Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treasure, in Exchange for Lives(KallagrimXVIII!!!)

Started by JackieCat, July 25, 2016, 08:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

OOC: Tags to @KallagrimXVIII!

It was a wonderful day to be sailing.

There was a stiff wind and the water was mostly calm as the large ship moved along.  It was a cargo vessel, but Kirl Moonharber and her hyena companion, Oax, had managed to get passage from Thanatos to a rather large port town in Adela.   Currently, the teenage girl was up in the crow's nest, looking over the sea, Oax down beneath her, looking up and waiting for her to come down.

Kirl was somewhat familiar with the sea and ships, as she had spent nearly three months as a crewmember of one, and while she was no expert, the captain of the ship, a man named Cortland, had agreed that if she would work with them she could get a cheaper price for the voyage after she proved what she knew about sailing.

And that was how it started.

"Ship to starboard!" she shouted down to the deck, the  sails of the other ship still in her view.

She didn't know what sort of ship it was, or if it was hostile or not, but all the same, the crewmembers below burst into action.

Kirl looked back over the sea, lifting her spyglass to her eye and peering out at the other ship that was fast approaching.   She couldn't yet make out what kind of ship it was, or any details beside the fact that is was a ship.

She just hoped that it wasn't a pirate ship, and if it was, that no one would be hurt in the battle that may or may not follow.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor