.

DaGlobster

"Fuck me indeed," Dehak said, deflecting her insult. Oh, how she looked now! Dehak always liked watching when defiant women were reduced to shivers and whimpers beneath him.

Those legs reappeared by her head as he took up position above her and started to harden.

[Put the M tag on, maybe?]

DragonSong

[Whoops! Meant to do that earlier...]

Elora bit her lip to keep herself from crying out again as she clenched her eyes shut, trying to focus on her breathing.

"I will make you pay for this," she whispered, voice low and rough. "I swear by whatever gods there are. You will regret this."

DaGlobster

"Believe me, I never do."

The way the stockade was set up, it was elevated about two or so feet from the ground, just the right height for what Dehak had in store for Elora.

As he continued to get hard, he lowered himself onto his front knees, bringing himself level with Elora's ass. Taken by a curious whim, he started to touch her again, parting her folds with his fingers and feeling at her clit.

He felt like playing with his food.

DragonSong

Another small whimper pressed at her lips but she bit down on the sound, fingers curling into shaking fists.

Her body reacted to his touch, but it felt wrong, dirty. "Would you jut get on with it?" she hissed, ignoring the tears that rolled down her face.

She wanted this over as quickly as possible.

DaGlobster

"Shut your mouth," Dehak said, voice solid and authoritative. He probed her with a finger, and then slipped the thick thing inside of her and started to move it.

"Or I'll find something to plug it up with."

DragonSong

Oh gods. Was that just his finger?

Elora couldn't stop a small cry, then she clenched her mouth shut, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood.

Unfortunately, like every other female knight, she'd been trained even for this, in a sense. This risk was higher among the women who went onto the battlefield against peoples Adela would deem "savage".

So she breathed, eyes tight shut as she tried to pretend she was somewhere else. Despite every instinct, she knew she had to relax- it would only be worse otherwise.

DaGlobster

"Such a fragile, pure thing," Dehak mused, and he fingered her a bit harder for a few moments before he slipped it out.

Still eyeing her, he leaned forwards...

And gave her a solid lick, right across her folds.

DragonSong

"Mmph!" Elora choked on a startled moan. She certainly hadn't expected that.

"Wh-why?" she gasped out, her whole body shaking slightly with tension. "Why? Why won't you just take what you want? Why are you..."

Teasing her, was really the only way she could describe it.

DaGlobster

"This is what I want. I don't just want to ravage you, I want all of it," Dehak said, and he made another pass, settling into a slow rhythm of licks and fingering.

"Or would you rather me skip the teasing and just take you? Are you that eager for my stallionhood?"