Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I welcome me to the forum

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2006, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's my aim! TO BECOME SHOE LEATHER. UNTIL THEN... *continues chewing on Draco*

Anonymous

I drive home, and what happens during my drive? This.

This thread is about me. Me! ME!

*starts chewing on self*

MEEEEE!!!!!! I welcome me!!!!!!!

(chomp chomp)

Anonymous

Right! You! ...the.. fresh meat that is.. *pokes* very tender and will bruise easy! Be careful!

Rhindeer

*sneaks up slowly behind InuMisha with french fries and a plastic knife* >.> <.<
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Strange coincedence, my newest character is a cannibal. Better watch yourself.

*pretends to walk away but is really trying to find a knife or something.*

Anonymous

*grabs a spork and does amazing cling-launch to InuMisha*

Anonymous

No! This meat is mine!!!

*rips off arm, flails it at others, and starts devouring it*

Mmmmmm! Soaked in sweet, sweet ketchup! Alllllllll mine!

Anonymous

Woah... that's a little creepy. *realizes where he is*

Nevermind, you'll fit right in.

Anonymous

LMFAO *brusts out laying and falls on teh spork* OW.

*tosses the spork at InuMishi's eyes* V_V Who has REALLY salty eyes? C'mere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emoosts"Who has REALLY salty eyes?
Dunno. Lemme taste.

*scoops out eyeball and licks*

Not mine. You'll have to look elsewhere. I'd point you the way, but I can't seem to see as well now and am short an arm otherwise.

Anonymous

TEH. GOD. What kind of help are YOU, InuMisha? I swear, we might as well just throw you in the trash NOW. Pssshttt...

;)

Anonymous

Hmm if being and olddie here makes you taste like shoe leather what does that make me taste like

new to this site
and a massive olddie to my last site (8 years and still running jsut hopped on teh band wagon here while nothing is going on over there :D)

Oh and I wont be running from here due to the massive inamte growth and stuff

Oh welcome other new guy InuMisha!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Welcome!
You'll fit right in, now I'll just show you your cell...I mean room where there is complementary 'mints' to keep you calm..I mean happy. A a nice white strait...uh, dressing gown that ties up at the back, don't worry about the padded walls, our last tenent had 'peculiar' tastes, yeah that's it. Art like I guess.

*ish veggietarian so won't try to eat anyone. <.< >.>*

Anonymous

*Walks in late as usual and sees memebers atacking newbie. Wonders if she should help or not.......*  

*Shrugs then starts laughing and sits down to watch everyone else.* So wait if I am a newbie and taste like fresh meat and Rhi is an oldie and tastes like leather what do the people in the middle taste like.??????????

*Stands and walks over to InuMisha....she holds out a hand.* So0o0o0o0o0 a pleasure to meet you....I am Alex more commonly known as Angelofthefallen.........Dead..........Don't know why people call me that...*Ponders as she slowly takes out a knife she stole from Miri her character......*  

I mean it isn't like I have attacked some one yet..................................*Looks at InuMisha again.* Maybe I should start........................ :lol:
*Grins showing teeth........very very sharp teeth*

Anonymous

Im new. I arrived at this site when i typed my characters name into the google search engine.  
Think u could help me find my way around?

Anonymous

*appears from nowhere* Inumisha is a half-demon vampyre princess born in the fudel era. She in turn, is the most powerful half-demon in the world, no one can beat her. *smirks* No one would have known Inumisha's name if it hadent of been for me. About 3 yrs ago, i typed her name into the googe search engine and nothing came up, then i went and put her upon gaia. Now, everyones using her name. *smiles evily* its a good thing i have her copyritten

Anonymous

I've never heard of her. Then again, I don't use Googe. It's a bloody rip off.

Rhindeer

Well, I remember the InuMisha that was here a year ago, but she definitely wasn't you. x3 The other InuMisha was named after her Welsh Corgi, Misha...who is a dog...hence the "Inu"...xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*blinks*

Did you just spell it...

Vampyre...?

Anonymous

Aye, y? I always spell it like that....
*sighs*eh, u havent heard of her because i have her copywritten on deviantart.....
I based Inumisha off of Inuyasha and Kenshin mostly.... But yeah. Another thing about inumisha is the reason y shes the most powerful. She can turn into a dog demon or into full demon form willingly. shes aslo the fastest X3
*jumps down from ledge*since im new here,
y dont i rp with u *grins evily*