Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I welcome me to the forum

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2006, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Surfed over here from Bad RPers Suck on the LJ a while ago and was caught by the lovely looking site. Never RPed before, but I'd like to try it. I guess I need to lurk around some more because I have no idea where to say my characters are from. D'oh!

Anonymous

*waves* Hello hello!

^_^ Welcome to SotE and I hope you enjoy your stay! Don't get caught by the crazies, they like fresh meat.

...bwahaha...

Anonymous

At least I haven't been chewed upon in the first response, so thank you.

Anonymous

"Fresh Meat?! WHERE??!! There he is! GET HIM!!!" *Grabs large knife and jumps Inumisha*

Anonymous

Why did I open my big mouth? Why are *you* opening your mouth so big??  :shock:

Anonymous

*protects the forum newb* BAD! No *whacks Arcangl with a paper fan*

>_> sheesh... ...I believe hes out for your blood, i suggest you protect it O_o

Anonymous

That's an unusual warning. My skin isn't good enough protection for my blood? Hmm... Some clothing is good enough?

Rhindeer

Mmm...blood...

Blood = red

Ketchup = red

Blood = ketchup

Who's got the fries? >.> <.< *coughs*

Erm...I mean...WELCOME! XDD *hides knives*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hell, if blood is ketchup, I ain't sharing mine! Ketchup is a gift from heaven!

Anonymous

*Growls at Draconian* No must have Newb to myself.*Attacks Small wonder*

lol j/k  :D  welcome aboard

Anonymous

Thank you. And now I finally get to go home. Yay! Work is so boring.

Anonymous

Psht.. Small Wonder probably tastes like shoe leather she's such a SotE oldie... O_o I probably do too for that matter...

Small Wonder guess what! We taste like shoe leather! 8D

and Yaay... I like new members *grin* just... try not to eat them all Arc... mmk?

Anonymous

NO! must have fresh meat. Rhi tastes nasty. *Leaps off Rhi and attacks Inumisha again*

Anonymous

MINE... *tackles InuMishi*

Oo... Leather... *tackles Draco and chews* *snug*

WELCOME INUMISHI TO SOTE! THE LAND OF THE CRAZIES... *cough* Err.. Uhm...

Hehe. Hi?

Rhindeer

;__________;

I'm OLD!

Not even good enough to chew on...unless you count as a doggie toy...I feel so...so...DEJECTED!

Curse you, Draco! I'm gonna go cry now!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Bad Draco! see what youv'e done? *Grins* welcome again inu. I'm sure your fit right in with the other inmates... I mean members.

Anonymous

Aww... If it makes you feel any better Rhi.. I'm catching up! and Emoosts likes out shoe leathery taste! 8D

Anonymous

...If it helps, I'll chew on you.

Anonymous

I'm new here myself, but I've already been corrupted!

*pounces*

Rhindeer

*sniffles* I don't want sympathy chews! XDD Dang-nabit, I want to be desired for the chewing!

And yes, Draco, you are catching up...one day, you too shall be shriveled and tough!

AS WILL THE REST OF YOU! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Enjoy your meaty squishy...ness...while you still can!