Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Prince Among Thieves (open by request! :D )

Started by visualspice, July 23, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

Vayrin sputtered, and whinced in pain as a few drops of blood left her lips. If one were to remove her rags, they'd find her body completely battered and bruised. She had taken many beatings before this moment, and it was beginning to show itself more vividly now.

"I d- don't understand what you mean..." She coughed again. This action caused the guard to turn his head. "OY! SHUTUP YOU FILTHY CUR!" He yelled angrily, quickly brining up his foot and slamming his sole into her chest. Vayrin let out a yelp of pain before falling on her back, the chains tangled behind her, causing more strain to her arms as she breathed heavily with her eyes closed. the guard turned his attention to the two new individuals.

"Sorry bout that. This one's got some attitude, but with enough discipline she will serve you well for any services you wish..." He gave a hungry smile before turning over to Vayrin, and grabbing the back of her neck, he hoisted her back up to the girl's knees. "I'm sure she's well worth the price..." He said again, pushing his nose to her neck and giving a perverted sniff as Vayrin stared with hatred, but couldn't speak through her heavy panting.

Wicked Basket

Tomcat reach out, grabbed the guard by the nose and gave it a twist. He forced the guard two steps backwards before finally letting go.

"I'd have you keep you're grubby extremities away from the merchandise," he said turning off the pirate talk for the moment. "You're depreciating the value."

Tomcat squatted down in front of Vayrin and took a close look at her. After several seconds of examination he stood back up.

"You better not be asking much for something that's been beaten up this badly. That's just bad business practice."